|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis Of A Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Enderby about to tell Baley?
(a) That Enderby is resigning his position.
(b) That Baley is being laid off.
(c) That Baley is being transferred.
(d) About the circumstances surrounding what happened to him three days earlier.
2. Under what circumstances will the Spacers allow an investigation and will not send a report to their Outerworlds?
(a) If the company who manufactured the faulty relay is punished.
(b) If the family of the dead spacer is spared of knowing it was suicide.
(c) If there are two Spacers involved in the investigation.
(d) If Lije takes on a Spacer robot as his partner.
3. To whom does Lije introduce Jesse?
(a) R. Daneel Olivaw.
(b) The Police Chief.
(c) No one.
(d) The Section Chief.
4. What did Roj Nemennuh Sarton think would produce a world like the one the Spacers wanted?
(a) The integration of robots with human society.
(c) Everyone going vegetarian.
(d) Creating androids that actually could reproduce.
5. Where do Lije and his two sisters live after his father dies?
(a) With their grandmother.
(b) With their older brother.
(c) In a homeless shelter.
(d) An orphanage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warms up to Daneel quickly?
2. What is Elijah Baley's occupation?
3. Who notices that Julius Enderby appears uneasy and distressed about something?
4. What does the government call things such as riots?
5. What does Lije want to do as the crowd grows?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)