|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis Of A Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elijah Baley's occupation?
2. Why does Lije go to Spacetown?
(a) To see if he wants to conduct the investigation.
(b) To start interviewing potential robot partners.
(c) To have dinner with the Commissioner.
(d) To find the robot.
3. What did Roj Nemennuh Sarton think would produce a world like the one the Spacers wanted?
(a) Creating androids that actually could reproduce.
(b) Everyone going vegetarian.
(d) The integration of robots with human society.
4. Of what is R. Daneel Olivaw a prototype?
(a) A new step forward in human evolution.
(b) A type of robot with artificial intelligence.
(c) A new breed of humans who can mate with androids.
(d) A combination of organic and non-organic materials.
5. Where do Lije and his two sisters live after his father dies?
(a) In a homeless shelter.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) With their older brother.
(d) With their grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices that Julius Enderby appears uneasy and distressed about something?
2. What can the women do if they cannot accept Lije's statement?
3. What is the reason for some of the riots?
4. In what does Lije try to intervene?
5. What does Daneel do as the family dines?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)