|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis Of A Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that may be difficult for Lije in working with the robot?
(a) He will not be able to use his usual methods of interrogation.
(b) He will have to live in outer space.
(c) He will have to live with the robot.
(d) He will have to learn the necessary maintenance skills for the robot's well being.
2. When Jesse sees Daneel again, what does she guess?
(a) That he needs some fine tuning.
(b) That he is the murderer.
(c) That he's an undercover CIA agent.
(d) That he's a robot.
3. Who disagrees with Lije's idea?
(a) Lije's boss.
(b) The store manager.
(c) Lije's friend who happens by.
4. Where do Lije and his two sisters live after his father dies?
(a) In a homeless shelter.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) With their grandmother.
(d) With their older brother.
5. How does Daneel think an Earthman could enter the Spacer territory?
(a) Using an invisibility machine.
(b) Through the countryside.
(c) Daneel does not believe it is possible.
(d) Disguised as a robot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lije's father lose his job at the power plant?
2. Under what circumstances will the Spacers allow an investigation and will not send a report to their Outerworlds?
3. Where did Lije meet Jesse?
4. What is Julius Enderby's occupation?
5. What does Lije want to do as the crowd grows?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)