|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis Of A Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the family usually required to eat?
(a) With the next-door neighbors.
(b) Anywhere they want.
(c) The restaurant down the street.
(d) The community kitchen.
2. What can the women do if they cannot accept Lije's statement?
(a) Protest with the government.
(b) Tell Lije's boss.
(c) Leave the store.
(d) Buy shoes under protest.
3. What shocks Lije?
(a) That R. Daneel Olivaw eats hot dogs.
(b) That R. Daneel Olivaw has none of the characteristics of an Earth robot and is quite humanoid.
(c) That R. Daneel Olivaw knows all about Lije's life.
(d) That R. Daneel Olivaw laughs.
4. Who does Daneel think may be responsible?
(a) A terrorist group.
(b) A rival planetary councilor.
(c) He has no idea.
(d) An anti-human faction.
5. What makes Lije feel disgust for robots?
(a) When Daneel talks about how he will punish the murderer.
(b) Daneel talking about his hard drive.
(c) Seeing Daneel reprogram his visual acuity.
(d) The idea of one reproducing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Roj Nemennuh Sarton?
2. Who fears human disease and is unable to deal with the huge crowds in Cities?
3. In what field did Roj Nemennuh Sarton specialize?
4. Why does Lije's father lose his job at the power plant?
5. What is the reason for some of the riots?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)