|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis Of A Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Daneel think may be responsible?
(a) An anti-human faction.
(b) He has no idea.
(c) A terrorist group.
(d) A rival planetary councilor.
2. What does Daneel say will happen to the next person who takes action against a robot?
(a) The person will be confined for a week in a robot factory.
(b) The person will be killed.
(c) The person will be arrested.
(d) The person will have to live with the Spacers for 6 months.
3. What is Julius Enderby's occupation?
4. What makes it difficult for humans to enter Spacetown?
(a) A force barrier put in place by the Spacers 25 years earlier.
(b) The steps and other conveniences are not the right size for humans.
(c) The pollution.
(d) The noise.
5. What is the reason for some of the riots?
(a) The lack of safety precautions in factories.
(b) Robots taking over men's jobs.
(c) They are not sure.
(d) Robots looking too human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Lije?
2. When Jesse sees Daneel again, what does she guess?
3. What does Lije realize as the crowd calms?
4. Who disagrees with Lije's idea?
5. What do Lije and Daneel do after the store patrons calm?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)