|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident At A Shoe Counter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the government call things such as riots?
(a) Necessary evils.
(b) Growing pains.
(c) Horrific happenings.
(d) Nothing; they pretend those sort of things don't exist.
2. What is Elijah Baley's occupation?
3. Who is R. Daneel Olivaw?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A botanist.
(d) A Spacer humanoid robot.
4. What shocks Lije?
(a) That R. Daneel Olivaw laughs.
(b) That R. Daneel Olivaw eats hot dogs.
(c) That R. Daneel Olivaw has none of the characteristics of an Earth robot and is quite humanoid.
(d) That R. Daneel Olivaw knows all about Lije's life.
5. Under what circumstances will the Spacers allow an investigation and will not send a report to their Outerworlds?
(a) If Lije takes on a Spacer robot as his partner.
(b) If there are two Spacers involved in the investigation.
(c) If the company who manufactured the faulty relay is punished.
(d) If the family of the dead spacer is spared of knowing it was suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daneel order the store manager to do?
2. What is the reason for some of the riots?
3. What would be an immense challenge?
4. What do the robot and Lije encounter on the way to Lije's home?
5. What is difficult for Lije about the robot?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)