|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident At A Shoe Counter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason for some of the riots?
(a) They are not sure.
(b) Robots looking too human.
(c) The lack of safety precautions in factories.
(d) Robots taking over men's jobs.
2. What would be an immense challenge?
(a) A fair investigation.
(b) Proving the suicide was just that.
(c) A robot partner.
(d) Obtaining legal compensation against the manufacturer.
3. What is Julius Enderby's occupation?
4. What happened to Enderby three days earlier?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was demoted.
(c) He was robbed.
(d) He broke his glasses.
5. What does Daneel order the store manager to do?
(a) Call the Spacers.
(b) Open the doors and let in the crowd.
(c) Close and lock the doors.
(d) Hand out free shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lije go to Spacetown?
2. What does Lije realize as the crowd calms?
3. Who notices that Julius Enderby appears uneasy and distressed about something?
4. Under what circumstances will the Spacers allow an investigation and will not send a report to their Outerworlds?
5. About what are the women at the shoe store angry?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)