|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident At A Shoe Counter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would be an immense challenge?
(a) Obtaining legal compensation against the manufacturer.
(b) Proving the suicide was just that.
(c) A robot partner.
(d) A fair investigation.
2. What does the government call things such as riots?
(a) Horrific happenings.
(b) Nothing; they pretend those sort of things don't exist.
(c) Necessary evils.
(d) Growing pains.
3. What does Lije want to do as the crowd grows?
(a) Push the fire alarm.
(b) Shoot his gun into the air to quiet them.
(c) Call a riot squad.
(d) Spray tear gas on them.
4. How did a spacer die three days ago?
(a) By a fall off a space needle.
(b) By suicide.
(c) By decompression.
(d) From a blast to the chest.
5. What is difficult for Lije about the robot?
(a) His likeness to real humans.
(b) That the robot is green.
(c) That the robot seems to read Lije's mind.
(d) That the robot only talks when necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lije's father lose his job at the power plant?
2. Why has Dr. Sarton's murder been assigned to the Commissioner's office?
3. Who notices that Julius Enderby appears uneasy and distressed about something?
4. In what does Lije try to intervene?
5. Who is R. Daneel Olivaw?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)