|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Incident At A Shoe Counter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Lije try to intervene?
(a) The shooting death of a colleague.
(b) His wife's bad habits.
(c) The commotion he and the robot enounter.
(d) The vilification of robots.
2. What would be an immense challenge?
(a) Proving the suicide was just that.
(b) A fair investigation.
(c) Obtaining legal compensation against the manufacturer.
(d) A robot partner.
3. Under what circumstances will the Spacers allow an investigation and will not send a report to their Outerworlds?
(a) If Lije takes on a Spacer robot as his partner.
(b) If the family of the dead spacer is spared of knowing it was suicide.
(c) If there are two Spacers involved in the investigation.
(d) If the company who manufactured the faulty relay is punished.
4. What do the robot and Lije encounter on the way to Lije's home?
(a) Lije's boss.
(b) The robot's best friend.
(c) Lije's son.
(d) A commotion outside department store.
5. What is difficult for Lije about the robot?
(a) That the robot only talks when necessary.
(b) His likeness to real humans.
(c) That the robot is green.
(d) That the robot seems to read Lije's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for some of the riots?
2. How did a spacer die three days ago?
3. Who must pass a medical inspection?
4. In what did Lije participate?
5. What is Julius Enderby's occupation?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)