|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis Of A Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lije wonder about his Spacetown robot partner?
(a) If he eats real food.
(b) How he will adapt to life in the city.
(c) If he can get married and have sex.
(d) If he talks like a human.
2. What does Lije want to do as the crowd grows?
(a) Push the fire alarm.
(b) Spray tear gas on them.
(c) Shoot his gun into the air to quiet them.
(d) Call a riot squad.
3. In what did Lije participate?
(a) The Earth to Mars marathon.
(b) The great exodus.
(c) The great reef race.
(d) The Barrier Riots.
4. What is one thing that may be difficult for Lije in working with the robot?
(a) He will have to live with the robot.
(b) He will not be able to use his usual methods of interrogation.
(c) He will have to learn the necessary maintenance skills for the robot's well being.
(d) He will have to live in outer space.
5. What is Enderby about to tell Baley?
(a) That Baley is being laid off.
(b) That Baley is being transferred.
(c) About the circumstances surrounding what happened to him three days earlier.
(d) That Enderby is resigning his position.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Jesse and Lije's counterparts in the Bible?
2. Why does Lije go to Spacetown?
3. What do Lije and Daneel do after the store patrons calm?
4. What does Daneel say will happen to the next person who takes action against a robot?
5. About what does Jesse ask Lije?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)