|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis Of A Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it difficult for humans to enter Spacetown?
(a) The steps and other conveniences are not the right size for humans.
(b) A force barrier put in place by the Spacers 25 years earlier.
(c) The noise.
(d) The pollution.
2. Why does Lije go to Spacetown?
(a) To find the robot.
(b) To see if he wants to conduct the investigation.
(c) To have dinner with the Commissioner.
(d) To start interviewing potential robot partners.
3. How has Daneel been programmed?
(a) To have a strong drive for punishment.
(b) To have a strong drive for independance.
(c) To have a strong drive for justice.
(d) To have a strong drive for liberty.
4. Who does Lije think may be responsible for the murder?
(a) A psychotic individual.
(b) A disgruntled employee.
(c) A lover of the victim.
(d) An accidental, drive-by shooting.
5. What did Roj Nemennuh Sarton think would produce a world like the one the Spacers wanted?
(b) Everyone going vegetarian.
(c) The integration of robots with human society.
(d) Creating androids that actually could reproduce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elijah Baley's occupation?
2. About what does Jesse ask Lije?
3. What is the relationship of Jesse and Lije's counterparts in the Bible?
4. What is Lije's real name?
5. Why has Dr. Sarton's murder been assigned to the Commissioner's office?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)