|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis Of A Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Spacers believe is responsible for the spacer's death?
(a) The spacer himself.
(b) A faulty relay switch.
(c) An Eartheman.
2. Why has Dr. Sarton's murder been assigned to the Commissioner's office?
(a) Because Sarton recently made a breakthrough in Spacer technology.
(b) Because Sarton worked undercover for the Commissioner.
(c) Because Spacetown is still under City jurisdiction.
(d) Because he was a good friend of the President.
3. What makes Lije feel disgust for robots?
(a) Seeing Daneel reprogram his visual acuity.
(b) When Daneel talks about how he will punish the murderer.
(c) Daneel talking about his hard drive.
(d) The idea of one reproducing.
4. What is Elijah Baley's occupation?
5. What would be an immense challenge?
(a) A fair investigation.
(b) Obtaining legal compensation against the manufacturer.
(c) A robot partner.
(d) Proving the suicide was just that.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daneel order the store manager to do?
2. Who warms up to Daneel quickly?
3. What is Jesse's impression of Daneel's demeanor?
4. How has Daneel been programmed?
5. What does Lije wonder about his Spacetown robot partner?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)