|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Power Of A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the average life expectancy for a male on Fastolfe's home planet, Aurora?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 350 years.
(c) 180 years.
(d) 500 years.
2. With what group does Jesse re-involve herself?
(d) Rennaissance Knights.
3. What did Roj Nemennuh Sarton think would produce a world like the one the Spacers wanted?
(a) The integration of robots with human society.
(c) Everyone going vegetarian.
(d) Creating androids that actually could reproduce.
4. What seems to intrigue Dr. Fastolfe?
(a) Lije's openminded approve to possible solutions to the crime.
(b) Lije's behavior and obvious dislike of robots and Spacers.
(c) That Lije enjoys Daneel's company but hates robots.
(d) The way Lije conducts crime investigations.
5. What does Fastolfe fear?
(a) That the Spacers could be wiped out by disease.
(b) That the general public thinks Spacers are afraid of Earthmen.
(c) That the general public would want to visit Spacers.
(d) That Dr. Sarton was doing something unethical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the possible suspect?
2. Of what does Fastolfe dream?
3. Why does Lije decide to leave Jessie's name out of his report about the group?
4. What does Lije ask Fastolfe?
5. What does Lije question about Enderby?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)