Conversation With A Commissioner
1. What is Elijah Baley's occupation?
2. Who is R. Daneel Olivaw?
(a) A botanist.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A Spacer humanoid robot.
(d) A journalist.
3. What is Julius Enderby's occupation?
4. Who notices that Julius Enderby appears uneasy and distressed about something?
(a) Enderby's wife.
(b) R. Daneel Olivaw.
(c) Enderby's secretary.
(d) Lije Baley.
5. What happened to Enderby three days earlier?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was demoted.
(c) He was robbed.
(d) He broke his glasses.
6. What is Enderby about to tell Baley?
(a) That Baley is being transferred.
(b) That Baley is being laid off.
(c) About the circumstances surrounding what happened to him three days earlier.
(d) That Enderby is resigning his position.
7. How did a spacer die three days ago?
(a) By decompression.
(b) From a blast to the chest.
(c) By suicide.
(d) By a fall off a space needle.
8. Who do the Spacers believe is responsible for the spacer's death?
(a) The spacer himself.
(b) An Eartheman.
(d) A faulty relay switch.
This section contains 5,334 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)