Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the OSS become after its dissolution in Chapter 12, "Always Good Company"?
2. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
3. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
4. Who did Moe Berg convince Lise Meitner to write a letter to while in Switzerland?
5. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
Describe Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Earl Averill, Charlie Gehringer, Jimmie Foxx and Lefty Gomez and Moe Berg's second trip to Japan. What Japanese all-star team did they play against?
Describe the origins and history of OIAA, the OSS and the CIA. What political climate led to the creation of these institutions?
Describe Moe Berg's career with the Red Sox and appearances on "Information, Please!" Who was the host of the show and what other individuals were regular guests?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)