Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the OSS become after its dissolution in Chapter 12, "Always Good Company"?
2. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
3. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
4. Who did Moe Berg convince Lise Meitner to write a letter to while in Switzerland?
5. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the locations and sites of Moe Berg's travels in the Middle East and the Orient in 1932. What countries impressed Berg the most? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe John Kieran and his role in creating and perpetuating the image of Moe Berg. When did Kieran first meet Berg?
Essay Topic 3
Describe and discuss the later years of Moe Berg's life. Where and how did Berg die? What legacy did he leave behind?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)