Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the OSS become after its dissolution in Chapter 12, "Always Good Company"?
2. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
3. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
4. Who did Moe Berg convince Lise Meitner to write a letter to while in Switzerland?
5. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
Essay Topic 1
Describe and discuss Moe Berg's missions and travels for OIAA. Where did Berg travel in South America and who knew of his whereabouts?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the baseball career of Moe Berg from 1924-1926. For what teams did Moe Play and how often was he on the bench?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the world of professional baseball in the 1920s. What was the significance of Berg signing with the Robins? How did his family react?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)