Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Cold War begin?
2. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
(a) A fighter jet.
(b) A military transport plane.
(c) A cruise ship.
(d) A fishing boat.
3. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
4. Who was the only woman Moe ever had a successful relationship with?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Marsha Smith.
(c) Samantha Hendricks.
(d) Estella Huni.
5. When was Rome liberated in World War II?
(a) July 7, 1944.
(b) September 2, 1944.
(c) June 10, 1944.
(d) June 4, 1944.
Short Answer Questions
1. What consultant for the Arthur D. Little Company did Moe Berg meet in Boston in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
2. Who was the oldest son of Bernard and Rose Berg?
3. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
4. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
5. What is a war that results when opposing powers use third parties as substitutes for fighting each other directly?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)