|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the dissolution of the OSS, two of Moe's beloved supervisors, including who, resigned and planned to return to practicing law?
(a) John McGraw.
(b) Roy Spencer.
(c) William Donovan.
(d) John Kieran.
2. What position did Moe Berg play for the Boston Red Sox?
(a) Center field.
(b) 1st base.
3. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
4. In his time playing for the Boston Red Sox, Moe Berg averaged fewer than how many games per season?
5. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Werner Heisenberg was awarded the 1932 Nobel Prize in Physics for his contributions to what?
2. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
3. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
4. The optical laboratory Moe Berg was directed to investigate in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy" was thought to be helping compress fissionable material for Germany's what?
5. Who was the first Italian scientist on Moe Berg's list to visit in Rome in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)