|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After World War II began to resolve itself, Moe Berg was sent home and arrived in Newark on what date?
(a) November 4, 1947.
(b) July 27, 1949.
(c) March 11, 1942.
(d) April 25, 1945.
2. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Germans were how far from perfecting the science of the atomic bomb?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 245 days.
(d) 10 weeks.
3. AGARD was an agency of NATO that existed from 1952 to when?
4. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
(a) Walther Bothe.
(b) Paul Scherrer.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Joseph Grew.
5. What Russian physicist developed a new method for liquefaction of air with a low-pressure cycle using a special high-efficiency expansion turbine in 1939?
(a) Theodore Von Karman.
(b) Pyotr Kapitsa.
(c) Antonio Ferri.
(d) Clifton Fadiman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moe's boss with the OSS instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory named what in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
2. What was the name of the mission Moe Berg was assigned to with the objective of encouraging Italian scientists to come to America?
3. What radical, authoritarian nationalist political ideology advocates the creation of a totalitarian single-party state that seeks the mass mobilization of a nation through indoctrination, physical education, and family policy including eugenics?
4. When did Moe Berg die?
5. During what years was Nelson Rockefeller U.S. Vice President?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)