|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What President called for the formation of the OSS?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Harry S. Truman.
(d) Herbert Hoover.
2. After his guest stint on a radio quiz show, who told Moe Berg, "Berg, in just thirty minutes you did more for baseball than I've done the entire time I've been commissioner"?
(a) William Eckert.
(b) A. B. "Happy" Chandler, Sr.
(c) Ford Frick.
(d) Kenesaw Mountain Landis.
3. In Chapter 12, "Always Good Company," Moe Berg was sent to Zurich for a lecture by what physicist?
(b) Dr. Otto Hahn.
(c) Niels Bohr.
(d) Aldo Icardi.
4. When did the Cold War begin?
5. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
2. When was Rome liberated in World War II?
3. What other regular radio quiz show guest and sports commentator said "Moe was the most scholarly professional athlete (I) ever knew"?
4. What did the OSS become after its dissolution in Chapter 12, "Always Good Company"?
5. What physicist in Copenhagen was Moe Berg directed to meet with in Chapter 12, "Always Good Company"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)