|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
(a) A cruise ship.
(b) A military transport plane.
(c) A fishing boat.
(d) A fighter jet.
2. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
(a) The robot of doom.
(b) The space laser.
(c) The atomic bomb.
(d) The earthquake machine.
3. What manager of the Red Sox asked Moe Berg to become a coach for the team?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Lefty O'Doul.
(c) John Kieran.
(d) Joe Cronin.
4. When was Ted Williams born?
5. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Germans were how far from perfecting the science of the atomic bomb?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 245 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Moe Berg a guest appearance on a popular radio quiz show before never returning?
2. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
3. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
4. What radical, authoritarian nationalist political ideology advocates the creation of a totalitarian single-party state that seeks the mass mobilization of a nation through indoctrination, physical education, and family policy including eugenics?
5. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that he should be concerned about a chemist named what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)