|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times was Moe Berg a guest appearance on a popular radio quiz show before never returning?
2. What Russian physicist developed a new method for liquefaction of air with a low-pressure cycle using a special high-efficiency expansion turbine in 1939?
(a) Antonio Ferri.
(b) Pyotr Kapitsa.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Theodore Von Karman.
3. How many times was Ted Williams an All-Star?
4. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
(a) The citizens were not behind them.
(b) Their scientists were not smart enough.
(c) The economic sanctions that were in place.
(d) They did not have adequate resources at their lab.
5. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only woman Moe ever had a successful relationship with?
2. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
3. What was the name of the mission Moe Berg was assigned to with the objective of encouraging Italian scientists to come to America?
4. What is a war that results when opposing powers use third parties as substitutes for fighting each other directly?
5. Who was the oldest son of Bernard and Rose Berg?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)