|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the OSS become after its dissolution in Chapter 12, "Always Good Company"?
(a) The ASU.
(b) The SSU.
(c) The USS.
(d) The USO.
2. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
3. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) Walther Bothe.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Paul Scherrer.
4. Who did Moe Berg convince Lise Meitner to write a letter to while in Switzerland?
(a) Walther Bothe.
(b) Dr. Otto Hahn.
(c) Cliff Bolton.
(d) Dr. Sam Berg.
5. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
(a) The robot of doom.
(b) The space laser.
(c) The earthquake machine.
(d) The atomic bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moe's boss with the OSS instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory named what in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
2. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
3. How many times was Ted Williams an All-Star?
4. When was Nelson Rockefeller born?
5. When did Moe Berg die?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)