Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 6-7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
a) Columbia Law School.
b) Duke University.
c) Yale University.
d) Harvard University.
2. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
a) Satterlee and Canfield.
b) Bloomberg and Rodgers.
c) Scofield and Newton.
d) Ernster and Robbins.
3. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
a) March 2, 1930.
b) April 16, 1934.
c) May 1, 1931.
d) February 26, 1933.
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
5. What color suits did Moe Berg...
This section contains 1,182 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)