1. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
3. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
4. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
5. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
6. When was Moe Berg born?
7. Where was Moe Berg born?
This section contains 3,943 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)