|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Washington Senators.
2. What old friend from the Franklin Institute did Moe Berg visit in Philadelphia in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
(a) G.C. Wick.
(b) I.M. Levitt.
(c) C.A. Dulles.
(d) H.P. Robertson.
3. When was Nelson Rockefeller born?
(a) December 16, 1898.
(b) May 2, 1905.
(c) August 28, 1911.
(d) July 8, 1908.
4. In late 1944/early 1945, Moe Berg began reporting to the OSS office in Bern lead by whom?
(a) H.P. Robertson.
(b) Carl Eifler.
(c) Allen Dulles.
(d) Tony Calvert.
5. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Allied powers.
(b) Western powers.
(c) Axis powers.
(d) Eastern powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
2. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
3. Who was the oldest son of Bernard and Rose Berg?
4. Who established and headed the OIAA?
5. How long was Dom DiMaggio's baseball career?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)