|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
2. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Tony Calvert.
(d) Joe Cronin.
3. In late May, 1944, Moe flew from Casablanca to where?
4. In New York, Moe enjoyed a friendship with what aeronautical engineer he met through Ferris in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
(a) Harry Broley.
(b) Theodore Von Karman.
(c) Allen Dulles.
(d) Walther Bothe.
5. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted Williams played his entire 21-year Major League Baseball career as what position for the Red Sox?
2. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
3. When was the Louvre Palace built?
4. Who was the first Italian scientist on Moe Berg's list to visit in Rome in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
5. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)