|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lise Meitner was a physicist in exile from where?
2. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
3. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
4. Who was the oldest son of Bernard and Rose Berg?
(a) Dr. Robert Berg.
(b) Dr. Alex Berg.
(c) Dr. Sam Berg.
(d) Dr. John Berg.
5. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
2. Who signed an executive order disbanding the OSS in Chapter 12, "Always Good Company"?
3. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
4. In New York, Moe enjoyed a friendship with what aeronautical engineer he met through Ferris in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
5. How long was Dom DiMaggio's baseball career?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)