|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Ted Lyons.
(b) Allan Siegal.
(c) Rose Tashke.
(d) Walther Bothe.
3. How many times was Moe Berg a guest appearance on a popular radio quiz show before never returning?
4. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
(a) Questions and answers.
(b) Know it all.
(c) Information, Please!
(d) Tell me more.
5. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 2 and 1/2.
(b) 3 and 1/2.
Short Answer Questions
1. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
2. What Russian physicist developed a new method for liquefaction of air with a low-pressure cycle using a special high-efficiency expansion turbine in 1939?
3. What does OIAA stand for?
4. When was Lou Gehrig born?
5. What President called for the formation of the OSS?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)