|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the moderator of the radio quiz show which Moe Berg made guest appearances on in 1939?
(a) H.P. Robertson.
(b) Roy Spencer.
(c) John McGraw.
(d) Clifton Fadiman.
2. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
3. What President called for the formation of the OSS?
(a) Harry S. Truman.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) Herbert Hoover.
4. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Portland, ME.
(b) New York, NY.
(c) Boston, MA.
(d) Columbus, OH.
5. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
2. What was the batting average of Ted Williams?
3. Who died nine days after Moe Berg joined the OIAA?
4. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
5. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)