|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times was Ted Williams an All-Star?
2. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) Otto Hahn.
(b) Roy Spencer.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) George Allen.
3. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
4. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
5. In Cleveland, Moe Berg stayed at the home of whom in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
(a) Friends of friends.
(b) Close friends.
(c) Distant cousins.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Moe Berg first make his way to Italy on a mission for the U.S. Government?
2. What term, in its original usage, describes a competition between two or more parties for the best armed forces?
3. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
4. Who was Moe Berg's Alsos's counterpart in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
5. Who was the oldest son of Bernard and Rose Berg?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)