|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many seasons did Moe Berg play with the Boston Red Sox?
2. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) New York, NY.
(c) Portland, ME.
(d) Columbus, OH.
3. The OIAA courted Moe Berg in the spring of what year, often coming to him at the ballpark to discuss his possible role with them?
4. Who was Moe Berg's Alsos's counterpart in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Edoardo Amaldi.
(b) Rose Tashke.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Colonel Boris Pash.
5. When was Ted Williams born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
2. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
3. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
4. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
5. What manager of the Red Sox asked Moe Berg to become a coach for the team?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)