|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
2. When was Moe Berg picked up by the Boston Red Sox?
(a) April, 1935.
(b) August, 1930.
(c) May 1933.
(d) June, 1934.
3. When was the CIA established?
4. What fellow OSS agent and friend did Moe Berg visit in Oklahoma in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
(a) Tony Calvert.
(b) Robert Furman.
(c) Joe Cronin.
(d) Herb Hunter.
5. What young aeronautical engineer was Moe Berg directed to talk into moving to the United States in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Antonio Ferri.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) I.M. Levitt.
(d) Cliff Bolton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
2. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
3. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that he should be concerned about a chemist named what?
4. How much was Moe Berg stuck owing to the United States government for an unfulfilled contract after a film and stationary business went bankrupt in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
5. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)