|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(a) The minors.
(b) Back to college.
(c) To the batting cages.
2. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
3. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The Red Sox.
(b) The White Sox.
(c) The Blue Jays.
(d) The Golden Eagles.
4. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A laundry.
(c) A factory.
(d) The docks.
5. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Charles Owen.
(b) Allen Dulles.
(c) John McGraw.
(d) William Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
2. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
3. In his time playing for the Boston Red Sox, Moe Berg averaged fewer than how many games per season?
4. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
5. Where was Moe Berg born?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)