|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the CIA established?
2. In New York, Moe enjoyed a friendship with what aeronautical engineer he met through Ferris in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
(a) Harry Broley.
(b) Allen Dulles.
(c) Walther Bothe.
(d) Theodore Von Karman.
3. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Eastern powers.
(b) Axis powers.
(c) Allied powers.
(d) Western powers.
5. AGARD was an agency of NATO that existed from 1952 to when?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Louvre Museum open?
2. When was Babe Ruth born?
3. What position did Moe Berg play for the Boston Red Sox?
4. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
5. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)