|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Louvre Museum open?
2. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) Buffalo, NY.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Newark, NJ.
3. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
(a) Estella Huni.
(b) Rose Tashke.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Mary Collins.
4. When was Ted Williams born?
5. What was the batting average of Ted Williams?
Short Answer Questions
1. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that he should be concerned about a chemist named what?
2. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
3. When was Moe Berg born?
4. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
5. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)