|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar," Moe Berg became a regular at Princeton, arriving at the home of what old friend the night of the game and gaining an invitation to dinner and a place to stay for the night?
(a) H.P. Robertson.
(b) P.H. Truman.
(c) I.M. Levitt.
(d) W.J. Donovan.
2. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
3. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
4. AGARD was an agency of NATO that existed from 1952 to when?
5. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
2. What does RBI stand for?
3. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
4. What does MVP stand for?
5. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)