|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
2. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
(a) Complete his semester at Columbia Law School.
(b) Work on an invention.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Travel across the country.
3. Ted Williams played his entire 21-year Major League Baseball career as what position for the Red Sox?
(a) Left fielder.
(b) Center fielder.
(c) 3rd baseman.
(d) 1st baseman.
4. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(a) To the batting cages.
(c) The minors.
(d) Back to college.
5. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
(a) Kansas City, MO.
(b) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(c) Knoxville, TN.
(d) Dallas, TX.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
2. What manager of the Red Sox asked Moe Berg to become a coach for the team?
3. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
4. What does RBI stand for?
5. What President called for the formation of the OSS?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)