|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
(a) Scofield and Newton.
(b) Satterlee and Canfield.
(c) Bloomberg and Rodgers.
(d) Ernster and Robbins.
2. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Carl Eifler.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Gian Carlo Wick.
3. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
(a) Knoxville, TN.
(b) Dallas, TX.
(c) Kansas City, MO.
(d) Biloxi, Mississippi.
4. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
5. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
(a) Know it all.
(b) Tell me more.
(c) Information, Please!
(d) Questions and answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. After visiting with Meitner, Moe was sent on a tour of the United States with who in Chapter 12, "Always Good Company"?
2. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
3. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
4. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
5. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)