|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Moe Berg's Alsos's counterpart in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Edoardo Amaldi.
(b) Colonel Boris Pash.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Rose Tashke.
2. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
(a) January 5, 1923.
(b) May 4, 1928.
(c) July 28, 1929.
(d) October 22, 1932.
3. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
4. Moe's boss with the OSS instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory named what in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) The Ferrari Company.
(b) The Galileo Company.
(c) The Rinaldi Company.
(d) The DaVinci Company.
5. Who signed an executive order disbanding the OSS in Chapter 12, "Always Good Company"?
(a) President John F. Kennedy.
(b) President Harry Truman.
(c) President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first Italian scientist on Moe Berg's list to visit in Rome in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
2. When did the CIA offer Moe Berg a contract in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
3. What other regular radio quiz show guest and sports commentator said "Moe was the most scholarly professional athlete (I) ever knew"?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
5. When was Werner Heisenberg born?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)