|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His foot.
(b) His knee.
(c) His bicep.
(d) His elbow.
2. In his time playing for the Boston Red Sox, Moe Berg averaged fewer than how many games per season?
3. When was Babe Ruth born?
4. What award did Moe Berg earn for his service in the OSS and refuse it?
(a) Medal of Patriotism.
(b) Medal of Valor.
(c) Medal of Freedom.
(d) Medal of Honor.
5. What does MVP stand for?
(a) Main Valuable Player.
(b) Most Varied Position.
(c) Most Valuable Player.
(d) Many Varied Players.
Short Answer Questions
1. AGARD was an agency of NATO that existed from 1952 to when?
2. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
3. How long was Dom DiMaggio's baseball career?
4. When did the Cold War begin?
5. Where was Moe Berg born?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)