|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fellow OSS agent and friend did Moe Berg visit in Oklahoma in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
(a) Robert Furman.
(b) Joe Cronin.
(c) Tony Calvert.
(d) Herb Hunter.
2. What civil engineer during World War II was the chief of foreign intelligence for the Manhattan Engineer District directing espionage against the German nuclear energy project?
(a) Allan Siegal.
(b) Robert Furman.
(c) Ted Lyons.
(d) Harry Broley.
3. In Cleveland, Moe Berg stayed at the home of whom in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
(a) His brother.
(b) Friends of friends.
(c) Close friends.
(d) Distant cousins.
4. When was Babe Ruth born?
5. After his assignment involving Heisenberg ended, Moe Berg was introduced to what director of the Physics Institute at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule in Zurich?
(a) William Joseph Donovan.
(b) Dr. Otto Hahn.
(c) Theodore Von Karman.
(d) Paul Scherrer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the oldest son of Bernard and Rose Berg?
2. Who was the only woman Moe ever had a successful relationship with?
3. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that he should be concerned about a chemist named what?
4. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
5. How many times was Moe Berg a guest appearance on a popular radio quiz show before never returning?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)