|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Werner Heisenberg was awarded the 1932 Nobel Prize in Physics for his contributions to what?
(a) Quantitative mechanics.
(b) Quantum mechanics.
(c) Quarter mechanics.
(d) Qualitative mechanics.
2. Who signed an executive order disbanding the OSS in Chapter 12, "Always Good Company"?
(a) President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) President Harry Truman.
(c) President John F. Kennedy.
(d) President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
3. When did the attack on Pearl Harbor take place?
(a) December 7, 1941.
(b) October 31, 1945.
(c) September 11, 1939.
(d) July 4, 1937.
4. How long was Dom DiMaggio's baseball career?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 10 months.
5. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Tony Calvert.
(c) Antonio Ferri.
(d) Joseph Grew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died nine days after Moe Berg joined the OIAA?
2. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
3. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
4. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
5. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)