|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
(a) Les Pourquoi.
(b) La Rive Gauche.
(c) Les Enchanté.
(d) Les Halles.
2. Moe's boss with the OSS instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory named what in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) The DaVinci Company.
(b) The Galileo Company.
(c) The Ferrari Company.
(d) The Rinaldi Company.
3. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
4. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) William Donovan.
(b) John McGraw.
(c) Allen Dulles.
(d) Charles Owen.
5. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Niels Bohr and Harry Broley.
(b) Walther Bothe and Otto Hahn.
(c) Lefty O'Doul and Ted Lyons.
(d) John Kieran and Tony Calvert.
Short Answer Questions
1. In late 1944/early 1945, Moe Berg began reporting to the OSS office in Bern lead by whom?
2. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
3. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
4. What position did Moe Berg play for the Boston Red Sox?
5. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)