|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does MVP stand for?
(a) Main Valuable Player.
(b) Most Varied Position.
(c) Most Valuable Player.
(d) Many Varied Players.
2. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Gian Carlo Wick.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Carl Eifler.
3. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
4. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Allen Dulles.
(b) William Donovan.
(c) John McGraw.
(d) Charles Owen.
5. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
2. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
3. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
4. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
5. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)