|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
(a) Tell me more.
(b) Know it all.
(c) Questions and answers.
(d) Information, Please!
2. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Charles Owen.
(b) John McGraw.
(c) William Donovan.
(d) Allen Dulles.
3. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
4. Who was the wartime head of the OSS?
(a) Harry Broley.
(b) Robert Furman.
(c) Ted Lyons.
(d) William Joseph Donovan.
5. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) The Panthers.
(b) The Owls.
(c) The Wolves.
(d) The Keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fellow OSS agent and friend did Moe Berg visit in Oklahoma in Chapter 13, "A Life Without Calendar"?
2. What is a political term that refers to a country that is formally independent, but under heavy political and economic influence or control by another country?
3. How many games did Moe Berg play in the season of 1933?
4. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
5. What was a unique variety of fascism that incorporated biological racism and antisemitism during WWII?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)