|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
2. What was the name of the mission Moe Berg was assigned to with the objective of encouraging Italian scientists to come to America?
3. What civil engineer during World War II was the chief of foreign intelligence for the Manhattan Engineer District directing espionage against the German nuclear energy project?
(a) Robert Furman.
(b) Harry Broley.
(c) Ted Lyons.
(d) Allan Siegal.
4. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(b) To the batting cages.
(c) The minors.
(d) Back to college.
5. When did Moe Berg first make his way to Italy on a mission for the U.S. Government?
Short Answer Questions
1. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
2. When was OIAA established?
3. What does OIAA stand for?
4. How many seasons did Moe Berg play with the Boston Red Sox?
5. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)