|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the attack on Pearl Harbor take place?
(a) September 11, 1939.
(b) July 4, 1937.
(c) December 7, 1941.
(d) October 31, 1945.
2. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Boston College Eagles.
(b) The Princeton Tigers.
(c) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(d) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
3. Who was the wartime head of the OSS?
(a) Ted Lyons.
(b) William Joseph Donovan.
(c) Robert Furman.
(d) Harry Broley.
4. Who picked up Moe Berg after his unconditional release from the Cleveland Indians?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
5. When did Moe Berg first make his way to Italy on a mission for the U.S. Government?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
2. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
3. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
4. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
5. When was Rome liberated in World War II?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)