|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) New York, NY.
(b) Boston, MA.
(c) Portland, ME.
(d) Columbus, OH.
2. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
3. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
(a) Harvard Universtity.
(b) Stanford University.
(c) University of Chicago.
(d) New York University.
4. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
(a) A cruise ship.
(b) A fishing boat.
(c) A fighter jet.
(d) A military transport plane.
5. How many times was Moe Berg a guest appearance on a popular radio quiz show before never returning?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was OIAA established?
2. Under what U.S. President did Nelson Rockefeller serve as Vice President?
3. Ted Williams played his entire 21-year Major League Baseball career as what position for the Red Sox?
4. What President called for the formation of the OSS?
5. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)