|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
2. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
3. How many times was Moe Berg a guest appearance on a popular radio quiz show before never returning?
4. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Clifton Fadiman.
(b) Carl Eifler.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Gian Carlo Wick.
5. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his guest stint on a radio quiz show, who told Moe Berg, "Berg, in just thirty minutes you did more for baseball than I've done the entire time I've been commissioner"?
2. What was a unique variety of fascism that incorporated biological racism and antisemitism during WWII?
3. What does RBI stand for?
4. When did Moe Berg first make his way to Italy on a mission for the U.S. Government?
5. Where was Moe Berg born?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)