|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his time playing for the Boston Red Sox, Moe Berg averaged fewer than how many games per season?
2. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Boston College Eagles.
(b) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(c) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
(d) The Princeton Tigers.
3. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
4. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
5. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Gian Carlo Wick.
(b) Carl Eifler.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Clifton Fadiman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
2. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
3. Who was the moderator of the radio quiz show which Moe Berg made guest appearances on in 1939?
4. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
5. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)