|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
(a) Tony Calvert.
(b) Joseph Grew.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Antonio Ferri.
2. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
(d) Walt Disney.
3. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Axis powers.
(b) Eastern powers.
(c) Allied powers.
(d) Western powers.
4. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
(a) Mary Collins.
(b) Estella Huni.
(c) Rose Tashke.
(d) Linda McCarthy.
5. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) April 7, 1899.
(b) May 2, 1909.
(c) March 2, 1902.
(d) June 19, 1906.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
2. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
3. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
4. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
5. How many seasons did Moe Berg play with the Boston Red Sox?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)