|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Mary Collins.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Estella Huni.
2. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) The Sorbonne.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) Les Invalides.
(d) Arc de Triomphe.
3. When was OIAA established?
4. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
(b) The Princeton Tigers.
(c) The Boston College Eagles.
(d) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
5. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) John Kieran.
(c) Joe Cronin.
(d) Tony Calvert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
2. How long was Dom DiMaggio's baseball career?
3. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
4. What position did Moe Berg play for the Boston Red Sox?
5. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)