|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dom DiMaggio's nickname?
(a) "The Hulk."
(b) "The Big Man."
(c) "The Little Professor."
(d) "The Doctor."
2. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
3. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) John Kieran and Tony Calvert.
(b) Niels Bohr and Harry Broley.
(c) Walther Bothe and Otto Hahn.
(d) Lefty O'Doul and Ted Lyons.
4. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
(a) The Milwaukee Brewers.
(b) The Cleveland Indians.
(c) The New York Yankees.
(d) The Brooklyn Dodgers.
5. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
2. Moe's boss with the OSS instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory named what in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
3. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
4. How many seasons did Moe Berg play with the Boston Red Sox?
5. How many times was Moe Berg a guest appearance on a popular radio quiz show before never returning?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)