|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
2. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Joe Cronin.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Tony Calvert.
3. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Allied powers.
(b) Eastern powers.
(c) Axis powers.
(d) Western powers.
4. What does MVP stand for?
(a) Most Varied Position.
(b) Most Valuable Player.
(c) Many Varied Players.
(d) Main Valuable Player.
5. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. In late 1944/early 1945, Moe Berg began reporting to the OSS office in Bern lead by whom?
2. During what years was Nelson Rockefeller U.S. Vice President?
3. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
4. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
5. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)