|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
2. How many seasons did Moe Berg play with the Boston Red Sox?
3. After his assignment involving Heisenberg ended, Moe Berg was introduced to what director of the Physics Institute at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule in Zurich?
(a) Paul Scherrer.
(b) William Joseph Donovan.
(c) Theodore Von Karman.
(d) Dr. Otto Hahn.
4. What young aeronautical engineer was Moe Berg directed to talk into moving to the United States in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Cliff Bolton.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) I.M. Levitt.
(d) Antonio Ferri.
5. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
2. After his guest stint on a radio quiz show, who told Moe Berg, "Berg, in just thirty minutes you did more for baseball than I've done the entire time I've been commissioner"?
3. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
4. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that he should be concerned about a chemist named what?
5. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)