|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
(a) Their scientists were not smart enough.
(b) They did not have adequate resources at their lab.
(c) The citizens were not behind them.
(d) The economic sanctions that were in place.
2. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
3. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
(d) Clean cut.
4. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) New York, NY.
(b) Columbus, OH.
(c) Portland, ME.
(d) Boston, MA.
5. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
(b) Oil Industry Association of America.
(c) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
(d) Open Information Act of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first Italian scientist on Moe Berg's list to visit in Rome in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
2. How many seasons did Moe Berg play with the Boston Red Sox?
3. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
4. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
5. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)