|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The Boston Red Sox.
(c) The Chicago Cubs.
(d) The Chicago White Sox.
2. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
(a) Buffalo, NY.
(b) Newark, NJ.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Boston, MA.
3. When was Lou Gehrig born?
4. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(a) Back to college.
(b) The minors.
(c) To the batting cages.
5. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
2. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
3. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
4. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
5. What manager of the Red Sox asked Moe Berg to become a coach for the team?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)