|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
2. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
3. Who was the moderator of the radio quiz show which Moe Berg made guest appearances on in 1939?
(a) John McGraw.
(b) H.P. Robertson.
(c) Roy Spencer.
(d) Clifton Fadiman.
4. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(d) Modern Languages.
5. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
(a) The economic sanctions that were in place.
(b) The citizens were not behind them.
(c) They did not have adequate resources at their lab.
(d) Their scientists were not smart enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
2. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
3. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
4. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
5. What does OIAA stand for?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)