|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
2. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
3. After his playing career ended, Moe Berg was a Red Sox coach in what years?
(a) 1940 and 1941.
(b) 1944 and 1945.
(c) 1948 and 1949.
(d) 1938 and 1939.
4. The OIAA courted Moe Berg in the spring of what year, often coming to him at the ballpark to discuss his possible role with them?
5. What other regular radio quiz show guest and sports commentator said "Moe was the most scholarly professional athlete (I) ever knew"?
(a) William Donovan.
(b) John Kieran.
(c) Niels Bohr.
(d) Antonio Ferri.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
2. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
3. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the season of 1933?
5. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)