|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
(a) Clean cut.
2. After his assignment involving Heisenberg ended, Moe Berg was introduced to what director of the Physics Institute at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule in Zurich?
(a) Dr. Otto Hahn.
(b) Paul Scherrer.
(c) William Joseph Donovan.
(d) Theodore Von Karman.
3. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
4. What other regular radio quiz show guest and sports commentator said "Moe was the most scholarly professional athlete (I) ever knew"?
(a) Niels Bohr.
(b) Antonio Ferri.
(c) John Kieran.
(d) William Donovan.
5. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Germans were how far from perfecting the science of the atomic bomb?
2. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
3. Who established and headed the OIAA?
4. What does OIAA stand for?
5. Following World War II, Werner Heisenberg was appointed director of what institution?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)