|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The early 10th century.
(b) The early 16th century.
(c) The mid 14th century.
(d) The late 12th century.
2. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
3. In his time playing for the Boston Red Sox, Moe Berg averaged fewer than how many games per season?
4. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(d) Modern Languages.
5. The OIAA courted Moe Berg in the spring of what year, often coming to him at the ballpark to discuss his possible role with them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What radical, authoritarian nationalist political ideology advocates the creation of a totalitarian single-party state that seeks the mass mobilization of a nation through indoctrination, physical education, and family policy including eugenics?
2. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
3. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
4. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
5. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that he should be concerned about a chemist named what?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)