|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Rome liberated in World War II?
(a) June 4, 1944.
(b) September 2, 1944.
(c) June 10, 1944.
(d) July 7, 1944.
2. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Carl Eifler.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Gian Carlo Wick.
3. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
4. What theoretical physicist informed Moe Berg that many physicists made routine visits to Switzerland for conferences and lectures in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Gian Carlo Wick.
(b) Walther Bothe.
(c) Robert Furman.
(d) Tony Calvert.
5. When was Nelson Rockefeller born?
(a) May 2, 1905.
(b) August 28, 1911.
(c) July 8, 1908.
(d) December 16, 1898.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
2. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
3. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
4. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
5. When was Werner Heisenberg born?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)