|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
2. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) March 2, 1902.
(b) April 7, 1899.
(c) June 19, 1906.
(d) May 2, 1909.
3. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Gian Carlo Wick.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Carl Eifler.
4. After World War II began to resolve itself, Moe Berg was sent home and arrived in Newark on what date?
(a) July 27, 1949.
(b) March 11, 1942.
(c) April 25, 1945.
(d) November 4, 1947.
5. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Tony Calvert.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Joe Cronin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
2. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
3. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
4. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
5. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)