|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following World War II, Werner Heisenberg was appointed director of what institution?
(a) The Einstein Institute of Physics.
(b) The King Edward II Institute for Physics.
(c) The Newtons School of Physics.
(d) The Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Physics.
2. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
3. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) March 2, 1902.
(b) June 19, 1906.
(c) April 7, 1899.
(d) May 2, 1909.
4. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(a) Court procedings.
(b) Constitutional Amendments.
5. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Beaufort High School.
(b) Barringer High School.
(c) Bradford High School.
(d) Bellmont High School.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
2. After his playing career ended, Moe Berg was a Red Sox coach in what years?
3. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
4. What was Moe Berg given to commit suicide with after he assassinated Werner Heisenberg?
5. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)