|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
2. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The early 10th century.
(b) The early 16th century.
(c) The late 12th century.
(d) The mid 14th century.
3. Who was the wartime head of the OSS?
(a) Ted Lyons.
(b) Harry Broley.
(c) Robert Furman.
(d) William Joseph Donovan.
4. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Columbus, OH.
(b) New York, NY.
(c) Boston, MA.
(d) Portland, ME.
5. How many times was Ted Williams an All-Star?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted Williams played his entire 21-year Major League Baseball career as what position for the Red Sox?
2. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
3. When was Werner Heisenberg born?
4. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
5. What was the name of the mission Moe Berg was assigned to with the objective of encouraging Italian scientists to come to America?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)