|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
(a) 16mm Kodak model E.
(b) 16mm Jeystone A-12.
(c) 16mm Bell and Howell.
(d) 16mm Victor model 3.
2. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
(a) Harvard Universtity.
(b) University of Chicago.
(c) New York University.
(d) Stanford University.
3. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) April 7, 1899.
(b) March 2, 1902.
(c) June 19, 1906.
(d) May 2, 1909.
4. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
5. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What manager of the Red Sox asked Moe Berg to become a coach for the team?
2. What was Dom DiMaggio's nickname?
3. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
4. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
5. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)