|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dom DiMaggio's nickname?
(a) "The Little Professor."
(b) "The Big Man."
(c) "The Doctor."
(d) "The Hulk."
2. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The Golden Eagles.
(b) The Red Sox.
(c) The White Sox.
(d) The Blue Jays.
3. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
(a) Western powers.
(b) Allied powers.
(c) Eastern powers.
(d) Axis powers.
5. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Edoardo Amaldi.
(c) Roy Spencer.
(d) Pyotr Kapitsa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
2. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
3. After World War II began to resolve itself, Moe Berg was sent home and arrived in Newark on what date?
4. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
5. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)