|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
2. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
3. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
(a) A military transport plane.
(b) A cruise ship.
(c) A fighter jet.
(d) A fishing boat.
4. When was Moe Berg picked up by the Boston Red Sox?
(a) May 1933.
(b) August, 1930.
(c) June, 1934.
(d) April, 1935.
5. Who established and headed the OIAA?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Herb Hunter.
(c) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
(d) William Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Ted Williams an All-Star?
2. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
3. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
4. When was Ted Williams born?
5. Who picked up Moe Berg after his unconditional release from the Cleveland Indians?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)