|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picked up Moe Berg after his unconditional release from the Cleveland Indians?
(a) The Little Rock Travelers.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
2. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
3. When did the attack on Pearl Harbor take place?
(a) October 31, 1945.
(b) December 7, 1941.
(c) July 4, 1937.
(d) September 11, 1939.
4. What manager of the Red Sox asked Moe Berg to become a coach for the team?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Joe Cronin.
(d) Lefty O'Doul.
5. What does MVP stand for?
(a) Most Varied Position.
(b) Main Valuable Player.
(c) Most Valuable Player.
(d) Many Varied Players.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
2. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
3. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
4. Who established and headed the OIAA?
5. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)