|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
(a) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(b) Dallas, TX.
(c) Knoxville, TN.
(d) Kansas City, MO.
2. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
3. After his guest stint on a radio quiz show, who told Moe Berg, "Berg, in just thirty minutes you did more for baseball than I've done the entire time I've been commissioner"?
(a) William Eckert.
(b) Kenesaw Mountain Landis.
(c) A. B. "Happy" Chandler, Sr.
(d) Ford Frick.
4. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
5. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
2. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
3. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
4. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
5. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)