|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
2. During what years was Nelson Rockefeller U.S. Vice President?
3. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His foot.
(b) His knee.
(c) His bicep.
(d) His elbow.
4. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
(a) July 28, 1929.
(b) May 4, 1928.
(c) October 22, 1932.
(d) January 5, 1923.
5. Who was the moderator of the radio quiz show which Moe Berg made guest appearances on in 1939?
(a) Clifton Fadiman.
(b) Roy Spencer.
(c) John McGraw.
(d) H.P. Robertson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other regular radio quiz show guest and sports commentator said "Moe was the most scholarly professional athlete (I) ever knew"?
2. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
3. When was the Louvre Palace built?
4. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
5. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)