|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(b) The Knights of the Round Table.
(c) The Council of Military Leaders.
(d) The Top Brass Club.
2. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
3. How many times was Moe Berg a guest appearance on a popular radio quiz show before never returning?
4. The OIAA courted Moe Berg in the spring of what year, often coming to him at the ballpark to discuss his possible role with them?
5. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
2. Where was Moe Berg born?
3. What was Dom DiMaggio's nickname?
4. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
5. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)