|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
(a) La Rive Gauche.
(b) Les Halles.
(c) Les Enchanté.
(d) Les Pourquoi.
2. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Little Rock Travelers.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Washington Senators.
3. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
(d) Clean cut.
4. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
5. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
2. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
3. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
4. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
5. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)