|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Charles Owen.
(b) Allen Dulles.
(c) William Donovan.
(d) John McGraw.
2. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
(a) The Brooklyn Dodgers.
(b) The Milwaukee Brewers.
(c) The Cleveland Indians.
(d) The New York Yankees.
3. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A factory.
(c) A laundry.
(d) The docks.
4. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
(a) The Chicago Cubs.
(b) The Chicago White Sox.
(c) The New York Giants.
(d) The Boston Red Sox.
5. When did the Louvre Museum open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
2. What President called for the formation of the OSS?
3. Who died nine days after Moe Berg joined the OIAA?
4. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
5. How many seasons did Moe Berg play with the Boston Red Sox?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)