|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(b) Court procedings.
(d) Constitutional Amendments.
2. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
3. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) Edoardo Amaldi.
(c) I.M. Levitt.
(d) Linda McCarthy.
4. Who established and headed the OIAA?
(a) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
(b) William Donovan.
(c) Herb Hunter.
(d) John Kieran.
5. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(a) Modern Languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Nelson Rockefeller born?
2. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
3. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
4. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
5. What was the batting average of Ted Williams?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)