|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The OIAA courted Moe Berg in the spring of what year, often coming to him at the ballpark to discuss his possible role with them?
2. When was Ted Williams born?
3. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
4. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Walther Bothe and Otto Hahn.
(b) Niels Bohr and Harry Broley.
(c) John Kieran and Tony Calvert.
(d) Lefty O'Doul and Ted Lyons.
5. When was OIAA established?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
2. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
3. Who was the wartime head of the OSS?
4. Where was Moe Berg born?
5. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)