|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
(a) Tony Calvert.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Antonio Ferri.
(d) Joseph Grew.
2. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
3. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(b) The minors.
(c) Back to college.
(d) To the batting cages.
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
5. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
2. Who was the wartime head of the OSS?
3. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
4. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
5. When was the Louvre Palace built?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)