|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
2. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His foot.
(b) His knee.
(c) His elbow.
(d) His bicep.
3. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
5. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
(a) July 4, 1936.
(b) August 1, 1939.
(c) July 25, 1934.
(d) June 17, 1933.
Short Answer Questions
1. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
2. During what years was Nelson Rockefeller U.S. Vice President?
3. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
4. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
5. When did the attack on Pearl Harbor take place?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)