|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
(a) Walt Disney.
2. What was Dom DiMaggio's nickname?
(a) "The Hulk."
(b) "The Doctor."
(c) "The Little Professor."
(d) "The Big Man."
3. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
4. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
5. When was OIAA established?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
2. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
3. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
4. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
5. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)