|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
(a) Know it all.
(b) Information, Please!
(c) Questions and answers.
(d) Tell me more.
2. When was Lou Gehrig born?
3. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
4. When was Nelson Rockefeller born?
(a) August 28, 1911.
(b) July 8, 1908.
(c) May 2, 1905.
(d) December 16, 1898.
5. Who established and headed the OIAA?
(a) Herb Hunter.
(b) William Donovan.
(c) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
(d) John Kieran.
Short Answer Questions
1. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
2. When was the Louvre Palace built?
3. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
4. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
5. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)