|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
2. Who was the wartime head of the OSS?
(a) Ted Lyons.
(b) William Joseph Donovan.
(c) Harry Broley.
(d) Robert Furman.
3. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) I.M. Levitt.
(b) Joseph Grew.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Edoardo Amaldi.
4. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
(a) 16mm Victor model 3.
(b) 16mm Jeystone A-12.
(c) 16mm Bell and Howell.
(d) 16mm Kodak model E.
5. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(d) Taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
2. How many times was Ted Williams an All-Star?
3. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
5. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)