|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(a) Modern Languages.
2. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The Blue Jays.
(b) The White Sox.
(c) The Red Sox.
(d) The Golden Eagles.
3. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A hospital.
(b) The docks.
(c) A factory.
(d) A laundry.
4. When was Moe Berg picked up by the Boston Red Sox?
(a) April, 1935.
(b) August, 1930.
(c) May 1933.
(d) June, 1934.
5. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Newark, NJ.
(d) Buffalo, NY.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MVP stand for?
2. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
3. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
4. When was the Louvre Palace built?
5. What does OIAA stand for?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)