|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
2. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) Edoardo Amaldi.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) I.M. Levitt.
3. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Little Rock Travelers.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Washington Senators.
4. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 3 and 1/2.
(c) 2 and 1/2.
5. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Chicago Cubs.
(b) The Brooklyn Robins.
(c) The Detroit Tigers.
(d) The Chicago White Sox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dom DiMaggio's nickname?
2. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
3. After his playing career ended, Moe Berg was a Red Sox coach in what years?
4. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
5. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)