|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
2. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
3. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Boston College Eagles.
(b) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(c) The Princeton Tigers.
(d) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
4. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Oil Industry Association of America.
(b) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
(c) Open Information Act of America.
(d) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
5. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Little Rock Travelers.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Washington Senators.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Moe Berg born?
2. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
3. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
4. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
5. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)