|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Louvre Museum open?
2. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
3. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Detroit Tigers.
(b) The Brooklyn Robins.
(c) The Chicago Cubs.
(d) The Chicago White Sox.
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
5. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Travel across the country.
(c) Work on an invention.
(d) Complete his semester at Columbia Law School.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the attack on Pearl Harbor take place?
2. What was the batting average of Ted Williams?
3. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
4. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
5. In his time playing for the Boston Red Sox, Moe Berg averaged fewer than how many games per season?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)