|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Little Rock Travelers.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Washington Senators.
2. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
(c) Walt Disney.
3. After his guest stint on a radio quiz show, who told Moe Berg, "Berg, in just thirty minutes you did more for baseball than I've done the entire time I've been commissioner"?
(a) A. B. "Happy" Chandler, Sr.
(b) Ford Frick.
(c) William Eckert.
(d) Kenesaw Mountain Landis.
4. When was Ted Williams born?
5. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
2. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
3. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
4. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
5. During what years was Nelson Rockefeller U.S. Vice President?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)