|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A factory.
(c) A laundry.
(d) The docks.
2. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
3. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
(a) January 5, 1923.
(b) July 28, 1929.
(c) May 4, 1928.
(d) October 22, 1932.
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Allied powers.
(b) Western powers.
(c) Eastern powers.
(d) Axis powers.
5. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
2. How long was Dom DiMaggio's baseball career?
3. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
4. Who was the wartime head of the OSS?
5. When did the Louvre Museum open?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)