|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) June 19, 1906.
(b) March 2, 1902.
(c) April 7, 1899.
(d) May 2, 1909.
2. What does MVP stand for?
(a) Many Varied Players.
(b) Main Valuable Player.
(c) Most Valuable Player.
(d) Most Varied Position.
3. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
4. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
(a) Niels Bohr.
(b) Gian Carlo Wick.
(c) Charles Owen.
(d) Clifton Fadiman.
5. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Moe Berg picked up by the Boston Red Sox?
2. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
3. The OIAA courted Moe Berg in the spring of what year, often coming to him at the ballpark to discuss his possible role with them?
4. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
5. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)