|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
2. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
(b) Oil Industry Association of America.
(c) Open Information Act of America.
(d) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
3. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
4. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The White Sox.
(b) The Blue Jays.
(c) The Golden Eagles.
(d) The Red Sox.
5. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
(a) The Paris Palace.
(b) The Seine Palace.
(c) The Tuileries Palace.
(d) The Palace le France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
2. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
3. When was the CIA established?
4. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
5. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)