|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
2. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) The Keys.
(b) The Wolves.
(c) The Owls.
(d) The Panthers.
3. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) Roy Spencer.
(b) George Allen.
(c) Otto Hahn.
(d) Linda McCarthy.
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
5. How many games did Moe Berg play in the season of 1933?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
2. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
3. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
4. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
5. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)