|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The Golden Eagles.
(b) The Blue Jays.
(c) The White Sox.
(d) The Red Sox.
2. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
3. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The early 16th century.
(b) The early 10th century.
(c) The late 12th century.
(d) The mid 14th century.
4. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Charles Owen.
(b) John McGraw.
(c) William Donovan.
(d) Allen Dulles.
5. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
2. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
3. When was OIAA established?
4. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
5. What does OIAA stand for?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)