|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The mid 14th century.
(b) The late 12th century.
(c) The early 16th century.
(d) The early 10th century.
2. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
3. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
4. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Charles Owen.
(b) William Donovan.
(c) John McGraw.
(d) Allen Dulles.
5. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
(a) Les Halles.
(b) La Rive Gauche.
(c) Les Pourquoi.
(d) Les Enchanté.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
2. When was OIAA established?
3. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
4. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
5. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)