|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
(a) Mary Collins.
(b) Rose Tashke.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Estella Huni.
2. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The Chicago Cubs.
(c) The Chicago White Sox.
(d) The Boston Red Sox.
3. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) Edoardo Amaldi.
(b) Linda McCarthy.
(c) Joseph Grew.
(d) I.M. Levitt.
4. When was OIAA established?
5. When did the Louvre Museum open?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
2. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
3. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
4. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
5. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)