|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His knee.
(b) His bicep.
(c) His foot.
(d) His elbow.
2. When was the CIA established?
3. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
(b) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
(c) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
(d) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
4. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
(a) April 16, 1934.
(b) May 1, 1931.
(c) February 26, 1933.
(d) March 2, 1930.
5. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A laundry.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A factory.
(d) The docks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
2. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
3. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
4. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
5. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)