|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
2. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) March 2, 1902.
(b) April 7, 1899.
(c) May 2, 1909.
(d) June 19, 1906.
3. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The early 16th century.
(b) The late 12th century.
(c) The early 10th century.
(d) The mid 14th century.
4. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) Edoardo Amaldi.
(b) I.M. Levitt.
(c) Joseph Grew.
(d) Linda McCarthy.
5. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Washington Senators.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
2. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
3. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
5. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)