|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
2. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His knee.
(b) His bicep.
(c) His foot.
(d) His elbow.
3. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(a) Constitutional Amendments.
(b) Court procedings.
4. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Chicago White Sox.
(b) The Chicago Cubs.
(c) The Brooklyn Robins.
(d) The Detroit Tigers.
5. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
2. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
3. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
4. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
5. What does OIAA stand for?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)