|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Lefty O'Doul and Ted Lyons.
(b) Niels Bohr and Harry Broley.
(c) Walther Bothe and Otto Hahn.
(d) John Kieran and Tony Calvert.
2. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
3. When was the CIA established?
4. When was OIAA established?
5. When did the Louvre Museum open?
Short Answer Questions
1. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
2. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
3. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
4. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
5. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)