|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Oil Industry Association of America.
(b) Open Information Act of America.
(c) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
(d) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
2. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) Otto Hahn.
(b) George Allen.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Roy Spencer.
3. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Les Invalides.
(b) The Sorbonne.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) Arc de Triomphe.
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
5. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Washington Senators.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
2. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
3. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
4. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
5. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)