|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
2. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
3. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Joseph Grew.
(c) Tony Calvert.
(d) Antonio Ferri.
4. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
(a) Complete his semester at Columbia Law School.
(b) Travel across the country.
(c) Work on an invention.
(d) Write a book.
5. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
(a) Pyotr Kapitsa.
(b) John Kieran.
(c) Edoardo Amaldi.
(d) Roy Spencer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
2. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
3. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
4. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
5. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)