|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His elbow.
(b) His knee.
(c) His foot.
(d) His bicep.
2. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
3. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Columbia Law School.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Duke University.
4. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Brooklyn Robins.
(b) The Detroit Tigers.
(c) The Chicago Cubs.
(d) The Chicago White Sox.
5. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 3 and 1/2.
(c) 2 and 1/2.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
2. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
3. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
4. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
5. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)