|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Babe Ruth born?
2. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
3. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
(a) The Chicago White Sox.
(b) The New York Giants.
(c) The Chicago Cubs.
(d) The Boston Red Sox.
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
5. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
2. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
3. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
4. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
5. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)