|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
2. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His elbow.
(b) His foot.
(c) His bicep.
(d) His knee.
3. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
(a) Gian Carlo Wick.
(b) Clifton Fadiman.
(c) Niels Bohr.
(d) Charles Owen.
4. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
(b) The Boston College Eagles.
(c) The Princeton Tigers.
(d) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
5. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Niels Bohr and Harry Broley.
(b) Lefty O'Doul and Ted Lyons.
(c) John Kieran and Tony Calvert.
(d) Walther Bothe and Otto Hahn.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
2. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
3. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)