|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
(a) July 4, 1936.
(b) July 25, 1934.
(c) August 1, 1939.
(d) June 17, 1933.
2. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) Portland, ME.
(c) Columbus, OH.
(d) New York, NY.
3. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
(a) Newark, NJ.
(b) Boston, MA.
(c) Buffalo, NY.
(d) Washington D.C.
4. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
5. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(b) The Top Brass Club.
(c) The Knights of the Round Table.
(d) The Council of Military Leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
2. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
3. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
4. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
5. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)