|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The Chicago Cubs.
(c) The Boston Red Sox.
(d) The Chicago White Sox.
2. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
3. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
(a) Linda McCarthy.
(b) Estella Huni.
(c) Rose Tashke.
(d) Mary Collins.
4. What does RBI stand for?
(a) Runs by inning.
(b) Really bad injury.
(c) Robbed by infielder.
(d) Run batted in.
5. When was Babe Ruth born?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Louvre Museum open?
2. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
3. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
4. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
5. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)