|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
2. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
3. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
4. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
5. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Work on an invention.
(c) Travel across the country.
(d) Complete his semester at Columbia Law School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
2. What does RBI stand for?
3. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
4. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
5. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)