|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
2. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
(a) Clean cut.
3. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
4. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
5. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Top Brass Club.
(b) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(c) The Council of Military Leaders.
(d) The Knights of the Round Table.
Short Answer Questions
1. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
2. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
3. What does RBI stand for?
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
5. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)