|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
2. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
3. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(b) The Princeton Tigers.
(c) The Boston College Eagles.
(d) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
4. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
(a) Antonio Ferri.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Joseph Grew.
(d) Tony Calvert.
5. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
2. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
3. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
4. Who established and headed the OIAA?
5. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)