|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
(a) February 26, 1933.
(b) April 16, 1934.
(c) March 2, 1930.
(d) May 1, 1931.
2. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The late 12th century.
(b) The early 16th century.
(c) The mid 14th century.
(d) The early 10th century.
3. When was Babe Ruth born?
4. What does RBI stand for?
(a) Really bad injury.
(b) Robbed by infielder.
(c) Run batted in.
(d) Runs by inning.
5. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
(a) June 17, 1933.
(b) August 1, 1939.
(c) July 25, 1934.
(d) July 4, 1936.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
2. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
3. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
4. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
5. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)