|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The White Sox.
(b) The Blue Jays.
(c) The Golden Eagles.
(d) The Red Sox.
2. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His elbow.
(b) His bicep.
(c) His knee.
(d) His foot.
3. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
4. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
(b) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
(c) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
(d) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
5. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Columbus, OH.
(b) New York, NY.
(c) Portland, ME.
(d) Boston, MA.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
2. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
3. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
4. When was Lou Gehrig born?
5. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)