|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
2. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 2 and 1/2.
(c) 3 and 1/2.
3. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
4. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
5. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
(b) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
(c) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
(d) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Moe Berg born?
2. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
3. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
4. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
5. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)