|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the CIA established?
2. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
(a) July 4, 1936.
(b) June 17, 1933.
(c) August 1, 1939.
(d) July 25, 1934.
3. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
4. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
5. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 2 and 1/2.
(d) 3 and 1/2.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
2. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
3. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
4. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
5. When was Babe Ruth born?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)