|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
2. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
(b) Clean cut.
3. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
4. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
5. When was the CIA established?
Short Answer Questions
1. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
2. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
3. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
4. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
5. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)