|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
(a) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(b) Knoxville, TN.
(c) Kansas City, MO.
(d) Dallas, TX.
2. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
3. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
4. When was Babe Ruth born?
5. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
(a) Tony Calvert.
(b) Antonio Ferri.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Joseph Grew.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the CIA established?
2. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
3. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
5. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)