|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
2. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Allen Dulles.
(b) Charles Owen.
(c) William Donovan.
(d) John McGraw.
3. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(b) Court procedings.
(d) Constitutional Amendments.
4. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
5. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
(a) Satterlee and Canfield.
(b) Ernster and Robbins.
(c) Scofield and Newton.
(d) Bloomberg and Rodgers.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
2. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
3. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
4. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
5. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)