|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
(a) The Palace le France.
(b) The Tuileries Palace.
(c) The Seine Palace.
(d) The Paris Palace.
2. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
(a) Bloomberg and Rodgers.
(b) Satterlee and Canfield.
(c) Ernster and Robbins.
(d) Scofield and Newton.
3. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) Linda McCarthy.
(c) I.M. Levitt.
(d) Edoardo Amaldi.
4. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
5. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
(c) Walt Disney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
2. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
3. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
4. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
5. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)