|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The early 10th century.
(b) The early 16th century.
(c) The mid 14th century.
(d) The late 12th century.
2. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(b) The Top Brass Club.
(c) The Knights of the Round Table.
(d) The Council of Military Leaders.
3. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
4. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
(d) Walt Disney.
5. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(a) Modern Languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
2. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
3. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
5. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)