|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Knights of the Round Table.
(b) The Top Brass Club.
(c) The Council of Military Leaders.
(d) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
2. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) Otto Hahn.
(b) Linda McCarthy.
(c) George Allen.
(d) Roy Spencer.
3. How many games did Moe Berg play in the season of 1933?
4. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Clifton Fadiman.
(b) Antonio Ferri.
(c) Herb Hunter.
(d) Theodore Von Karman.
5. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
(a) Harvard Universtity.
(b) Stanford University.
(c) University of Chicago.
(d) New York University.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
2. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
3. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)