|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(b) The Princeton Tigers.
(c) The Boston College Eagles.
(d) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
2. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
3. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
(a) The Cleveland Indians.
(b) The Milwaukee Brewers.
(c) The New York Yankees.
(d) The Brooklyn Dodgers.
4. When was OIAA established?
5. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
(b) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
(c) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
(d) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
2. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
3. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
4. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
5. When was Babe Ruth born?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)