|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The late 12th century.
(b) The mid 14th century.
(c) The early 16th century.
(d) The early 10th century.
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Allan Siegal.
(b) Ted Lyons.
(c) Rose Tashke.
(d) Walther Bothe.
3. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) Les Invalides.
(c) Arc de Triomphe.
(d) The Sorbonne.
4. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) Joe Cronin.
(b) John Kieran.
(c) Tony Calvert.
(d) Aldo Icardi.
5. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the CIA established?
2. What does OIAA stand for?
3. What does RBI stand for?
4. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
5. When was Babe Ruth born?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)