|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A factory.
(c) A laundry.
(d) The docks.
2. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Washington Senators.
3. When was Lou Gehrig born?
4. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Walther Bothe.
(c) Allan Siegal.
(d) Ted Lyons.
5. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) Roy Spencer.
(b) George Allen.
(c) Otto Hahn.
(d) Linda McCarthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
2. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
3. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
4. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
5. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)