|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
(a) The Milwaukee Brewers.
(b) The Cleveland Indians.
(c) The Brooklyn Dodgers.
(d) The New York Yankees.
2. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
(a) 16mm Bell and Howell.
(b) 16mm Victor model 3.
(c) 16mm Jeystone A-12.
(d) 16mm Kodak model E.
3. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
4. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
5. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
2. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
3. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
4. When was the Louvre Palace built?
5. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)