|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) I.M. Levitt.
(b) Edoardo Amaldi.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Joseph Grew.
2. When did the Louvre Museum open?
3. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
(c) Walt Disney.
4. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The White Sox.
(b) The Red Sox.
(c) The Golden Eagles.
(d) The Blue Jays.
5. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
(a) Les Enchanté.
(b) Les Halles.
(c) Les Pourquoi.
(d) La Rive Gauche.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the CIA established?
2. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
3. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
5. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)