|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
(a) Charles Owen.
(b) Gian Carlo Wick.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Niels Bohr.
2. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Bradford High School.
(b) Beaufort High School.
(c) Bellmont High School.
(d) Barringer High School.
3. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
4. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
5. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Chicago White Sox.
(b) The Brooklyn Robins.
(c) The Detroit Tigers.
(d) The Chicago Cubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
2. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
3. What does RBI stand for?
4. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
5. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)