|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
(a) The Boston Red Sox.
(b) The Chicago White Sox.
(c) The New York Giants.
(d) The Chicago Cubs.
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Ted Lyons.
(c) Allan Siegal.
(d) Walther Bothe.
3. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
(a) Newark, NJ.
(b) Boston, MA.
(c) Buffalo, NY.
(d) Washington D.C.
4. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
(d) Walt Disney.
5. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
2. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
3. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
4. When was Moe Berg born?
5. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)