|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
2. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
(b) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
(c) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
(d) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
3. Who established and headed the OIAA?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
(c) Herb Hunter.
(d) William Donovan.
4. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Sorbonne.
(c) Les Invalides.
(d) Arc de Triomphe.
5. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) I.M. Levitt.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Edoardo Amaldi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
2. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
3. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
4. Who picked up Moe Berg after his unconditional release from the Cleveland Indians?
5. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)