|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Walther Bothe.
(b) Ted Lyons.
(c) Allan Siegal.
(d) Rose Tashke.
2. When was Babe Ruth born?
3. Who picked up Moe Berg after his unconditional release from the Cleveland Indians?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Allied powers.
(b) Western powers.
(c) Eastern powers.
(d) Axis powers.
5. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Columbus, OH.
(b) New York, NY.
(c) Portland, ME.
(d) Boston, MA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
2. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
3. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
4. What does OIAA stand for?
5. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)