|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The White Sox.
(b) The Golden Eagles.
(c) The Blue Jays.
(d) The Red Sox.
2. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
3. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Arc de Triomphe.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) Les Invalides.
(d) The Sorbonne.
4. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
5. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
(a) Allied powers.
(b) Axis powers.
(c) Western powers.
(d) Eastern powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
2. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
3. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
4. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
5. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)