|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
2. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
3. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
4. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Bradford High School.
(b) Barringer High School.
(c) Beaufort High School.
(d) Bellmont High School.
5. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
(a) 16mm Jeystone A-12.
(b) 16mm Kodak model E.
(c) 16mm Bell and Howell.
(d) 16mm Victor model 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
2. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
3. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
4. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
5. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)