|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Joe Cronin.
(d) Tony Calvert.
2. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(a) Constitutional Amendments.
(c) Court procedings.
3. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) The Sorbonne.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) Arc de Triomphe.
(d) Les Invalides.
4. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
5. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
(a) Roy Spencer.
(b) Edoardo Amaldi.
(c) John Kieran.
(d) Pyotr Kapitsa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
2. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
3. Who picked up Moe Berg after his unconditional release from the Cleveland Indians?
4. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
5. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)