|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Clifton Fadiman.
(b) Herb Hunter.
(c) Antonio Ferri.
(d) Theodore Von Karman.
2. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
3. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
(a) May 4, 1928.
(b) October 22, 1932.
(c) January 5, 1923.
(d) July 28, 1929.
4. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 2 and 1/2.
(c) 3 and 1/2.
5. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) May 2, 1909.
(b) March 2, 1902.
(c) April 7, 1899.
(d) June 19, 1906.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
2. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
3. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
4. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
5. When was Lou Gehrig born?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)