|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
2. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
3. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(b) Modern Languages.
4. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) I.M. Levitt.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Edoardo Amaldi.
5. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
2. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
3. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
4. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
5. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)