|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
(a) Travel across the country.
(b) Work on an invention.
(c) Complete his semester at Columbia Law School.
(d) Write a book.
2. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
3. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
4. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A laundry.
(b) A hospital.
(c) The docks.
(d) A factory.
5. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
2. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
3. Who established and headed the OIAA?
4. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
5. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)