|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(a) Back to college.
(c) To the batting cages.
(d) The minors.
2. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Columbia Law School.
(d) Duke University.
3. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A factory.
(b) A laundry.
(c) The docks.
(d) A hospital.
4. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(a) Court procedings.
(b) Constitutional Amendments.
5. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(a) Taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
2. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
3. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
5. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)