|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(a) Modern Languages.
2. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
3. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
4. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
5. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 2 and 1/2.
(c) 3 and 1/2.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
2. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
3. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
4. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
5. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)