|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
2. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(b) The Council of Military Leaders.
(c) The Knights of the Round Table.
(d) The Top Brass Club.
3. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His knee.
(b) His foot.
(c) His bicep.
(d) His elbow.
5. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
Short Answer Questions
1. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
2. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
3. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
4. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
5. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)