|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(a) Constitutional Amendments.
(b) Court procedings.
2. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) March 2, 1902.
(b) May 2, 1909.
(c) April 7, 1899.
(d) June 19, 1906.
3. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
(a) The Seine Palace.
(b) The Paris Palace.
(c) The Tuileries Palace.
(d) The Palace le France.
4. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
5. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
2. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
3. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
5. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)