|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Knights of the Round Table.
(b) The Council of Military Leaders.
(c) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(d) The Top Brass Club.
2. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
(b) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
(c) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
(d) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
3. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Tony Calvert.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Joe Cronin.
4. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(a) Modern Languages.
5. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) March 2, 1902.
(b) June 19, 1906.
(c) April 7, 1899.
(d) May 2, 1909.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does OIAA stand for?
2. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
3. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
4. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
5. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)