|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
2. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) The Panthers.
(b) The Wolves.
(c) The Owls.
(d) The Keys.
3. When was the CIA established?
4. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
5. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
(a) The Seine Palace.
(b) The Paris Palace.
(c) The Palace le France.
(d) The Tuileries Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
2. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
3. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
4. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
5. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)