|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Duke University.
(b) Columbia Law School.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Yale University.
2. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) Columbus, OH.
(c) Portland, ME.
(d) New York, NY.
3. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
4. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
5. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
2. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
3. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
4. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
5. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)