|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Princeton Tigers.
(b) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
(c) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(d) The Boston College Eagles.
2. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Washington Senators.
3. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The late 12th century.
(b) The early 16th century.
(c) The early 10th century.
(d) The mid 14th century.
4. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) I.M. Levitt.
(b) Joseph Grew.
(c) Edoardo Amaldi.
(d) Linda McCarthy.
5. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) Tony Calvert.
(b) Joe Cronin.
(c) John Kieran.
(d) Aldo Icardi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
2. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
3. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
4. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
5. What does RBI stand for?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)