|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A hospital.
(b) The docks.
(c) A laundry.
(d) A factory.
2. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) George Allen.
(b) Otto Hahn.
(c) Roy Spencer.
(d) Linda McCarthy.
3. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
(a) La Rive Gauche.
(b) Les Pourquoi.
(c) Les Enchanté.
(d) Les Halles.
4. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Princeton Tigers.
(b) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(c) The Boston College Eagles.
(d) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
5. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Yale University.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Columbia Law School.
(d) Harvard University.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
2. When was the Louvre Palace built?
3. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
4. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
5. When was OIAA established?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)