|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
(a) Axis powers.
(b) Allied powers.
(c) Western powers.
(d) Eastern powers.
2. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
3. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Washington Senators.
4. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Open Information Act of America.
(b) Oil Industry Association of America.
(c) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
(d) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
5. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Columbia Law School.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Duke University.
(d) Yale University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
2. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
3. What does RBI stand for?
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)