|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
2. Who established and headed the OIAA?
(a) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
(b) William Donovan.
(c) John Kieran.
(d) Herb Hunter.
3. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Open Information Act of America.
(b) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
(c) Oil Industry Association of America.
(d) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
4. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 3 and 1/2.
(c) 2 and 1/2.
5. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Estella Huni.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Mary Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
2. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
3. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
4. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
5. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)