|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Beaufort High School.
(b) Bellmont High School.
(c) Barringer High School.
(d) Bradford High School.
2. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
3. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Joe Cronin.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Tony Calvert.
4. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) Portland, ME.
(c) New York, NY.
(d) Columbus, OH.
5. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A laundry.
(c) A factory.
(d) The docks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
2. When was the Louvre Palace built?
3. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
4. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
5. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)