|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Princeton Tigers.
(b) The Boston College Eagles.
(c) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(d) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
2. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(a) Back to college.
(c) To the batting cages.
(d) The minors.
3. When was OIAA established?
4. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
5. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Ted Lyons.
(c) Allan Siegal.
(d) Walther Bothe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
2. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
3. When was the CIA established?
4. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
5. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)