|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Allied powers.
(b) Eastern powers.
(c) Western powers.
(d) Axis powers.
2. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
3. When did the Louvre Museum open?
4. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Chicago White Sox.
(b) The Chicago Cubs.
(c) The Brooklyn Robins.
(d) The Detroit Tigers.
5. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(a) Back to college.
(b) To the batting cages.
(c) The minors.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
2. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
3. What does OIAA stand for?
4. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
5. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)