|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) Linda McCarthy.
(b) I.M. Levitt.
(c) Joseph Grew.
(d) Edoardo Amaldi.
2. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Knights of the Round Table.
(b) The Council of Military Leaders.
(c) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(d) The Top Brass Club.
3. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
4. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
5. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Duke University.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Columbia Law School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
2. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
3. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
4. What does RBI stand for?
5. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)