|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
2. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
3. When did the Louvre Museum open?
4. When was the CIA established?
5. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His knee.
(b) His elbow.
(c) His foot.
(d) His bicep.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
2. Where was Moe Berg born?
3. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
4. When was the Louvre Palace built?
5. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)