|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who established and headed the OIAA?
(a) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
(b) Herb Hunter.
(c) William Donovan.
(d) John Kieran.
2. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His knee.
(b) His bicep.
(c) His foot.
(d) His elbow.
3. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Princeton Tigers.
(b) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
(c) The Boston College Eagles.
(d) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
4. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The White Sox.
(b) The Golden Eagles.
(c) The Red Sox.
(d) The Blue Jays.
5. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) June 19, 1906.
(b) May 2, 1909.
(c) April 7, 1899.
(d) March 2, 1902.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
2. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
3. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
4. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
5. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)