|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) March 2, 1902.
(b) June 19, 1906.
(c) April 7, 1899.
(d) May 2, 1909.
2. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Washington Senators.
3. Who established and headed the OIAA?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Herb Hunter.
(c) William Donovan.
(d) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
4. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Columbia Law School.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Duke University.
5. When was OIAA established?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
2. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
3. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
4. When did the Louvre Museum open?
5. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)