|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Knights of the Round Table.
(b) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(c) The Council of Military Leaders.
(d) The Top Brass Club.
2. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(a) Taxi driver.
3. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
4. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) New York, NY.
(c) Columbus, OH.
(d) Portland, ME.
5. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The Golden Eagles.
(b) The White Sox.
(c) The Red Sox.
(d) The Blue Jays.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Louvre Museum open?
2. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
3. What does OIAA stand for?
4. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
5. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)