|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
(a) The Tuileries Palace.
(b) The Paris Palace.
(c) The Palace le France.
(d) The Seine Palace.
2. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Barringer High School.
(b) Beaufort High School.
(c) Bradford High School.
(d) Bellmont High School.
3. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
(a) Axis powers.
(b) Western powers.
(c) Eastern powers.
(d) Allied powers.
5. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
2. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
3. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
4. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
5. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)