|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Western powers.
(b) Eastern powers.
(c) Axis powers.
(d) Allied powers.
2. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
3. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A laundry.
(b) A hospital.
(c) The docks.
(d) A factory.
4. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Walther Bothe.
(c) Ted Lyons.
(d) Allan Siegal.
5. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
2. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
3. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
5. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)