|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
2. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
3. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
4. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) March 2, 1902.
(b) April 7, 1899.
(c) May 2, 1909.
(d) June 19, 1906.
5. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
(a) Gian Carlo Wick.
(b) Clifton Fadiman.
(c) Charles Owen.
(d) Niels Bohr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
2. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
3. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
4. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
5. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)