|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
2. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(b) Modern Languages.
3. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
4. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) Edoardo Amaldi.
(b) Linda McCarthy.
(c) Joseph Grew.
(d) I.M. Levitt.
5. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) Roy Spencer.
(b) George Allen.
(c) Otto Hahn.
(d) Linda McCarthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
2. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
3. When was OIAA established?
4. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
5. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)