|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
2. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Council of Military Leaders.
(b) The Top Brass Club.
(c) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(d) The Knights of the Round Table.
3. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) John Kieran.
(b) Joe Cronin.
(c) Tony Calvert.
(d) Aldo Icardi.
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Columbia Law School.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Harvard University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
2. Who established and headed the OIAA?
3. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
4. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
5. When was Moe Berg born?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)