|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
2. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Boston, MA.
(c) Buffalo, NY.
(d) Newark, NJ.
3. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
4. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
5. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Council of Military Leaders.
(b) The Knights of the Round Table.
(c) The Top Brass Club.
(d) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
2. Where was Moe Berg born?
3. When was OIAA established?
4. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
5. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)