|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) May 2, 1909.
(b) April 7, 1899.
(c) March 2, 1902.
(d) June 19, 1906.
2. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) Buffalo, NY.
(c) Newark, NJ.
(d) Washington D.C.
3. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Axis powers.
(b) Eastern powers.
(c) Allied powers.
(d) Western powers.
5. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
(b) Oil Industry Association of America.
(c) Open Information Act of America.
(d) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
3. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
4. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
5. Where was Moe Berg born?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)