|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Columbia Law School.
(d) Yale University.
2. Who established and headed the OIAA?
(a) Herb Hunter.
(b) John Kieran.
(c) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
(d) William Donovan.
3. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
4. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
5. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
2. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
3. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
4. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
5. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)