|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) The docks.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A laundry.
(d) A factory.
2. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(c) Modern Languages.
3. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
(a) Princeton University.
(b) Stanford University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) University of Chicago.
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. When was OIAA established?
Short Answer Questions
1. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
2. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
3. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
4. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
5. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)