|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Ted Lyons.
(b) Rose Tashke.
(c) Walther Bothe.
(d) Allan Siegal.
3. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) June 19, 1906.
(b) March 2, 1902.
(c) April 7, 1899.
(d) May 2, 1909.
4. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
(a) Newark, NJ.
(b) Boston, MA.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Buffalo, NY.
5. When was OIAA established?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
2. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
3. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
5. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)