|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Ted Lyons.
(c) Walther Bothe.
(d) Allan Siegal.
3. When was the CIA established?
4. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) George Allen.
(b) Roy Spencer.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Otto Hahn.
5. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) Edoardo Amaldi.
(c) I.M. Levitt.
(d) Linda McCarthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
2. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
3. What does OIAA stand for?
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)