|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
2. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) May 2, 1909.
(b) June 19, 1906.
(c) March 2, 1902.
(d) April 7, 1899.
3. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) Otto Hahn.
(b) Linda McCarthy.
(c) Roy Spencer.
(d) George Allen.
4. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
5. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Columbia Law School.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Duke University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
2. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
3. What does OIAA stand for?
4. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
5. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)