|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) New York, NY.
(b) Columbus, OH.
(c) Boston, MA.
(d) Portland, ME.
2. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Knights of the Round Table.
(b) The Top Brass Club.
(c) The Council of Military Leaders.
(d) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
3. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
4. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
(a) Niels Bohr.
(b) Charles Owen.
(c) Gian Carlo Wick.
(d) Clifton Fadiman.
5. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
(a) A factory.
(b) A laundry.
(c) The docks.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
2. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
3. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
4. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
5. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)