|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
(a) Axis powers.
(b) Allied powers.
(c) Eastern powers.
(d) Western powers.
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Walther Bothe.
(b) Ted Lyons.
(c) Rose Tashke.
(d) Allan Siegal.
3. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) John Kieran.
(c) Tony Calvert.
(d) Joe Cronin.
4. When was the CIA established?
5. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
2. Where was Moe Berg born?
3. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
4. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
5. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)