|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Knights of the Round Table.
(b) The Top Brass Club.
(c) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(d) The Council of Military Leaders.
2. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(a) Modern Languages.
3. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Axis powers.
(b) Allied powers.
(c) Eastern powers.
(d) Western powers.
5. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
(a) I.M. Levitt.
(b) Linda McCarthy.
(c) Edoardo Amaldi.
(d) Joseph Grew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who established and headed the OIAA?
2. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
3. When was OIAA established?
4. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
5. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)