|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
2. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) George Allen.
(b) Otto Hahn.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Roy Spencer.
3. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(b) Modern Languages.
4. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Columbia Law School.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Harvard University.
5. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
(a) Stanford University.
(b) University of Chicago.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Princeton University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does OIAA stand for?
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
3. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
4. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
5. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)