|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Columbia Law School.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Harvard University.
2. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
3. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
4. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
5. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Walther Bothe.
(c) Ted Lyons.
(d) Allan Siegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
2. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
3. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
5. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)