|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was OIAA established?
2. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Columbia Law School.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Harvard University.
3. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Ted Lyons.
(b) Allan Siegal.
(c) Rose Tashke.
(d) Walther Bothe.
4. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
5. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
2. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
3. Who established and headed the OIAA?
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
5. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)