|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Walther Bothe.
(c) Ted Lyons.
(d) Allan Siegal.
2. When was OIAA established?
3. When was the CIA established?
4. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
5. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Moe Berg born?
2. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
3. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
4. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
5. Where was Moe Berg born?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)