|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was OIAA established?
2. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
(a) Allied powers.
(b) Western powers.
(c) Eastern powers.
(d) Axis powers.
3. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
4. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Open Information Act of America.
(b) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
(c) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
(d) Oil Industry Association of America.
5. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
2. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
3. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
4. When was Moe Berg born?
5. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)