|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Bradford High School.
(b) Bellmont High School.
(c) Barringer High School.
(d) Beaufort High School.
2. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Joseph Grew.
(c) Paul Scherrer.
(d) Walther Bothe.
3. How long was Dom DiMaggio's baseball career?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 10 months.
4. When was OIAA established?
5. After World War II began to resolve itself, Moe Berg was sent home and arrived in Newark on what date?
(a) March 11, 1942.
(b) November 4, 1947.
(c) July 27, 1949.
(d) April 25, 1945.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moe's boss with the OSS instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory named what in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
2. Who was the moderator of the radio quiz show which Moe Berg made guest appearances on in 1939?
3. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
4. What does MVP stand for?
5. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)