Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
(b) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
(c) Oil Industry Association of America.
(d) Open Information Act of America.
2. When was Moe Berg picked up by the Boston Red Sox?
(a) May 1933.
(b) August, 1930.
(c) April, 1935.
(d) June, 1934.
3. Who picked up Moe Berg after his unconditional release from the Cleveland Indians?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
4. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
5. Who was the moderator of the radio quiz show which Moe Berg made guest appearances on in 1939?
(a) John McGraw.
(b) Clifton Fadiman.
(c) Roy Spencer.
(d) H.P. Robertson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
2. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
3. When did the Louvre Museum open?
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
5. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)