Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the CIA established?
2. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
3. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
4. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
5. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Antonio Ferri.
(d) Tony Calvert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
2. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
3. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
4. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
5. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)