Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
2. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Brooklyn Robins.
(b) The Chicago White Sox.
(c) The Chicago Cubs.
(d) The Detroit Tigers.
3. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(a) Taxi driver.
4. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(b) Modern Languages.
5. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The Golden Eagles.
(b) The Red Sox.
(c) The Blue Jays.
(d) The White Sox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
2. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
3. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
4. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
5. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)