Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) May 2, 1909.
(b) April 7, 1899.
(c) March 2, 1902.
(d) June 19, 1906.
2. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Western powers.
(b) Eastern powers.
(c) Axis powers.
(d) Allied powers.
3. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
4. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) Otto Hahn.
(b) George Allen.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Roy Spencer.
5. When was the CIA established?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
2. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
3. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
4. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
5. Where was Moe Berg born?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)