|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
(a) The space laser.
(b) The earthquake machine.
(c) The atomic bomb.
(d) The robot of doom.
2. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Columbus, OH.
(b) New York, NY.
(c) Boston, MA.
(d) Portland, ME.
3. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
4. Who was the moderator of the radio quiz show which Moe Berg made guest appearances on in 1939?
(a) Clifton Fadiman.
(b) H.P. Robertson.
(c) Roy Spencer.
(d) John McGraw.
5. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Bellmont High School.
(b) Beaufort High School.
(c) Barringer High School.
(d) Bradford High School.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his assignment involving Heisenberg ended, Moe Berg was introduced to what director of the Physics Institute at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule in Zurich?
2. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
3. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
4. Who died nine days after Moe Berg joined the OIAA?
5. How many times was Ted Williams an All-Star?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)