|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
2. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
3. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
4. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
(a) August 1, 1939.
(b) July 4, 1936.
(c) July 25, 1934.
(d) June 17, 1933.
5. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
2. When did the attack on Pearl Harbor take place?
3. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
4. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
5. Who picked up Moe Berg after his unconditional release from the Cleveland Indians?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)