|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Open Information Act of America.
(b) Oil Industry Association of America.
(c) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
(d) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
2. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Bradford High School.
(b) Beaufort High School.
(c) Bellmont High School.
(d) Barringer High School.
3. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
(a) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(b) Dallas, TX.
(c) Knoxville, TN.
(d) Kansas City, MO.
4. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
(a) 16mm Jeystone A-12.
(b) 16mm Victor model 3.
(c) 16mm Kodak model E.
(d) 16mm Bell and Howell.
5. Werner Heisenberg was awarded the 1932 Nobel Prize in Physics for his contributions to what?
(a) Qualitative mechanics.
(b) Quarter mechanics.
(c) Quantum mechanics.
(d) Quantitative mechanics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his playing career ended, Moe Berg was a Red Sox coach in what years?
2. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
3. In late May, 1944, Moe flew from Casablanca to where?
4. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
5. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)