|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was OIAA established?
2. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
(b) Clean cut.
3. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
4. Who was Moe Berg's Alsos's counterpart in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Edoardo Amaldi.
(b) Rose Tashke.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Colonel Boris Pash.
5. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
(b) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
(c) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
(d) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
2. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
3. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
4. Following World War II, Werner Heisenberg was appointed director of what institution?
5. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)