|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
(a) Stanford University.
(b) University of Chicago.
(c) New York University.
(d) Harvard Universtity.
2. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
3. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
4. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
5. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
2. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
3. What does OIAA stand for?
4. What radical, authoritarian nationalist political ideology advocates the creation of a totalitarian single-party state that seeks the mass mobilization of a nation through indoctrination, physical education, and family policy including eugenics?
5. When was Lou Gehrig born?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)