|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(a) The minors.
(b) To the batting cages.
(c) Back to college.
2. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
3. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
4. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
(a) The atomic bomb.
(b) The space laser.
(c) The earthquake machine.
(d) The robot of doom.
5. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Bellmont High School.
(b) Bradford High School.
(c) Beaufort High School.
(d) Barringer High School.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was OIAA established?
2. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
3. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
4. Who died nine days after Moe Berg joined the OIAA?
5. When was Moe Berg picked up by the Boston Red Sox?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)