|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Newark, NJ.
(d) Buffalo, NY.
2. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 month.
3. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
4. When did Moe Berg first make his way to Italy on a mission for the U.S. Government?
5. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
(d) Clean cut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
2. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
3. The optical laboratory Moe Berg was directed to investigate in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy" was thought to be helping compress fissionable material for Germany's what?
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
5. When was the Louvre Palace built?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)