|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) New York, NY.
(b) Portland, ME.
(c) Columbus, OH.
(d) Boston, MA.
2. Moe Berg arrived in Rome how long after it was liberated in 1944?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 5 days.
3. Werner Heisenberg was awarded the 1932 Nobel Prize in Physics for his contributions to what?
(a) Quantitative mechanics.
(b) Quantum mechanics.
(c) Quarter mechanics.
(d) Qualitative mechanics.
4. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Joseph Grew.
(c) Antonio Ferri.
(d) Tony Calvert.
5. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 10 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
2. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
3. What civil engineer during World War II was the chief of foreign intelligence for the Manhattan Engineer District directing espionage against the German nuclear energy project?
4. When was Ted Williams born?
5. When was Nelson Rockefeller born?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)