|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the attack on Pearl Harbor take place?
(a) October 31, 1945.
(b) December 7, 1941.
(c) September 11, 1939.
(d) July 4, 1937.
2. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
3. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
4. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
5. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
(a) University of Chicago.
(b) New York University.
(c) Stanford University.
(d) Harvard Universtity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
2. Moe's boss with the OSS instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory named what in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
3. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
4. What manager of the Red Sox asked Moe Berg to become a coach for the team?
5. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)