|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the wartime head of the OSS?
(a) Harry Broley.
(b) William Joseph Donovan.
(c) Ted Lyons.
(d) Robert Furman.
2. The OIAA courted Moe Berg in the spring of what year, often coming to him at the ballpark to discuss his possible role with them?
3. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
4. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
5. When was Lou Gehrig born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does RBI stand for?
2. Werner Heisenberg was awarded the 1932 Nobel Prize in Physics for his contributions to what?
3. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
4. What was Moe Berg given to commit suicide with after he assassinated Werner Heisenberg?
5. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)