|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
(d) Walt Disney.
2. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
3. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," it was discovered that Werner Heisenberg was to be in Switzerland in when to give a lecture?
(a) Mid September.
(b) Mid June.
(c) Late December.
(d) Early August.
4. Werner Heisenberg was awarded the 1932 Nobel Prize in Physics for his contributions to what?
(a) Qualitative mechanics.
(b) Quantum mechanics.
(c) Quarter mechanics.
(d) Quantitative mechanics.
5. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Babe Ruth born?
2. When was Lou Gehrig born?
3. When was Ted Williams born?
4. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
5. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)