|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RBI stand for?
(a) Run batted in.
(b) Runs by inning.
(c) Really bad injury.
(d) Robbed by infielder.
2. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
(a) January 5, 1923.
(b) May 4, 1928.
(c) October 22, 1932.
(d) July 28, 1929.
3. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
(a) Travel across the country.
(b) Work on an invention.
(c) Complete his semester at Columbia Law School.
(d) Write a book.
4. Who established and headed the OIAA?
(a) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
(b) John Kieran.
(c) William Donovan.
(d) Herb Hunter.
5. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
(a) Tell me more.
(b) Information, Please!
(c) Questions and answers.
(d) Know it all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
2. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
3. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
4. When was the CIA established?
5. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)