|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
2. What other regular radio quiz show guest and sports commentator said "Moe was the most scholarly professional athlete (I) ever knew"?
(a) William Donovan.
(b) Niels Bohr.
(c) John Kieran.
(d) Antonio Ferri.
3. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
4. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
(a) Paul Scherrer.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Walther Bothe.
(d) Joseph Grew.
5. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
2. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
3. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
4. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
5. What young aeronautical engineer was Moe Berg directed to talk into moving to the United States in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)