|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
(a) Dallas, TX.
(b) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(c) Knoxville, TN.
(d) Kansas City, MO.
2. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
3. What was the batting average of Ted Williams?
4. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
5. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picked up Moe Berg after his unconditional release from the Cleveland Indians?
2. Following World War II, Werner Heisenberg was appointed director of what institution?
3. When was Werner Heisenberg born?
4. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
5. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," it was discovered that Werner Heisenberg was to be in Switzerland in when to give a lecture?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)