|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) The Keys.
(b) The Owls.
(c) The Wolves.
(d) The Panthers.
2. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
(a) October 22, 1932.
(b) January 5, 1923.
(c) July 28, 1929.
(d) May 4, 1928.
3. What was Moe Berg given to commit suicide with after he assassinated Werner Heisenberg?
(a) A razor blade.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A cyanide tablet.
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. When was Nelson Rockefeller born?
(a) May 2, 1905.
(b) December 16, 1898.
(c) July 8, 1908.
(d) August 28, 1911.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
2. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
3. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," it was discovered that Werner Heisenberg was to be in Switzerland in when to give a lecture?
4. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
5. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)