|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
2. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
3. What position did Moe Berg play for the Boston Red Sox?
(a) Center field.
(b) 1st base.
4. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The mid 14th century.
(b) The early 16th century.
(c) The late 12th century.
(d) The early 10th century.
5. In late 1944/early 1945, Moe Berg began reporting to the OSS office in Bern lead by whom?
(a) Tony Calvert.
(b) Carl Eifler.
(c) H.P. Robertson.
(d) Allen Dulles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg born?
2. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
3. What does OIAA stand for?
4. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
5. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)