|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what U.S. President did Nelson Rockefeller serve as Vice President?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Lyndon B. Johnson.
2. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Little Rock Travelers.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
3. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
4. When did the Louvre Museum open?
5. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
(a) July 28, 1929.
(b) May 4, 1928.
(c) October 22, 1932.
(d) January 5, 1923.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
2. Moe's boss with the OSS instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory named what in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
3. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
4. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
5. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)