|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
(a) Bloomberg and Rodgers.
(b) Scofield and Newton.
(c) Satterlee and Canfield.
(d) Ernster and Robbins.
2. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
(a) 16mm Jeystone A-12.
(b) 16mm Kodak model E.
(c) 16mm Victor model 3.
(d) 16mm Bell and Howell.
3. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
4. Under what U.S. President did Nelson Rockefeller serve as Vice President?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Lyndon B. Johnson.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
5. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
(a) Tell me more.
(b) Questions and answers.
(c) Know it all.
(d) Information, Please!
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg born?
2. After his assignment involving Heisenberg ended, Moe Berg was introduced to what director of the Physics Institute at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule in Zurich?
3. When did Moe Berg first make his way to Italy on a mission for the U.S. Government?
4. What was a unique variety of fascism that incorporated biological racism and antisemitism during WWII?
5. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)