|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
2. Who was the wartime head of the OSS?
(a) Harry Broley.
(b) Robert Furman.
(c) William Joseph Donovan.
(d) Ted Lyons.
3. In late May, 1944, Moe flew from Casablanca to where?
4. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) Arc de Triomphe.
(c) Les Invalides.
(d) The Sorbonne.
5. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(d) Taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
2. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
3. In late 1944/early 1945, Moe Berg began reporting to the OSS office in Bern lead by whom?
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)