|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
(a) A fighter jet.
(b) A military transport plane.
(c) A cruise ship.
(d) A fishing boat.
2. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
3. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
4. What was the batting average of Ted Williams?
5. When was Werner Heisenberg born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the season of 1933?
2. What does RBI stand for?
3. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
4. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
5. When was OIAA established?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)