|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
2. What was Dom DiMaggio's nickname?
(a) "The Little Professor."
(b) "The Doctor."
(c) "The Big Man."
(d) "The Hulk."
3. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
(a) The Seine Palace.
(b) The Paris Palace.
(c) The Tuileries Palace.
(d) The Palace le France.
4. What was the name of the mission Moe Berg was assigned to with the objective of encouraging Italian scientists to come to America?
5. When did Moe Berg first make his way to Italy on a mission for the U.S. Government?
Short Answer Questions
1. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
2. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
3. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
4. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
5. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)