|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) Boston, MA.
(b) New York, NY.
(c) Portland, ME.
(d) Columbus, OH.
2. When was Moe Berg picked up by the Boston Red Sox?
(a) August, 1930.
(b) June, 1934.
(c) April, 1935.
(d) May 1933.
3. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
(a) Axis powers.
(b) Allied powers.
(c) Western powers.
(d) Eastern powers.
4. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
5. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
(a) Know it all.
(b) Questions and answers.
(c) Information, Please!
(d) Tell me more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What radical, authoritarian nationalist political ideology advocates the creation of a totalitarian single-party state that seeks the mass mobilization of a nation through indoctrination, physical education, and family policy including eugenics?
2. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
3. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
4. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
5. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)