|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Louvre Museum open?
2. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 10 days.
3. What was Moe Berg given to commit suicide with after he assassinated Werner Heisenberg?
(a) A cyanide tablet.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A razor blade.
4. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
(a) Western powers.
(b) Axis powers.
(c) Eastern powers.
(d) Allied powers.
5. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
(a) The Cleveland Indians.
(b) The Milwaukee Brewers.
(c) The New York Yankees.
(d) The Brooklyn Dodgers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the wartime head of the OSS?
2. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
3. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
4. When did Moe Berg first make his way to Italy on a mission for the U.S. Government?
5. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)