|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
2. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
3. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
4. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
5. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
2. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
3. What does OIAA stand for?
4. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
5. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)