|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was OIAA established?
2. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
(b) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
(c) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
(d) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
3. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Bradford High School.
(b) Barringer High School.
(c) Beaufort High School.
(d) Bellmont High School.
4. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
(a) Les Halles.
(b) Les Enchanté.
(c) Les Pourquoi.
(d) La Rive Gauche.
5. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His bicep.
(b) His elbow.
(c) His knee.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
2. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
3. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
4. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
5. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)