|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
2. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
3. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
4. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
(b) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
(c) Oil Industry Association of America.
(d) Open Information Act of America.
5. When did the Louvre Museum open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
2. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
3. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
4. Who established and headed the OIAA?
5. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)