|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Bradford High School.
(b) Bellmont High School.
(c) Barringer High School.
(d) Beaufort High School.
2. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
3. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Axis powers.
(b) Allied powers.
(c) Western powers.
(d) Eastern powers.
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His elbow.
(b) His knee.
(c) His foot.
(d) His bicep.
5. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Moe Berg born?
2. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
3. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
4. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
5. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)