|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
2. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
3. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The mid 14th century.
(b) The late 12th century.
(c) The early 10th century.
(d) The early 16th century.
4. Where was Moe Berg born?
(a) New York, NY.
(b) Boston, MA.
(c) Columbus, OH.
(d) Portland, ME.
5. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Charles Owen.
(b) William Donovan.
(c) John McGraw.
(d) Allen Dulles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
2. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
3. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
4. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
5. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)