|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
2. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Brooklyn Robins.
(b) The Detroit Tigers.
(c) The Chicago Cubs.
(d) The Chicago White Sox.
3. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Duke University.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Columbia Law School.
4. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The mid 14th century.
(b) The early 16th century.
(c) The early 10th century.
(d) The late 12th century.
5. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) George Allen.
(b) Linda McCarthy.
(c) Otto Hahn.
(d) Roy Spencer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
2. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
3. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
4. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
5. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)