|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RBI stand for?
(a) Runs by inning.
(b) Robbed by infielder.
(c) Run batted in.
(d) Really bad injury.
2. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
3. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Little Rock Travelers.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
4. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
5. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(d) Taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
2. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
3. When was the CIA established?
4. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
5. When was OIAA established?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)