|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
2. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His foot.
(b) His bicep.
(c) His knee.
(d) His elbow.
3. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
4. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(b) Modern Languages.
5. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
2. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
3. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
4. When was the Louvre Palace built?
5. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)