|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Columbia Law School.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Yale University.
2. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
3. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
4. When was OIAA established?
5. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(b) Taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
2. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
3. Who established and headed the OIAA?
4. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
5. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)