|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Louvre Museum open?
2. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
3. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(b) Court procedings.
(d) Constitutional Amendments.
4. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
5. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 2 and 1/2.
(c) 3 and 1/2.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
2. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
3. When was the Louvre Palace built?
4. When was OIAA established?
5. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)