|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
2. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Allen Dulles.
(b) John McGraw.
(c) William Donovan.
(d) Charles Owen.
3. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) Tony Calvert.
(b) John Kieran.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Joe Cronin.
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His knee.
(b) His bicep.
(c) His foot.
(d) His elbow.
5. When was the CIA established?
Short Answer Questions
1. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
2. When did the Louvre Museum open?
3. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)