|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) June 19, 1906.
(b) April 7, 1899.
(c) March 2, 1902.
(d) May 2, 1909.
2. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
3. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Duke University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Columbia Law School.
(d) Yale University.
4. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
5. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) The Keys.
(b) The Owls.
(c) The Wolves.
(d) The Panthers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
2. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
3. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
4. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
5. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)