|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
2. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
3. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His bicep.
(b) His knee.
(c) His foot.
(d) His elbow.
4. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Princeton Tigers.
(b) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(c) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
(d) The Boston College Eagles.
5. When was the CIA established?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
2. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
3. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
4. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
5. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)