|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
(a) Estella Huni.
(b) Mary Collins.
(c) Rose Tashke.
(d) Linda McCarthy.
2. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Knights of the Round Table.
(b) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(c) The Council of Military Leaders.
(d) The Top Brass Club.
3. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
4. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
5. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) The Wolves.
(b) The Owls.
(c) The Panthers.
(d) The Keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
2. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
3. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
4. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
5. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)