|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Louvre Museum open?
2. What antiquarian bookshop owner thought Moe Berg was a fraud in the Prologue?
(a) Linda McCarthy.
(b) Otto Hahn.
(c) Roy Spencer.
(d) George Allen.
3. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His knee.
(b) His bicep.
(c) His foot.
(d) His elbow.
5. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Axis powers.
(b) Eastern powers.
(c) Western powers.
(d) Allied powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
2. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
3. When was the CIA established?
4. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
5. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)