|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(a) Back to college.
(b) To the batting cages.
(d) The minors.
2. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
3. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
(a) Clean cut.
4. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) The Keys.
(b) The Owls.
(c) The Wolves.
(d) The Panthers.
5. When was the CIA established?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
2. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
3. What does OIAA stand for?
4. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
5. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)