|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) June 19, 1906.
(b) May 2, 1909.
(c) March 2, 1902.
(d) April 7, 1899.
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Walther Bothe.
(b) Ted Lyons.
(c) Allan Siegal.
(d) Rose Tashke.
3. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Chicago Cubs.
(b) The Chicago White Sox.
(c) The Brooklyn Robins.
(d) The Detroit Tigers.
4. When did the Louvre Museum open?
5. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
(a) Gian Carlo Wick.
(b) Niels Bohr.
(c) Charles Owen.
(d) Clifton Fadiman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does OIAA stand for?
2. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
3. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
4. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
5. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)