|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
(a) University of Chicago.
(b) New York University.
(c) Harvard Universtity.
(d) Stanford University.
2. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(b) Taxi driver.
3. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
(b) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
(c) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
(d) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
4. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Minneapolis Millers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
5. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
2. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
3. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
4. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
5. When was the Louvre Palace built?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)