|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
(a) Linda McCarthy.
(b) Mary Collins.
(c) Rose Tashke.
(d) Estella Huni.
2. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) June 19, 1906.
(b) April 7, 1899.
(c) May 2, 1909.
(d) March 2, 1902.
3. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
4. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(c) Court procedings.
(d) Constitutional Amendments.
5. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Little Rock Travelers.
(b) The Washington Senators.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Louvre Palace built?
2. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
3. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
4. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
5. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)