|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The White Sox.
(b) The Red Sox.
(c) The Golden Eagles.
(d) The Blue Jays.
2. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
3. Where did Moe Berg graduate with a B.A. degree?
(a) Stanford University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Princeton University.
(d) University of Chicago.
4. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(b) Constitutional Amendments.
(c) Court procedings.
5. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Louvre Palace built?
2. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
3. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
5. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)