Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
(a) Stanford University.
(b) Harvard Universtity.
(c) University of Chicago.
(d) New York University.
2. Under what U.S. President did Nelson Rockefeller serve as Vice President?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Lyndon B. Johnson.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Gerald Ford.
3. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 month.
4. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
5. Following World War II, Werner Heisenberg was appointed director of what institution?
(a) The King Edward II Institute for Physics.
(b) The Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Physics.
(c) The Newtons School of Physics.
(d) The Einstein Institute of Physics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
2. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
3. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
4. When was Lou Gehrig born?
5. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)