|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
(a) April 16, 1934.
(b) March 2, 1930.
(c) February 26, 1933.
(d) May 1, 1931.
2. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(b) Court procedings.
(c) Constitutional Amendments.
3. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
4. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
(b) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
(c) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
(d) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
5. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
2. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
3. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
4. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
5. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)