|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died nine days after Moe Berg joined the OIAA?
(a) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Bernard Berg.
(d) Niels Bohr.
2. The Office of Strategic Services was established by a Presidential military order in what year?
3. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
4. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Joe Cronin.
(c) John Kieran.
(d) Tony Calvert.
5. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MVP stand for?
2. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
3. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
4. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
5. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)