|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Little Rock Travelers.
(d) The Toledo Mud Hens.
2. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) Allen Dulles.
(b) Charles Owen.
(c) John McGraw.
(d) William Donovan.
3. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
4. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Minneapolis Millers.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Washington Senators.
5. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
(a) 16mm Victor model 3.
(b) 16mm Kodak model E.
(c) 16mm Bell and Howell.
(d) 16mm Jeystone A-12.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
2. What was the batting average of Ted Williams?
3. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
5. How many seasons did Moe Berg play with the Boston Red Sox?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)