|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
(b) Clean cut.
2. When was the CIA established?
3. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
(a) Complete his semester at Columbia Law School.
(b) Travel across the country.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Work on an invention.
4. What does OIAA stand for?
(a) Office of Industry and Agriculture.
(b) Office of Inter-American Affairs.
(c) Oil Industry Association of America.
(d) Open Information Act of America.
5. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
(a) The Palace le France.
(b) The Paris Palace.
(c) The Tuileries Palace.
(d) The Seine Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
2. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
3. When did the attack on Pearl Harbor take place?
4. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
5. When was Moe Berg born?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)