|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
2. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Beaufort High School.
(b) Barringer High School.
(c) Bradford High School.
(d) Bellmont High School.
3. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(d) Taxi driver.
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
(a) February 26, 1933.
(b) March 2, 1930.
(c) May 1, 1931.
(d) April 16, 1934.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
2. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
3. Where was Moe Berg born?
4. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
5. The OIAA courted Moe Berg in the spring of what year, often coming to him at the ballpark to discuss his possible role with them?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)