|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the OSS was formed, it was styled after what intelligence operation in England?
2. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
(a) March 2, 1930.
(b) May 1, 1931.
(c) April 16, 1934.
(d) February 26, 1933.
3. What was Moe Berg's major for which he earned a B.A. degree?
(c) Modern Languages.
4. How many times was Ted Williams an All-Star?
5. Ted Williams played his entire 21-year Major League Baseball career as what position for the Red Sox?
(a) Left fielder.
(b) Center fielder.
(c) 1st baseman.
(d) 3rd baseman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
2. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
3. Where did Bernard Berg begin working in New York after immigrating?
4. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
5. Under what U.S. President did Nelson Rockefeller serve as Vice President?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)