|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his playing career ended, Moe Berg was a Red Sox coach in what years?
(a) 1940 and 1941.
(b) 1944 and 1945.
(c) 1938 and 1939.
(d) 1948 and 1949.
2. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
(a) Les Pourquoi.
(b) Les Halles.
(c) Les Enchanté.
(d) La Rive Gauche.
3. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
(a) The Chicago White Sox.
(b) The Chicago Cubs.
(c) The New York Giants.
(d) The Boston Red Sox.
4. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
(a) University of Chicago.
(b) New York University.
(c) Harvard Universtity.
(d) Stanford University.
5. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The late 12th century.
(b) The early 10th century.
(c) The early 16th century.
(d) The mid 14th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
2. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
3. How many games did Moe Berg play in the season of 1933?
4. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
5. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)