|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who collected Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, as described in the Prologue?
(a) Clifton Fadiman.
(b) Niels Bohr.
(c) Gian Carlo Wick.
(d) Charles Owen.
2. What assistant managing editor of the New York Times received letters from someone claiming to be Moe Berg in the Prologue?
(a) Ted Lyons.
(b) Rose Tashke.
(c) Allan Siegal.
(d) Walther Bothe.
3. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 3 and 1/2.
(b) 2 and 1/2.
4. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
5. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Columbia Law School.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Harvard University.
Short Answer Questions
1. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
2. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
3. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
4. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
5. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)