|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RBI stand for?
(a) Robbed by infielder.
(b) Really bad injury.
(c) Run batted in.
(d) Runs by inning.
2. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Chicago Cubs.
(b) The Detroit Tigers.
(c) The Chicago White Sox.
(d) The Brooklyn Robins.
3. When was the CIA established?
4. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
(a) The Chicago White Sox.
(b) The Boston Red Sox.
(c) The New York Giants.
(d) The Chicago Cubs.
5. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
(a) 16mm Jeystone A-12.
(b) 16mm Kodak model E.
(c) 16mm Bell and Howell.
(d) 16mm Victor model 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
2. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
3. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
4. What other regular radio quiz show guest and sports commentator said "Moe was the most scholarly professional athlete (I) ever knew"?
5. In what year did Moe Berg complete his professional baseball career?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)