|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(a) To the batting cages.
(c) The minors.
(d) Back to college.
2. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) April 7, 1899.
(b) June 19, 1906.
(c) March 2, 1902.
(d) May 2, 1909.
3. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The Red Sox.
(b) The White Sox.
(c) The Golden Eagles.
(d) The Blue Jays.
4. When was Babe Ruth born?
5. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Boston College Eagles.
(b) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(c) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
(d) The Princeton Tigers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg born?
2. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
3. When was Nelson Rockefeller born?
4. When did the Louvre Museum open?
5. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)