|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Moe Berg earn his law degree?
(a) Columbia Law School.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Harvard University.
2. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) The Owls.
(b) The Panthers.
(c) The Keys.
(d) The Wolves.
3. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Lefty O'Doul and Ted Lyons.
(b) Niels Bohr and Harry Broley.
(c) John Kieran and Tony Calvert.
(d) Walther Bothe and Otto Hahn.
4. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
(b) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(c) The Princeton Tigers.
(d) The Boston College Eagles.
5. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
(a) Buffalo, NY.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Newark, NJ.
(d) Boston, MA.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
2. How many times was Ted Williams an All-Star?
3. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
5. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)