|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what U.S. President did Nelson Rockefeller serve as Vice President?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Lyndon B. Johnson.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
2. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
(a) Harvard Universtity.
(b) University of Chicago.
(c) New York University.
(d) Stanford University.
3. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(b) The Council of Military Leaders.
(c) The Top Brass Club.
(d) The Knights of the Round Table.
4. What was Dom DiMaggio's nickname?
(a) "The Doctor."
(b) "The Big Man."
(c) "The Little Professor."
(d) "The Hulk."
5. As a member of the OIAA, Moe began telling people in the OSS about his films of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
2. What was a spy organization begun at the beginning of World War II to gather intelligence in the same manner as England's MI-6?
3. In his time playing for the Boston Red Sox, Moe Berg averaged fewer than how many games per season?
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the season of 1933?
5. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)