|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
(a) The Knights of the Round Table.
(b) The Top Brass Club.
(c) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(d) The Council of Military Leaders.
2. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(b) 2 and 1/2.
(d) 3 and 1/2.
3. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
(a) Work on an invention.
(b) Travel across the country.
(c) Complete his semester at Columbia Law School.
(d) Write a book.
4. What U.S. President established the military order of the Office of Strategic Services?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
5. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Washington Senators.
(b) The Minneapolis Millers.
(c) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(d) The Little Rock Travelers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted Williams played his entire 21-year Major League Baseball career as what position for the Red Sox?
2. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
3. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
4. When was OIAA established?
5. When was the Louvre Palace built?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)