|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Louvre Museum open?
2. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
3. When was OIAA established?
4. When was Moe Berg born?
(a) May 2, 1909.
(b) April 7, 1899.
(c) June 19, 1906.
(d) March 2, 1902.
5. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Lefty O'Doul and Ted Lyons.
(b) Walther Bothe and Otto Hahn.
(c) John Kieran and Tony Calvert.
(d) Niels Bohr and Harry Broley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Moe Berg a guest appearance on a popular radio quiz show before never returning?
2. Where did Moe Berg grow up after the age of three?
3. When was Nelson Rockefeller born?
4. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
5. What radio quiz show was Moe Berg a guest on in 1939?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)