|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
2. Who died nine days after Moe Berg joined the OIAA?
(a) Nelson D. Rockefeller.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Niels Bohr.
(d) Bernard Berg.
3. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
4. When was the CIA established?
5. What position did Moe Berg play for the Boston Red Sox?
(a) Center field.
(d) 1st base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sports columnist was credited with creating the public image of Moe Berg in Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe"?
2. What President called for the formation of the OSS?
3. In what year did Bernard Berg leave Ukraine to head west?
4. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
5. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)