|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many seasons did Moe Berg play with the Boston Red Sox?
2. When was Lou Gehrig born?
3. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
(a) John McGraw.
(b) Charles Owen.
(c) Allen Dulles.
(d) William Donovan.
4. How long was Dom DiMaggio's baseball career?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 3 and 1/2.
(d) 2 and 1/2.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who established and headed the OIAA?
2. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
3. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
4. When did the Louvre Museum open?
5. What CIA museum curator idolizes Moe Berg as described in the Prologue?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)