|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Moe Berg begin playing professional baseball?
2. What was the batting average of Ted Williams?
3. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included Germany, Italy and Japan?
(a) Allied powers.
(b) Western powers.
(c) Eastern powers.
(d) Axis powers.
4. When was Babe Ruth born?
5. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
2. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
3. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
4. Moe Berg worked as a baseball coach until what year?
5. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)