|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
2. When was the Louvre Palace built?
(a) The mid 14th century.
(b) The early 16th century.
(c) The late 12th century.
(d) The early 10th century.
3. Where was Moe Berg invited to attend spring training in 1932?
(a) Knoxville, TN.
(b) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(c) Kansas City, MO.
(d) Dallas, TX.
4. What President called for the formation of the OSS?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Herbert Hoover.
(c) Harry S. Truman.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
5. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
2. When was Nelson Rockefeller born?
3. When Moe Berg joined the OIAA he left behind a baseball career that had lasted how many years?
4. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
5. What position did Moe Berg play for the Boston Red Sox?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)