|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
(a) March 2, 1930.
(b) February 26, 1933.
(c) April 16, 1934.
(d) May 1, 1931.
2. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
(a) August 1, 1939.
(b) July 4, 1936.
(c) July 25, 1934.
(d) June 17, 1933.
3. What was an alignment of great powers during the mid-20th century that fought World War II and included France and the United States?
(a) Axis powers.
(b) Western powers.
(c) Allied powers.
(d) Eastern powers.
4. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
(a) The Palace le France.
(b) The Paris Palace.
(c) The Seine Palace.
(d) The Tuileries Palace.
5. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the United States join the fighting in World War II?
2. When was Moe Berg picked up by the Boston Red Sox?
3. On what date did the group of three players began their circuit of Japanese universities in Chapter 7, "Strange Foreigner with Camera"?
4. From what village in the Ukraine was Bernard Berg?
5. Who was the moderator of the radio quiz show which Moe Berg made guest appearances on in 1939?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)