|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was an organization designed to spread propaganda in South and Central America to keep the citizens of those countries on the side of the United States during World War II?
2. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
(a) April 16, 1934.
(b) February 26, 1933.
(c) March 2, 1930.
(d) May 1, 1931.
3. When was Ted Williams born?
4. How many times was Moe Berg a guest appearance on a popular radio quiz show before never returning?
5. What manager of the Red Sox asked Moe Berg to become a coach for the team?
(a) Lefty O'Doul.
(b) Joe Cronin.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) John Kieran.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
2. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
3. Ted Williams played his entire 21-year Major League Baseball career as what position for the Red Sox?
4. How many times was Ted Williams an All-Star?
5. What is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President on military matters?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)