|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
(a) Back to college.
(c) The minors.
(d) To the batting cages.
2. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
(b) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
(c) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
(d) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
3. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
4. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Paul Scherrer.
(c) Joseph Grew.
(d) Walther Bothe.
5. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Lefty O'Doul and Ted Lyons.
(b) Niels Bohr and Harry Broley.
(c) Walther Bothe and Otto Hahn.
(d) John Kieran and Tony Calvert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Moe Berg's Alsos's counterpart in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
2. When was the Louvre Palace built?
3. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
4. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
5. What young aeronautical engineer was Moe Berg directed to talk into moving to the United States in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)