|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Beaufort High School.
(b) Bradford High School.
(c) Barringer High School.
(d) Bellmont High School.
2. Moe Berg arrived in Rome how long after it was liberated in 1944?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 days.
3. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
(a) Bloomberg and Rodgers.
(b) Scofield and Newton.
(c) Ernster and Robbins.
(d) Satterlee and Canfield.
4. In late May, 1944, Moe flew from Casablanca to where?
5. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
2. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
3. When did the Louvre Museum open?
4. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
5. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)