|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Bradford High School.
(b) Beaufort High School.
(c) Bellmont High School.
(d) Barringer High School.
2. What New York City newsreel production company had Berg had contracted to film the sights of his second trip to Japan?
(b) Walt Disney.
3. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
5. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
(a) New York University.
(b) University of Chicago.
(c) Harvard Universtity.
(d) Stanford University.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
2. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
3. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
4. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
5. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)