|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Werner Heisenberg born?
2. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
(a) The earthquake machine.
(b) The robot of doom.
(c) The atomic bomb.
(d) The space laser.
3. What theoretical physicist informed Moe Berg that many physicists made routine visits to Switzerland for conferences and lectures in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Walther Bothe.
(b) Gian Carlo Wick.
(c) Tony Calvert.
(d) Robert Furman.
4. When did Moe Berg first make his way to Italy on a mission for the U.S. Government?
5. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
(a) Carl Eifler.
(b) Cliff Bolton.
(c) Joseph Grew.
(d) Gian Carlo Wick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
2. When was Babe Ruth born?
3. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
4. Who was Moe Berg's Alsos's counterpart in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
5. Following World War II, Werner Heisenberg was appointed director of what institution?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)