|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
2. Following World War II, Werner Heisenberg was appointed director of what institution?
(a) The King Edward II Institute for Physics.
(b) The Newtons School of Physics.
(c) The Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Physics.
(d) The Einstein Institute of Physics.
3. After World War II began to resolve itself, Moe Berg was sent home and arrived in Newark on what date?
(a) November 4, 1947.
(b) July 27, 1949.
(c) April 25, 1945.
(d) March 11, 1942.
4. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," it was discovered that Werner Heisenberg was to be in Switzerland in when to give a lecture?
(a) Early August.
(b) Late December.
(c) Mid September.
(d) Mid June.
5. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
(a) Pyotr Kapitsa.
(b) John Kieran.
(c) Edoardo Amaldi.
(d) Roy Spencer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg given to commit suicide with after he assassinated Werner Heisenberg?
2. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
3. When was the Louvre Palace built?
4. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
5. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)