|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In late 1944/early 1945, Moe Berg began reporting to the OSS office in Bern lead by whom?
(a) Carl Eifler.
(b) Allen Dulles.
(c) H.P. Robertson.
(d) Tony Calvert.
2. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) Cliff Bolton.
(c) Gian Carlo Wick.
(d) Carl Eifler.
3. After his assignment involving Heisenberg ended, Moe Berg was introduced to what director of the Physics Institute at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule in Zurich?
(a) William Joseph Donovan.
(b) Paul Scherrer.
(c) Dr. Otto Hahn.
(d) Theodore Von Karman.
4. What refers to a fielder's ability to move from his position to field a ball in play in baseball?
5. What civil engineer during World War II was the chief of foreign intelligence for the Manhattan Engineer District directing espionage against the German nuclear energy project?
(a) Robert Furman.
(b) Allan Siegal.
(c) Harry Broley.
(d) Ted Lyons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
2. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," it was discovered that Werner Heisenberg was to be in Switzerland in when to give a lecture?
3. When was the Louvre Palace built?
4. After World War II began to resolve itself, Moe Berg was sent home and arrived in Newark on what date?
5. What young aeronautical engineer was Moe Berg directed to talk into moving to the United States in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)