|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After World War II began to resolve itself, Moe Berg was sent home and arrived in Newark on what date?
(a) November 4, 1947.
(b) March 11, 1942.
(c) July 27, 1949.
(d) April 25, 1945.
2. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
3. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Antonio Ferri.
(b) Theodore Von Karman.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Herb Hunter.
4. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," it was discovered that Werner Heisenberg was to be in Switzerland in when to give a lecture?
(a) Late December.
(b) Early August.
(c) Mid June.
(d) Mid September.
5. What was the name of the mission Moe Berg was assigned to with the objective of encouraging Italian scientists to come to America?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Lou Gehrig born?
2. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
3. The optical laboratory Moe Berg was directed to investigate in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy" was thought to be helping compress fissionable material for Germany's what?
4. Who picked up Moe Berg after his unconditional release from the Cleveland Indians?
5. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)