|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During an exhibition game against what team did Moe Berg tear a knee ligament?
(a) The Little Rock Travelers.
(b) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
2. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
3. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
(a) A military transport plane.
(b) A fighter jet.
(c) A fishing boat.
(d) A cruise ship.
4. What theoretical physicist informed Moe Berg that many physicists made routine visits to Switzerland for conferences and lectures in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Tony Calvert.
(b) Walther Bothe.
(c) Robert Furman.
(d) Gian Carlo Wick.
5. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
(a) March 2, 1930.
(b) February 26, 1933.
(c) May 1, 1931.
(d) April 16, 1934.
Short Answer Questions
1. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
2. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
3. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
4. What radical, authoritarian nationalist political ideology advocates the creation of a totalitarian single-party state that seeks the mass mobilization of a nation through indoctrination, physical education, and family policy including eugenics?
5. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)