|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1926, Moe informed his team that he would not be able to join them until two months into the season because he needed to do what?
(a) Travel across the country.
(b) Work on an invention.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Complete his semester at Columbia Law School.
2. When did the Louvre Museum open?
3. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
(a) A military transport plane.
(b) A fighter jet.
(c) A cruise ship.
(d) A fishing boat.
4. Who was Moe Berg's Alsos's counterpart in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Edoardo Amaldi.
(b) Rose Tashke.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Colonel Boris Pash.
5. In late May, 1944, Moe flew from Casablanca to where?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
2. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
3. What starting catcher went down in the 1932 season, allowing Moe Berg to step in?
4. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
5. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)