|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
(a) Bradford High School.
(b) Bellmont High School.
(c) Beaufort High School.
(d) Barringer High School.
2. What was a royal palace in Paris which stood on the right bank of the River Seine until 1871, when it was destroyed in the upheaval during the suppression of the Paris Commune?
(a) The Tuileries Palace.
(b) The Seine Palace.
(c) The Paris Palace.
(d) The Palace le France.
3. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
(a) The Chicago Cubs.
(b) The Chicago White Sox.
(c) The Brooklyn Robins.
(d) The Detroit Tigers.
4. The teams that approached Moe Berg after his college graduation were looking for a player who was what in order to bring in fans?
(c) Clean cut.
5. What young aeronautical engineer was Moe Berg directed to talk into moving to the United States in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Antonio Ferri.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Cliff Bolton.
(d) I.M. Levitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
2. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
3. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
4. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
5. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)