|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
2. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
(a) The Minnesota Golden Gophers.
(b) The Illinois Fighting Illini.
(c) The Princeton Tigers.
(d) The Boston College Eagles.
3. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
(a) Les Halles.
(b) Les Enchanté.
(c) Les Pourquoi.
(d) La Rive Gauche.
4. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
(b) Court procedings.
(d) Constitutional Amendments.
5. Who did Moe Berg sign with in April of 1924?
(a) The Toledo Mud Hens.
(b) The Little Rock Travelers.
(c) The Washington Senators.
(d) The Minneapolis Millers.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
2. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
3. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
4. In late 1944/early 1945, Moe Berg began reporting to the OSS office in Bern lead by whom?
5. In late May, 1944, Moe flew from Casablanca to where?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)