|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
2. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
(a) Rose Tashke.
(b) Estella Huni.
(c) Linda McCarthy.
(d) Mary Collins.
3. In late May, 1944, Moe flew from Casablanca to where?
4. Moe's boss with the OSS instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory named what in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) The Rinaldi Company.
(b) The DaVinci Company.
(c) The Ferrari Company.
(d) The Galileo Company.
5. What young aeronautical engineer was Moe Berg directed to talk into moving to the United States in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) I.M. Levitt.
(b) Antonio Ferri.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Cliff Bolton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
2. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
3. Following World War II, Werner Heisenberg was appointed director of what institution?
4. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
5. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)