|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two players other than Moe Berg went to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
(a) Niels Bohr and Harry Broley.
(b) Walther Bothe and Otto Hahn.
(c) John Kieran and Tony Calvert.
(d) Lefty O'Doul and Ted Lyons.
2. In what year did Moe Berg graduate college, earning a B.A. degree?
3. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Aldo Icardi.
(b) Carl Eifler.
(c) Gian Carlo Wick.
(d) Clifton Fadiman.
4. What young aeronautical engineer was Moe Berg directed to talk into moving to the United States in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Antonio Ferri.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Cliff Bolton.
(d) I.M. Levitt.
5. When did the Louvre Museum open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What manager of the Giants did Moe Berg have dinner in Paris with in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
2. What was the name of the mission Moe Berg was assigned to with the objective of encouraging Italian scientists to come to America?
3. From what high school did Moe Berg graduate?
4. What college did Moe Berg briefly attend before switching in 1919?
5. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)