|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age had Moe Berg begun playing baseball?
2. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
3. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1932 season?
4. What two baseball clubs approached Moe Berg after his college graduation?
(a) The Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
(b) The Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
(c) The Chicago Cubs and the Boston Red Sox.
(d) The New York Giants and the Brooklyn Robins.
5. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
2. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
3. With what team did Moe Berg sign after graduating college?
4. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
5. In 1929, Moe missed his opportunity to graduate with his law school class because he failed what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)