|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RBI stand for?
(a) Runs by inning.
(b) Robbed by infielder.
(c) Really bad injury.
(d) Run batted in.
2. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(a) Taxi driver.
3. In late 1944/early 1945, Moe Berg began reporting to the OSS office in Bern lead by whom?
(a) Carl Eifler.
(b) Tony Calvert.
(c) Allen Dulles.
(d) H.P. Robertson.
4. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Walther Bothe.
(d) Paul Scherrer.
5. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His bicep.
(b) His knee.
(c) His foot.
(d) His elbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Senators give Moe Berg his unconditional release?
2. When was Lou Gehrig born?
3. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
4. To what team was Moe Berg loaned in the second half of the season in 1924, where he shone on a losing team?
5. When did Moe Berg first make his way to Italy on a mission for the U.S. Government?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)