|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
(a) March 2, 1930.
(b) April 16, 1934.
(c) May 1, 1931.
(d) February 26, 1933.
2. What kind of movie camera did Moe Berg take with him on his second trip to Japan?
(a) 16mm Bell and Howell.
(b) 16mm Kodak model E.
(c) 16mm Jeystone A-12.
(d) 16mm Victor model 3.
3. Moe's boss with the OSS came to Italy and instructed Moe to investigate an optical laboratory where in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
4. What radical, authoritarian nationalist political ideology advocates the creation of a totalitarian single-party state that seeks the mass mobilization of a nation through indoctrination, physical education, and family policy including eugenics?
5. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) The Keys.
(b) The Wolves.
(c) The Owls.
(d) The Panthers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
2. What theoretical physicist informed Moe Berg that many physicists made routine visits to Switzerland for conferences and lectures in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
3. Who picked up Berg in 1931 when Chicago put him on waivers?
4. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," it was discovered that Werner Heisenberg was to be in Switzerland in when to give a lecture?
5. In college, Moe played shortstop for what team?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)