|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moe Berg arrived in Rome how long after it was liberated in 1944?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
2. In 1925, Moe played so well that the Chicago Cubs wanted him, but what team had an option on him that they quickly exercised?
(a) The White Sox.
(b) The Golden Eagles.
(c) The Red Sox.
(d) The Blue Jays.
3. In late May, 1944, Moe flew from Casablanca to where?
4. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
5. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
(a) The Chicago Cubs.
(b) The Boston Red Sox.
(c) The New York Giants.
(d) The Chicago White Sox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Moe Berg's Alsos's counterpart in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
2. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
3. What was the maiden name of Moe Berg's mother?
4. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
5. The U.S. government was deeply concerned that Werner Heisenberg would perfect what weapon before American scientists?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)