|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Moe Berg's driver in Italy in the summer of 1944?
(a) Paul Scherrer.
(b) Joseph Grew.
(c) Aldo Icardi.
(d) Walther Bothe.
2. After his assignment involving Heisenberg ended, Moe Berg was introduced to what director of the Physics Institute at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule in Zurich?
(a) William Joseph Donovan.
(b) Paul Scherrer.
(c) Theodore Von Karman.
(d) Dr. Otto Hahn.
3. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
4. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
(a) A fighter jet.
(b) A fishing boat.
(c) A military transport plane.
(d) A cruise ship.
5. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
(a) La Rive Gauche.
(b) Les Pourquoi.
(c) Les Halles.
(d) Les Enchanté.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Germans were how far from perfecting the science of the atomic bomb?
2. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
3. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
4. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
5. Moe Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital ostensibly to visit the daughter of what American ambassador?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)