|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The optical laboratory Moe Berg was directed to investigate in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy" was thought to be helping compress fissionable material for Germany's what?
(a) Atomic bombs.
(b) Dirty bombs.
(c) Nuclear bombs.
(d) Plutonium bombs.
2. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
3. What was Moe Berg's father's profession by the time Moe entered college?
(d) Taxi driver.
4. How many hits did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
5. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
(a) A cruise ship.
(b) A fishing boat.
(c) A fighter jet.
(d) A military transport plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg given to commit suicide with after he assassinated Werner Heisenberg?
2. Who was the first Italian scientist on Moe Berg's list to visit in Rome in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
3. Moe Berg ended up getting into only how many games in the entire 1930 season?
4. After his assignment involving Heisenberg ended, Moe Berg was introduced to what director of the Physics Institute at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule in Zurich?
5. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)