|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a unique variety of fascism that incorporated biological racism and antisemitism during WWII?
2. What refers to the official list of players who are eligible to play in a given game and to be included on the lineup card for that game in baseball?
3. With what batting average did Moe Berg finish the 1930 season?
4. What was Moe Berg given to commit suicide with after he assassinated Werner Heisenberg?
(a) A razor blade.
(b) A pistol.
(d) A cyanide tablet.
5. On his second Japan trip, Moe Berg convinced Babe Ruth that he learned Japanese in what amount of time?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
2. Werner Heisenberg was awarded the 1932 Nobel Prize in Physics for his contributions to what?
3. What was the name of the mission Moe Berg was assigned to with the objective of encouraging Italian scientists to come to America?
4. Where did Moe Berg attend several classes while in Paris in Chapter 4, "Robin in Paris"?
5. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)