|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Clifton Fadiman.
(b) Gian Carlo Wick.
(c) Carl Eifler.
(d) Aldo Icardi.
2. When was Babe Ruth born?
3. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
4. How old was Moe Berg when he begged his mother to let him start school?
(a) 2 and 1/2.
(b) 3 and 1/2.
5. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first Italian scientist on Moe Berg's list to visit in Rome in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
2. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Germans were how far from perfecting the science of the atomic bomb?
3. When was Rome liberated in World War II?
4. Edoardo Amaldi told Moe Berg that the Italians could not build an atomic bomb for what reason?
5. How many at bats did Moe Berg have in the 1931 season?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)