|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Clifton Fadiman.
(b) Aldo Icardi.
(c) Gian Carlo Wick.
(d) Carl Eifler.
2. Part of the reason Moe was a quiet student in college was an underlying prejudice against what that existed at the school at the time?
3. For what team did Moe Berg play in Reading, Pennsylvania?
(a) The Keys.
(b) The Panthers.
(c) The Owls.
(d) The Wolves.
4. What was Moe Berg given to commit suicide with after he assassinated Werner Heisenberg?
(a) A razor blade.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A cyanide tablet.
5. When did Moe Berg return to the United States from Paris in Chapter 5, "Good Field, No Hit"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
2. What theoretical physicist informed Moe Berg that many physicists made routine visits to Switzerland for conferences and lectures in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
3. Who did the Washington Senators lose to in the 1933 World Series?
4. What was Moe Berg's batting average after the 1932 season?
5. Who arranged for three players to go to Japan to teach baseball seminars at Japanese universities during the winter of 1932?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)