|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Moe Berg receive his his LL.B. degree?
2. How many games did Moe Berg play in the 1931 season?
3. What expert sharpshooter was employed to kill Heisenberg, but at the last minute his mission was canceled in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
(a) Carl Eifler.
(b) Gian Carlo Wick.
(c) Clifton Fadiman.
(d) Aldo Icardi.
4. In the baseball season of 1929, where was Moe Berg injured?
(a) His elbow.
(b) His knee.
(c) His bicep.
(d) His foot.
5. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What young aeronautical engineer was Moe Berg directed to talk into moving to the United States in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
2. When did the Louvre Museum open?
3. Who was the first Italian scientist on Moe Berg's list to visit in Rome in Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy"?
4. How many games did Moe Berg play in the season of 1933?
5. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)