One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an area of Paris named for the large central wholesale marketplace?
(a) La Rive Gauche.
(b) Les Pourquoi.
(c) Les Halles.
(d) Les Enchanté.
2. In Chapter 11, "A Perfect Spy," Moe made his way to England aboard what?
(a) A fighter jet.
(b) A cruise ship.
(c) A fishing boat.
(d) A military transport plane.
3. Who was the Senators' starting catcher in 1933?
(a) Joseph Grew.
(b) Carl Eifler.
(c) Gian Carlo Wick.
(d) Cliff Bolton.
4. What does RBI stand for?
(a) Robbed by infielder.
(b) Runs by inning.
(c) Really bad injury.
(d) Run batted in.
5. After World War II began to resolve itself, Moe Berg was sent home and arrived in Newark on what date?
(a) November 4, 1947.
(b) July 27, 1949.
(c) March 11, 1942.
(d) April 25, 1945.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moe Berg arrived in Rome how long after it was liberated in 1944?
2. When did Berg report to the Senators training camp after returning from Japan?
3. With what respected Wall Street law firm did Moe Berg take a position in 1930?
4. What was Moe Berg's batting average at the end of the season of 1933?
5. Where was Moe Berg sent after returning from Paris when the coaches saw his batting had not improved?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)