Quiz: Prologue and Chapters 1-2 to Chapters 10-11
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Under what U.S. President did Nelson Rockefeller serve as Vice President?
a) Gerald Ford.
b) Richard Nixon.
c) Lyndon B. Johnson.
d) Jimmy Carter.
2. While the rest of the team was playing in Omiya, Berg went to Saint Luke's Hospital where during his second trip in Japan?
3. How many languages did Moe Berg study while earning his B.A. degree?
4. What color suits did Moe Berg traditionally wear?
5. What was a unique variety of fascism that incorporated biological racism and antisemitism during WWII?
This section contains 305 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)