* In the Prologue, many people think of Moe Berg in many different ways.
* Linda McCarthy, CIA museum curator, idolizes Moe Berg; Charles Owen collects Moe Berg paraphernalia, including pictures and papers given to him by Sam Berg, Moe's brother.
* George Allen, an antiquarian bookshop owner, thinks Moe Berg is a fraud.
* In Chapter 1, "The Public Berg: Professor Moe," John Kieran, a sports columnist, created the public Moe Berg.
* Whenever Kieran had little to write about, he would write about Moe, calling him Professor Moe and crediting him with odd comments or making fun of his eccentricities.
* Berg was highly educated, a trained lawyer who practiced during the off season.
* Berg was always friendly with the press, and seemed quite willing to talk to them and often interviewed himself.
* Berg was also known to travel with great numbers of books, often seen reading huge volumes...
This section contains 2,364 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)