|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holden try to order at the club?
(a) Red wine.
(d) Scotch and soda.
2. What war book did D.B. get Holden to read one summer?
(a) The Things They Carried.
(b) A Farewell to Arms.
(c) All Quiet on the Western Front.
(d) Gone with the Wind.
3. Why does Holden think Ernie is a phony?
(a) He is a bad piano player.
(b) He is a big snob.
(c) He has sold himself out.
(d) He hates people.
4. Who is Robert Ackley?
(a) Holden's cousin.
(b) Holden's roommate.
(c) Holden's neighbor in the dorms.
(d) Holden's childhood friend.
5. How does Holden's date with Sally end?
(a) Holden leaves.
(b) Holden walks her home.
(c) Sally storms out.
(d) They get a hotel room together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holden entertain himself in the bathroom?
2. What does Holden do when as he leaves the hotel?
3. What does Holden say about his spirituality?
4. Where is Phoebe injured?
5. Who does Holden tell the girls in the club he saw?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)