|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holden want to go with Sally?
(c) Massachusetts and Vermont.
2. Who is the narrator of the novel?
3. What does Marty call Buddy's clarinet?
(a) That jazz reed.
(b) An oboe.
(c) A horn.
(d) A licorice stick.
4. Who caused the disturbance in the chapel when Ossenburger was speaking?
5. What does Holden say about his spirituality?
(a) “I wish I was Catholic.”
(b) “I'm sort of a Christian.”
(c) “I'm sort of an atheist.”
(d) “I'm a pretty devout Jew, if you want to know the truth.”
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holden make while Ackley gets ready?
2. Who is Mr. Spencer?
3. What war book did D.B. get Holden to read one summer?
4. Where does Holden take Sally after the show?
5. Who comes to Holden's mind as he leaves the club?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)