|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stradlater's date?
2. What essay does Mr. Spencer read to Holden?
(a) Holden's essay on the Egyptians.
(b) Mr. Spencer has Holden read the essay.
(c) Stradlater's essay that Holden wrote.
(d) An essay about New York.
3. What religion does Ackley follow?
4. Whose car did Stradlater use for his date?
(a) His own.
(b) The basketball coach's.
(c) The headmaster's.
(d) The fencing coach's.
5. What does Holden ask the cab driver about?
(a) The ducks in Central Park.
(b) When the Museum of Art opens.
(c) If he's read D.B.'s book of short stories.
(d) A good restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holden decide to go at the end of the chapter?
2. What does Marty call Buddy's clarinet?
3. Who does Holden decide to call?
4. What hotel does Holden go to when he first arrives in New York?
5. What does Holden say he never saw Ackley use?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)