|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ward Stradlater?
(a) Holden's brother-in-law.
(b) Holden's neighbor.
(c) A student in Holden's English class.
(d) Holden's roommate.
2. How does Holden get to New York?
(a) By train.
(b) By cab.
(c) He walks.
(d) By ferry.
3. How did Allie die?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was killed in a car accident.
(c) He died of leukemia.
(d) Allie's cause of death is not revealed.
4. What does Stradlater do as he shaves at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Mumble to himself.
5. What religion does Ackley follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holden ask the cab driver about?
2. What is Holden doing when Stradlater returns?
3. Who made Jane cry when she and Holden were playing checkers?
4. What does Holden do when Stradlater reacts to the composition he has written?
5. Who is Stradlater's date?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)