|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holden decide to do after leaving Ackley's room?
(a) To go outside and smoke.
(b) To go home early.
(c) To apologize to Stradlater.
(d) To visit Jane Gallagher.
2. What game does Holden want to play with Ackley?
3. How does Holden entertain himself in the bathroom?
(a) By flushing the toilets.
(b) By clogging the sink drains.
(c) By kicking the stall doors.
(d) By tap-dancing.
4. What religion does Ackley follow?
5. What does Holden see a man do when he looks out his hotel window?
(a) Put on women's clothes.
(b) Feed a woman grapes.
(c) Hang himself.
(d) Tap-dance naked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What essay does Mr. Spencer read to Holden?
2. Who comes to Holden's mind as he leaves the club?
3. Why does Holden think Ernie is a phony?
4. What does Marty call Buddy's clarinet?
5. Who is Robert Ackley?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)