|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operation does Holden tell the woman he has to have?
(a) He does not give any details about the operation.
(b) He has to have a kidney transplant.
(c) He is having his appendix out.
(d) He has to have a brain tumor removed.
2. What does Carl say Holden needs?
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A hobby.
3. Why does Holden think Ernie is a phony?
(a) He is a bad piano player.
(b) He hates people.
(c) He is a big snob.
(d) He has sold himself out.
4. What does Mr. Spencer offer Holden before he leaves?
(b) Hot chocolate.
(c) Hot tea.
5. What cheers Holden up as he walks?
(a) A boy walking his dog.
(b) A girl skipping and humming.
(c) A girl that reminds him of Phoebe.
(d) A boy singing as he walks on the sidewalk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holden reveal about himself in the first sentence of Chapter 3?
2. Who does Holden decide to call?
3. What does Holden write the composition about?
4. Who does Maurice send up to Holden's room?
5. Where does Holden go instead of looking for Phoebe?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)