|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made Jane cry when she and Holden were playing checkers?
(b) Holden's mother.
(c) Her step-father.
(d) Her mother.
2. Who comes to Holden's mind as he leaves the club?
(c) Mr. Spencer.
3. What kind of dog relieved himself on Holden's parents' lawn?
(a) A Doberman pinscher.
(b) An afghan.
(c) A dachshund.
(d) A greyhound.
4. What does Carl order at the Wicker Bar?
(a) A scotch and soda.
(b) A dry martini.
(c) A rum and Coke.
(d) A beer.
5. What does Carl say Holden needs?
(a) A hobby.
(b) A vacation.
(d) A girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holden ask the cab driver about?
2. Where is the girl Carl is dating from?
3. Who did Phoebe write a note to in her notebook?
4. Where is Phoebe injured?
5. What play is Phoebe in at school?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)