|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Holden walk back to the hotel?
(a) The exact number is not given.
(b) 12 blocks.
(c) 37 blocks.
(d) 41 blocks.
2. What name is written inside Phoebe's arithmetic book?
(a) Phoebe Weatherfield Caulfield.
(b) Phoebe Caulfield, Esq.
(c) Phoebe Josephine Caulfield.
(d) Phoebe Danger Caulfield.
3. What kind of dog relieved himself on Holden's parents' lawn?
(a) A dachshund.
(b) A Doberman pinscher.
(c) A greyhound.
(d) An afghan.
4. Who made Jane cry when she and Holden were playing checkers?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her step-father.
(c) Holden's mother.
5. Who does Holden decide to call?
(a) No one.
(b) Carl Luce.
(d) Sally Hayes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Holden think Ernie is a phony?
2. Who does Holden make plans with for ten o' clock?
3. What does Pencey Prep serve for dinner on Saturdays?
4. What is Holden's cab driver's name?
5. Who does Holden call at the beginning of Chapter 15?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)