|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Spencer offer Holden before he leaves?
(b) Hot chocolate.
(d) Hot tea.
2. How many fights does Holden claim he has been in?
(a) Too many to count.
3. What essay does Mr. Spencer read to Holden?
(a) An essay about New York.
(b) Stradlater's essay that Holden wrote.
(c) Mr. Spencer has Holden read the essay.
(d) Holden's essay on the Egyptians.
4. Why does Holden say he left Elkton Hills?
(a) There was no fencing team.
(b) Allie died and he needed to be with his family.
(c) He was failing every class except English.
(d) He was surrounded by phonies.
5. Who caused the disturbance in the chapel when Ossenburger was speaking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holden do when Stradlater reacts to the composition he has written?
2. What does Stradlater do while Holden talks to him about his date?
3. Who is Mr. Spencer?
4. What does Holden make while Ackley gets ready?
5. What does Holden tell the woman his name is?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)