|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Holden say was elected class president?
(a) Holden Caulfield.
(b) Ernest Morrow.
(c) Harry Fencer.
(d) Ed Banky.
2. Who does Holden want to invite to go with Mal and him?
(c) No one.
3. Why does Holden say he left Elkton Hills?
(a) Allie died and he needed to be with his family.
(b) He was surrounded by phonies.
(c) He was failing every class except English.
(d) There was no fencing team.
4. What does Stradlater do while Holden talks to him about his date?
(a) Cut his toenails.
(b) Squeeze a pimple on his chin.
(c) Smoke a cigarette.
(d) Rewrite his composition.
5. Who is the janitor's wife?
(a) Mrs. Schmidt.
(b) Mrs. Spencer.
(c) Mrs. Brossard.
(d) Mrs. Banky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman Holden talks to on the ride to New York?
2. Who caused the disturbance in the chapel when Ossenburger was speaking?
3. What operation does Holden tell the woman he has to have?
4. What does Holden write the composition about?
5. Who is Mr. Spencer?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)