|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stradlater do while Holden talks to him about his date?
(a) Smoke a cigarette.
(b) Cut his toenails.
(c) Squeeze a pimple on his chin.
(d) Rewrite his composition.
2. What does Holden do when Stradlater reacts to the composition he has written?
(a) He leaves the room.
(b) He cries.
(c) He smokes a cigarette.
(d) He tears it up and throws it away.
3. How did Allie die?
(a) He was killed in a car accident.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He died of leukemia.
(d) Allie's cause of death is not revealed.
4. What operation does Holden tell the woman he has to have?
(a) He does not give any details about the operation.
(b) He has to have a brain tumor removed.
(c) He has to have a kidney transplant.
(d) He is having his appendix out.
5. What essay does Mr. Spencer read to Holden?
(a) An essay about New York.
(b) Holden's essay on the Egyptians.
(c) Stradlater's essay that Holden wrote.
(d) Mr. Spencer has Holden read the essay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car did Stradlater use for his date?
2. Who is Robert Ackley?
3. What is Holden doing when Stradlater returns?
4. What does Holden write the composition about?
5. What happens to the woman as she gets out of a cab?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)