|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who caused the disturbance in the chapel when Ossenburger was speaking?
2. Why does Holden say he left Elkton Hills?
(a) Allie died and he needed to be with his family.
(b) There was no fencing team.
(c) He was surrounded by phonies.
(d) He was failing every class except English.
3. Who is Mr. Spencer?
(a) The dean of students at Pencey Prep.
(b) Holden's hinovel teacher.
(c) Holden's grandfather.
(d) An elderly man Holden helps take care of.
4. Where do Mal and Holden want to go?
(a) New York.
(b) The quad.
(c) New Jersey.
5. What operation does Holden tell the woman he has to have?
(a) He has to have a kidney transplant.
(b) He has to have a brain tumor removed.
(c) He is having his appendix out.
(d) He does not give any details about the operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the janitor's wife?
2. Who is Ward Stradlater?
3. What does Holden write the composition about?
4. How does Holden get to New York?
5. What does Holden make while Ackley gets ready?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)