|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Spencer offer Holden before he leaves?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(d) Hot tea.
2. What essay does Mr. Spencer read to Holden?
(a) An essay about New York.
(b) Mr. Spencer has Holden read the essay.
(c) Holden's essay on the Egyptians.
(d) Stradlater's essay that Holden wrote.
3. Who does Holden say was elected class president?
(a) Holden Caulfield.
(b) Ernest Morrow.
(c) Ed Banky.
(d) Harry Fencer.
4. What does Holden do when Stradlater reacts to the composition he has written?
(a) He cries.
(b) He tears it up and throws it away.
(c) He smokes a cigarette.
(d) He leaves the room.
5. What does Holden make while Ackley gets ready?
(a) A paper airplane.
(c) A snowball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ward Stradlater?
2. Why does Holden say he left Elkton Hills?
3. What is Holden doing when Stradlater returns?
4. How many fights does Holden claim he has been in?
5. What does Stradlater do while Holden talks to him about his date?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)