|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holden see a man do when he looks out his hotel window?
(a) Feed a woman grapes.
(b) Hang himself.
(c) Put on women's clothes.
(d) Tap-dance naked.
2. Who does Holden run into at Ernie's?
(a) Sally Hayes.
(b) Lillian Simmons.
(c) Ward Stradlater.
(d) Jane Gallagher.
3. What does Stradlater do while Holden talks to him about his date?
(a) Squeeze a pimple on his chin.
(b) Rewrite his composition.
(c) Cut his toenails.
(d) Smoke a cigarette.
4. What does Holden ask the cab driver about?
(a) If he's read D.B.'s book of short stories.
(b) A good restaurant.
(c) When the Museum of Art opens.
(d) The ducks in Central Park.
5. Who does Holden give ten dollars to at breakfast?
(a) The waiter.
(b) Two nuns.
(c) The maitre'd.
(d) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robert Ackley?
2. Who does Holden call at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. Who does Holden call from his hotel room?
4. What does Holden do when Stradlater reacts to the composition he has written?
5. Whose car did Stradlater use for his date?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)