|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holden see a man do when he looks out his hotel window?
(a) Hang himself.
(b) Feed a woman grapes.
(c) Put on women's clothes.
(d) Tap-dance naked.
2. Who is Ward Stradlater?
(a) Holden's roommate.
(b) A student in Holden's English class.
(c) Holden's brother-in-law.
(d) Holden's neighbor.
3. Why does Holden think Ernie is a phony?
(a) He is a bad piano player.
(b) He hates people.
(c) He is a big snob.
(d) He has sold himself out.
4. Who is the janitor's wife?
(a) Mrs. Brossard.
(b) Mrs. Spencer.
(c) Mrs. Schmidt.
(d) Mrs. Banky.
5. Who caused the disturbance in the chapel when Ossenburger was speaking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holden reveal about himself in the first sentence of Chapter 3?
2. Who is the first person Holden thinks to call at Penn Station?
3. Who does Holden give ten dollars to at breakfast?
4. What does Holden do when Stradlater reacts to the composition he has written?
5. Who is Robert Ackley?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)