|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Holden know the person he runs into at Ernie's?
(a) Through a friend.
(b) Through Phoebe.
(c) From Pencey Prep.
(d) Through D.B.
2. What does Holden ask the cab driver about?
(a) The Museum of Art.
(b) The ducks in the lagoon.
(c) If he'd read D.B.'s book.
(d) A good place to eat breakfast.
3. What does Holden say about money?
(a) It makes you crazy.
(b) It makes you jealous.
(c) It makes you blue.
(d) It makes you happy.
4. Why does Holden think Ernie is a phony?
(a) He is a bad piano player.
(b) He has sold himself out.
(c) He hates people.
(d) He is a big snob.
5. Whose car did Stradlater use for his date?
(a) His own.
(b) The fencing coach's.
(c) The headmaster's.
(d) The basketball coach's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who caused the disturbance in the chapel when Ossenburger was speaking?
2. What does Stradlater do while Holden talks to him about his date?
3. Who is the first person Holden thinks to call at Penn Station?
4. What time is Holden's date?
5. What does Holden reveal about himself in the first sentence of Chapter 3?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)