|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Holden call when he was drunk?
(b) Sally Hayes.
(c) Carl Luce.
(d) Jane Gallagher.
2. What does the elevator operator offer Holden?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A stolen watch.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A cheaper place to stay.
3. Where does Holden decide to go at the end of the chapter?
(a) Jane's house.
(b) Another hotel.
(c) Grand Central Station.
4. On what floor is Holden's family apartment?
(b) The top.
5. How far does Holden walk back to the hotel?
(a) 12 blocks.
(b) 41 blocks.
(c) 37 blocks.
(d) The exact number is not given.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the phone when Holden makes his call?
2. What does Holden decide to do after leaving Ackley's room?
3. How much does Holden give Sunny?
4. Who goes into the men's room while Holden is there?
5. What religion does Ackley follow?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)