|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary say is strange about the request for horse braces?
(a) She has had the same inquiries at her shop.
(b) Very few people even know what they are.
(c) No one wants them anymore.
(d) She never heard of such items.
2. How does Qwilleran first try to discover who the drug dealer is?
(a) By trying to buy drugs himself.
(b) By sending a fluxion copyboy undercover.
(c) By checking with the police.
(d) By letting Koko sniff around the various shops.
3. What does Hollis Prantz come looking for at the Cobbs's building?
(a) Some old radios that C.C. Cobb had promised him.
(b) The finial C. C. bought at the auction.
(c) Some horse braces.
(d) A pair of binoculars.
4. When Ben comes to Qwilleran's room for a visit, what does Qwilleran try to get him to admit?
(a) That he is the drug dealer Qwilleran is looking for.
(b) That he knows who killed C. C. Cobb.
(c) That he entices Koko into his apartment.
(d) That he was at the Ellsworth House the night of the murder.
5. Whose boot sole matches a footprint Qwilleran found in the Elsworth house?
(a) Ben Nicolas.
(b) Russel Prantz.
(c) Russel Patch.
(d) Iris Cobbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the original purpose of the space Qwilleran and Mary discover?
2. What do Qwilleran and Mary discover about Andy's unreported income?
3. What distracts Qwilleran as he unfolds the piece of foil the cats have left for him?
4. After leaving the police station, who is the person he leaves Iris with?
5. How do the cats behave when Qwilleran and Mary almost kiss?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)