|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Qwilleran take a cat to Russell Patch's apartment?
(a) To keep himself company.
(b) To let the cat get some exercise.
(c) To see if the cat can find something.
(d) To see if Russell is allergic to cats.
2. When Ben comes to Qwilleran's room for a visit, what does Qwilleran try to get him to admit?
(a) That he knows who killed C. C. Cobb.
(b) That he is the drug dealer Qwilleran is looking for.
(c) That he was at the Ellsworth House the night of the murder.
(d) That he entices Koko into his apartment.
3. What is the result of Qwilleran's efforts to track down Andy's manuscript?
(a) Found hidden in his shop.
(b) Hidden in Mary's shop.
(d) In the possession of Mrs. McGuffey.
4. When Mary visits Qwilleran in his apartment, what does he show her?
(a) The feather he found in Ben's apartment.
(b) The hair he found in Ben's apartment.
(c) The photo he found in Ben's apartment.
(d) The note he found in Ben's apartment.
5. What does Qwilleran learn about the Chandelier in Andy's shop?
(a) It has been exchanged for another chandelier.
(b) The Rikers were the couple who came to buy it.
(c) It had faulty wiring.
(d) It was a fake with glass instead of crystal.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Prantz is searching for radios in C. C.'s apartment, whet does Qwilleran notice?
2. How is the relationship between Qwilleran and Mary progressing?
3. What innuendo does Ivy make about Iris Cobb?
4. How is the weather during the Junktown Block Party?
5. Who visits Qwilleran in his apartment only to be snubbed by Koko?
Short Essay Questions
1. What arrangement does Qwilleran make with Mary?
2. How does Koko inadvertently solve the mystery?
3. What does Riker tell Qwilleran about his writing when Qwilleran drops in at the Fluxion office?
4. What amusing information does Cluthra provide when Qwilleran goes to visit her?
5. After Mary leaves, what does Qwilleran do to show that he is a genuine cat lover?
6. Who does Qwilleran suspect the drug dealer to be?
7. Why does Qwilleran leash Koko and take him of a tour of the Cobb building?
8. What information does Mrs. McGuffey give Qwilleran that might possibly prove to be a motive for Andy's murder?
9. What other mystery does Koko uncover at the end of the novel?
10. After going to the Garrick Theatre with Ben, what does Qwilleran observe at the bar called The Lion's Tail?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)