|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Qwilleran in his apartment only to be snubbed by Koko?
2. What is rumored that former mayor Ellsworth had hidden in the house where C. C. was murdered?
(a) A substantial fortune.
(b) A rare stamp collection.
(c) Rare antiques.
(d) A treasure map.
3. After Mary leaves, what does Qwilleran ask his cats?
(a) What they would like for dinner.
(b) Why they don't like Mary.
(c) What they're going to bring him next.
(d) If they have been behaving.
4. What is Cluthra's theory about Mary's broken foot?
(a) That she broke it kicking in a door.
(b) That she fell off the ladder at Andy's place.
(c) That she deliberately dropped an urn on it.
(d) That it is not broken at all.
5. On his outing with Ben, what important observation does Qwilleran make?
(a) Something behind the curtains.
(b) Something in a dressing room.
(c) Something in the dust on the floor.
(d) Something near the exit.
Short Answer Questions
1. what illegal activity does Qwilleran learn about from the manuscript?
2. At Patch's house, what sends Koko into a frenzy?
3. In a conversation with Mary, what does Qwilleran avoid doing?
4. What had Mary found at Andy's place identical to what Qwilleran found in his apartment?
5. Why had Rosie come to Junktown?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)