|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qwilleran discover when he arrives in Junktown?
(a) The police are questioning people.
(b) There is a street fair going on.
(c) There is a fire in one of the shops.
(d) The stores are all closed.
2. What remark of Qwilleran's makes Mary uncomfortable?
(a) That Andy could not have fallen from the ladder.
(b) That she should not have gone to Andy's shop.
(c) That Andy might have been murdered.
(d) That Andy probably had it coming to him.
3. What is the surprising purchase made by C. C. Cobb at the auction?
(a) The finial Glanz apparently fell on.
(b) The Macintosh Coat of Arms.
(c) The ladder Glanz fell from.
(d) The broken chandelier.
4. What does Iris tell Qwilleran about the ghost, Mathilda?
(a) She turns the pages of books.
(b) She only appears during a full moon.
(c) She keeps hiding her glasses.
(d) She moans a lot at night.
5. The morning after the visit with Mary, what puzzles Qwilleran?
(a) His toothbrush and a feather out of his hat are missing.
(b) Iris Cobb is not in the house.
(c) Koko and Yum Yum are missing.
(d) He cannot light the pot-bellied stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Duckworth insist had a passionate integrity and sense of right and wrong?
2. Who the Mathilda that Iris tells Qwilleran about?
3. Why does Mary Duckworth say she is having bad dreams about Andy?
4. Whose name does Miss Duckworth supply to Qwilleran?
5. How is Russell Patch's story different from Miss Duckworth's?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)