|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does locating Koko give Qwilleran pause to reflect on the death of Glanz?
(a) It makes him think he has overlooked something.
(b) It makes him wonder about C. C. Cobb.
(c) It makes him think something is not quite right.
(d) It makes him think about Miss Duckworth's eyes.
2. What indicates that the police think Andy's death was just an accident?
(a) They rule out suicide.
(b) They believe Andy was a drug dealer.
(c) There is no investigation.
(d) They do not put the shop off limits.
3. How is Iris helpful to Qwilleran at the auction?
(a) She invites him to dinner.
(b) Sshe tells him about the history of Junktown.
(c) She identifies several people from Junktown.
(d) She confides that Glanz was murdered.
4. Who had formerly lived in the apartment?
(a) Hollis Prantz.
(b) Sylvia Katzenhide.
(c) Andrew Glanz.
(d) Ben Nicholas.
5. What is Mary's explanation for the call taken by Qwilleran?
(a) That bad weather messed up the lines.
(b) That the caller probably thought it was a wrong number.
(c) That Qwilleran took too long to get to the phone.
(d) That the phone lines in Junktown are bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Qwilleran visits with Iris after he moves in, what does he learn from her about Glanz?
2. Whose name does Miss Duckworth supply to Qwilleran?
3. What is odd about the wall in the apartment Iris shows Qwilleran?
4. What crime does Qwilleran try to solve?
5. Why does Miss Duckworth not use her real name?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)