|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does locating Koko give Qwilleran pause to reflect on the death of Glanz?
(a) It makes him think something is not quite right.
(b) It makes him think he has overlooked something.
(c) It makes him wonder about C. C. Cobb.
(d) It makes him think about Miss Duckworth's eyes.
2. What are two items of furniture moved into Qwilleran's rooms before he moves in?
(a) A roll-top desk and a pot-bellied stove.
(b) A refrigerator and a microwave.
(c) A sofa and a bookshelf.
(d) A bunk bed and a small table.
3. What does Qwilleran feed his Siamese cats he brought from the Press Club?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) Beef and kidney pie.
(d) Boiled beef.
4. What interests Qwilleran in a writing contest at the Daily Fluxion?
(a) The chance to get a staff job.
(b) Something to do.
(c) A substantial cash prize.
(d) The assigned subject matter.
5. What seems to have killed Andrew Glanz?
(a) Falling onto a sarcophagus.
(b) Falling onto a finial.
(c) Falling onto a fireplace.
(d) Falling onto a spear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is odd about the wall in the apartment Iris shows Qwilleran?
2. What idea does Qwilleran get about a subject for the writing contest?
3. What is settled before Qwilleran takes the apartment?
4. How does Miss Duckworth make a melodramatic appearance in the novel?
5. What is scheduled to take place the afternoon Qwilleran arrives in Junktown?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)