|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Duckworth try to sell the Mackintosh Coat of Arms to Qwilleran?
(a) Because he asked questions about it.
(b) Because he is strong enough to lift it.
(c) Because he is Scottish.
(d) Because he likes antiques.
2. Who are Koko and Yum Yum?
(a) Two street urchins.
(b) Intuitive and troublemaking cats.
(c) Two spinster owners of a juck shop.
(d) Two poodles owned by Miss Duckworth.
3. Between the bidding, what does Qwilleran hear at the auction?
(a) The sound of wind.
(b) The sound of rain.
(c) A lot of gossip.
(d) A lot of sobbing.
4. How is Iris helpful to Qwilleran at the auction?
(a) She identifies several people from Junktown.
(b) Sshe tells him about the history of Junktown.
(c) She invites him to dinner.
(d) She confides that Glanz was murdered.
5. What is the surprising purchase made by C. C. Cobb at the auction?
(a) The Macintosh Coat of Arms.
(b) The broken chandelier.
(c) The finial Glanz apparently fell on.
(d) The ladder Glanz fell from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is scheduled to take place the afternoon Qwilleran arrives in Junktown?
2. Witch inhabitant of the new apartment is the nervous one?
3. What is one supernatural theory about Glanz death?
4. Who is the flamboyant next door neighbor in the apartment house?
5. Whose name does Miss Duckworth supply to Qwilleran?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)