|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the area called Junktown?
(a) Because of the antique and junk shops
(b) Because of the old cars abandoned there.
(c) Because it was once a landfill.
(d) Because of the drugs sold there.
2. What is settled before Qwilleran takes the apartment?
(a) That he can have his own telephone line.
(b) That he will used his own furniture.
(c) That he will have the only key.
(d) That he can bring his cats.
3. Who are Koko and Yum Yum?
(a) Two poodles owned by Miss Duckworth.
(b) Two spinster owners of a juck shop.
(c) Two street urchins.
(d) Intuitive and troublemaking cats.
4. What does everyone notice about C. C. Cobb's personality?
(a) He is reclusive.
(b) He is jolly.
(c) He is abrasive.
(d) He is conciliatory.
5. What does Qwilleran feed his Siamese cats he brought from the Press Club?
(b) Beef and kidney pie.
(c) Boiled beef.
(d) Fish and chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Qwilleran tell about the mystery surrounding Glanz' death?
2. Who does Russell say informed on C. C. Cobb?
3. What does Miss Duckworth agree to give Qwilleran to use in his newspaper article?
4. Who had formerly lived in the apartment?
5. What amazes Qwilleran about the Mackintosh Coat of Arms?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)