|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Qwilleran tell about the mystery surrounding Glanz' death?
(a) Arch Riker.
(b) Mary Duckworth.
(c) Koko and Yum Yum.
(d) The police.
2. Why does Qwilleran take Koko with him to search the building?
(a) As an excuse if he is found out.
(b) The cat had help solve previous mysteries.
(c) He hoped to find out where Koko disappears to.
(d) To find Yum Yum.
3. What does Miss Duckworth agree to give Qwilleran to use in his newspaper article?
(a) A photo of Glanz.
(b) A tour of Junktown.
(c) An interview.
(d) A list of suspects.
4. What is the idea Qwilleran comes up with as an article for the writing contest?
(a) Murder in Junktown.
(b) Christmas in Junktown.
(c) Stray cats in Junktown.
(d) Odd characters in Junktown.
5. What is strange about the phone call to Miss Duckworth's shop when Qwilleran answers the phone?
(a) Mary takes the call upstairs.
(b) There is heavy breathing on the line.
(c) Mary refuses to answer it.
(d) The caller hangs up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the bad feeling between Andy Glanz and Russell Patch?
2. Why is the area called Junktown?
3. When Qwilleran meets Miss Duckworth again, what does she regret?
4. What is Mary's explanation for the call taken by Qwilleran?
5. On his way home, who does Qwilleran overhear having an argument?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)