|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the idea Qwilleran comes up with as an article for the writing contest?
(a) Murder in Junktown.
(b) Christmas in Junktown.
(c) Stray cats in Junktown.
(d) Odd characters in Junktown.
2. What is Mary's explanation for the call taken by Qwilleran?
(a) That bad weather messed up the lines.
(b) That Qwilleran took too long to get to the phone.
(c) That the caller probably thought it was a wrong number.
(d) That the phone lines in Junktown are bad.
3. After leaving the police station, who is the person he leaves Iris with?
(b) Ben Nicolas.
(c) A nurse at the hospital.
(d) Mary Duckworth.
4. What was Andy contemplating on selling, according to Mary Duckworth?
(a) His entire shop.
(b) The finial he fell on.
(c) The ladder he supposedly fell off of.
(d) The light fixture destroyed on the night of his death.
5. How is Iris helpful to Qwilleran at the auction?
(a) She identifies several people from Junktown.
(b) Sshe tells him about the history of Junktown.
(c) She confides that Glanz was murdered.
(d) She invites him to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Returning from the Press Club, what odd thing does Qwilleran notice?
2. What is Jim Qwilleran's occupation?
3. What does Miss Duckworth agree to give Qwilleran to use in his newspaper article?
4. What does Iris suggest some people disliked about Glanz?
5. Who is the furniture refinisher Iris Cobb identifies?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)