|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Qwilleran take a cat to Russell Patch's apartment?
(a) To let the cat get some exercise.
(b) To see if Russell is allergic to cats.
(c) To see if the cat can find something.
(d) To keep himself company.
2. At Patch's house, what sends Koko into a frenzy?
(a) High pitched music on his stereo.
(b) Patch's pet poodle.
(c) Catnip in a pillow.
(d) A rat that runs across the floor.
3. How is Iris helpful to Qwilleran at the auction?
(a) She invites him to dinner.
(b) Sshe tells him about the history of Junktown.
(c) She confides that Glanz was murdered.
(d) She identifies several people from Junktown.
4. Where do Qwilleran and Ben go on a late night "scrounge."?
(a) The Ellsworth House.
(b) The Garrick Theatre.
(c) Andy's shop.
(d) The Gaston Museum.
5. Who was the only one who had read Andy's novel?
(a) Mrs. McGuffey.
(b) Iris Cobb.
(c) Sylvia Katzenhide.
(d) Mary Duckworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Duckworth decline Qwilleran's invitation to dinner?
2. Why is Qwilleran disappointed before dinner after returning from Nicolas's shop?
3. What is The Lion's Tail?
4. What does Iris tell Qwilleran about the ghost, Mathilda?
5. What puts Qwilleran off about Ben Nicolas?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)