|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Returning from the Press Club, what odd thing does Qwilleran notice?
(a) The street lamps have not come on.
(b) Miss Duckworth's shop door is wide open.
(c) The Cobbs are not in their shop.
(d) Only Ben's roof has lost its snow.
2. Why does Qwilleran take a cat to Russell Patch's apartment?
(a) To see if the cat can find something.
(b) To keep himself company.
(c) To see if Russell is allergic to cats.
(d) To let the cat get some exercise.
3. Why is Qwilleran disappointed before dinner after returning from Nicolas's shop?
(a) He has received no mail.
(b) He cannot find Koko and Yum Yum.
(c) There is nothing to eat in his flat.
(d) He cannot find anyone to go with him to the Press Club.
4. What is one supernatural theory about Glanz death?
(a) It was a witch's spell
(b) It was the result of the evil eye.
(c) It was the work of ghosts.
(d) It was a family curse.
5. At Patch's house, what sends Koko into a frenzy?
(a) High pitched music on his stereo.
(b) A rat that runs across the floor.
(c) Catnip in a pillow.
(d) Patch's pet poodle.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the Three Weird Sisters shop, where does Qwilleran go?
2. When Ben buys drinks for everyone, what does Qwilleran observe about Ben's money?
3. Where is Iris Cobb's apartment she offers Qwilleran?
4. Who is Russell Patch's roommate?
5. Who tells Qwilleran that Iris Cobb's assumed ghost was really C. C. playing tricks on his wife?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)