Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Qwill want to shoot the pottery?
2. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
3. Qwill gets a call requesting him not to do a piece on ______________.
4. Of what is Dan going to give Qwill a sneak peak?
5. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
Define "high art." What is the difference between high and low art? Is there a different level of respect for high artists than low artists? Suggest reasons for this.
Discuss why Maus is more stressed upon his return home than he is when his trip is delayed and hijacked. Suggest reasons whether or not this is a normal reaction to stressful situations.
Discuss some mythology portrayed on pottery. Pick one country and explain how pottery has portrayed well known myths and legends. Explain how pottery is a medium that has helped archaeologists explore and document the past.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)