|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what did Qwill suspect the cats died?
2. What has William brought up to the cats?
3. What does Qwill admit he loved in regards to Joy?
4. What does Mrs. Marron hear?
5. How old does Qwill estimate his companion to be on second guess?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss The Cat Who Saw Red as a detective novel. What conventions from the detective genre and film noir tradition does Braun incorporate into her work and in what ways does she subvert them?
Essay Topic 2
Define "haute cuisine." What specifically classifies it as an art? Does it classify as an art in your mind? Why or why not? If so, how does it register as an art form in your mind, and if not, what could change to elevate it to art?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss painting as an art form. How has it changed? What main eras of painting are most commonly recognized by the layperson? Explain your findings.
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)