Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Qwill want to shoot the pottery?
2. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
3. Qwill gets a call requesting him not to do a piece on ______________.
4. Of what is Dan going to give Qwill a sneak peak?
5. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the idea of a place run specifically for the arts of which any artist could be a part. Would this be a benefit to society? Why or why not? What is the likelihood of such a place actually existing? Why is this?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss why Maus is more stressed upon his return home than he is when his trip is delayed and hijacked. Suggest reasons whether or not this is a normal reaction to stressful situations.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Dan's pride. How does it get him into trouble? Is pride always a character flaw or can it be a positive character trait? Explain your answer. How might having less pride benefit Dan?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)