Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Qwill want to shoot the pottery?
2. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
3. Qwill gets a call requesting him not to do a piece on ______________.
4. Of what is Dan going to give Qwill a sneak peak?
5. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Qwilleran as a true detective or someone who masquerades as one. Does he possess traits that are both typical detective traits and also some that lead you to believe that he is merely masquerading as a detective.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss why Maus is more stressed upon his return home than he is when his trip is delayed and hijacked. Suggest reasons whether or not this is a normal reaction to stressful situations.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the idea of a place run specifically for the arts of which any artist could be a part. Would this be a benefit to society? Why or why not? What is the likelihood of such a place actually existing? Why is this?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)