|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qwill decide to do in regards to Dan?
2. What does Qwill offer Inga?
3. What isn't a question that Qwill was asking himself?
4. What does lead do with pottery?
5. What deduction has Qwill made in regards to the Living Glaze?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Dan's pride. How does it get him into trouble? Is pride always a character flaw or can it be a positive character trait? Explain your answer. How might having less pride benefit Dan?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss some mythology portrayed on pottery. Pick one country and explain how pottery has portrayed well known myths and legends. Explain how pottery is a medium that has helped archaeologists explore and document the past.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the idea of a place run specifically for the arts of which any artist could be a part. Would this be a benefit to society? Why or why not? What is the likelihood of such a place actually existing? Why is this?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)