|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Qwill now believes that pb stands for what?
2. Where is the last place William had gone?
3. What do both cats smell like?
4. What is Mrs. Marron's grandson's name?
5. Who is the Fluxion art critic?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Qwill upset about having to judge cakes at the Rattlesnake Inn?
2. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
3. With whom had Hixie been having an affair and why had she ended it?
4. What makes Qwill's grief all the more potent?
5. What does Dan say in regards to Joy's resurfacing?
6. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
7. What does Qwill mean when he says had been "seeing ghosts?"
8. What is notable about the food at the Rattlesnake Inn?
9. What is the Graham's loft like?
10. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Dan's pride. How does it get him into trouble? Is pride always a character flaw or can it be a positive character trait? Explain your answer. How might having less pride benefit Dan?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss art as a way of life. How is it often an unrealistic pursuit to be an artist? When does art actually pay, and what follows international acclaim?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss some mythology portrayed on pottery. Pick one country and explain how pottery has portrayed well known myths and legends. Explain how pottery is a medium that has helped archaeologists explore and document the past.
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)