|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dan plan on sending Joy's clothes to Miami?
2. Who spots Qwill taking Hixie back to her room?
3. What makes Qwill second guess his opinions on Dan?
4. How many kids does Odd have now?
5. How does Dan explain the smell in the slip tank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Graham's loft like?
2. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
3. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
4. How does Max test a guy's sincerity?
5. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
6. Why does Qwill stop and listen to the gypsy woman? What does she tell Qwill?
7. What is the story involving the other people at the Penniman estate in regards to the suicides?
8. What does Qwill mean when he says had been "seeing ghosts?"
9. What does Qwill discover when he returns to Maus Haus, and why does this leave Qwill both distraught and troubled?
10. What is the kiln room like?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why Maus is more stressed upon his return home than he is when his trip is delayed and hijacked. Suggest reasons whether or not this is a normal reaction to stressful situations.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss some mythology portrayed on pottery. Pick one country and explain how pottery has portrayed well known myths and legends. Explain how pottery is a medium that has helped archaeologists explore and document the past.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the idea of a place run specifically for the arts of which any artist could be a part. Would this be a benefit to society? Why or why not? What is the likelihood of such a place actually existing? Why is this?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)