|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Qwill want to shoot the pottery?
2. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
3. Qwill gets a call requesting him not to do a piece on ______________.
4. Of what is Dan going to give Qwill a sneak peak?
5. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Joy and Dan's relationship. How is it evident to everyone that their marriage is in trouble? Could it have been saved? Why or why not? What measures might have saved their relationship?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the artists' lack of desire to talk about what had happened when Penniman owned the pottery. Why would it be a sore spot for them to go over it again and again?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how art has changed over the past two thousand years. What images traditionally occupied an artist's work? What forms presently occupy an artist's attention? Suggest potential reasons for this.
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)