|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Qwill want to shoot the pottery?
2. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
3. Qwill gets a call requesting him not to do a piece on ______________.
4. Of what is Dan going to give Qwill a sneak peak?
5. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss some mythology behind pottery. What common pottery myths are accepted as genuine fact? Explain how you went about exposing these "potters myths."
Essay Topic 2
Define "high art." What is the difference between high and low art? Is there a different level of respect for high artists than low artists? Suggest reasons for this.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Dan's pride. How does it get him into trouble? Is pride always a character flaw or can it be a positive character trait? Explain your answer. How might having less pride benefit Dan?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)