|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qwill decide to do in regards to Dan?
2. Why would there be no rats down in the slip tank?
3. How does Dan plan on sending Joy's clothes to Miami?
4. What isn't a question that Qwill was asking himself?
5. What is the main thing into which William is looking?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define "haute cuisine." What specifically classifies it as an art? Does it classify as an art in your mind? Why or why not? If so, how does it register as an art form in your mind, and if not, what could change to elevate it to art?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss painting as an art form. How has it changed? What main eras of painting are most commonly recognized by the layperson? Explain your findings.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss some mythology portrayed on pottery. Pick one country and explain how pottery has portrayed well known myths and legends. Explain how pottery is a medium that has helped archaeologists explore and document the past.
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)