|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of travel container do Koko and Yum Yum reside?
2. What isn't Qwilleran allowed?
3. About what is the demonstration in the suite ?
4. What is the price for truffles?
5. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the clay processed before it is used?
2. What does Dan say in regards to Joy's resurfacing?
3. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
4. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
5. What does Qwill think when Rosemary volunteers to go with him?
6. How does Joy feel about the river, and why is that?
7. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
8. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
9. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
10. Who else hears the scream, and why do they hear it?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss some mythology behind pottery. What common pottery myths are accepted as genuine fact? Explain how you went about exposing these "potters myths."
Essay Topic 2
Discuss some mythology portrayed on pottery. Pick one country and explain how pottery has portrayed well known myths and legends. Explain how pottery is a medium that has helped archaeologists explore and document the past.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss inspiration and from where it can come. What specifically does inspiration mean to an artist? Interview a local artist and have them define inspiration to you and have them explain what a common source of inspiration is for them.
This section contains 1,547 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)