|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The last time Koko had done his ritual, what had he been circling?
2. What does Joy announce?
3. How long could Qwill have lived on the tip alone for the bill he paid?
4. What book is Koko circling?
5. How big is Max's boat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange about the design of the Maus Haus?
2. How does Mr. Maus acquire the pottery?
3. What is unique about the people who reside in Maus Haus?
4. Who stops by with a present for the cats? What is it? Why does she want to give it to them?
5. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
6. Why is Qwilleran upset about his diet?
7. What excuse does Dan offer for the scream heard the night before?
8. What has attracted so much attention from the two cats in their new home?
9. Why does Qwilleran continue to cringe inwardly?
10. What does Riker not know and cannot believe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define "high art." What is the difference between high and low art? Is there a different level of respect for high artists than low artists? Suggest reasons for this.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss painting as an art form. How has it changed? What main eras of painting are most commonly recognized by the layperson? Explain your findings.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss inspiration and from where it can come. What specifically does inspiration mean to an artist? Interview a local artist and have them define inspiration to you and have them explain what a common source of inspiration is for them.
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)