Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of travel container do Koko and Yum Yum reside?
2. What isn't Qwilleran allowed?
3. About what is the demonstration in the suite ?
4. What is the price for truffles?
5. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the clay processed before it is used?
2. What does Dan say in regards to Joy's resurfacing?
3. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
4. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
5. What does Qwill think when Rosemary volunteers to go with him?
6. How does Joy feel about the river, and why is that?
7. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
8. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
9. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
10. Who else hears the scream, and why do they hear it?
Discuss Joy and Dan's relationship. How is it evident to everyone that their marriage is in trouble? Could it have been saved? Why or why not? What measures might have saved their relationship?
Discuss Dan's pride. How does it get him into trouble? Is pride always a character flaw or can it be a positive character trait? Explain your answer. How might having less pride benefit Dan?
Discuss painting as an art form. How has it changed? What main eras of painting are most commonly recognized by the layperson? Explain your findings.
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)