|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kids does Odd have now?
2. What were Qwill's cats ready to provide, depending on Qwill's mood?
(a) All of these.
(c) Attentive listening.
3. Why would there be no rats down in the slip tank?
(a) It gets too cold.
(b) Mr. Maus has exterminators check the building regularly.
(c) All of these.
(d) There is no food for them.
4. What can Odd Bunsen set up slower than any other photographer in the business?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A tripod.
(c) Light settings.
(d) Both of these.
5. What isn't a question that Qwill was asking himself?
(a) Why was the pottery door locked?
(b) Why wasn't Joy using the manual wheel when she screamed?
(c) What happened to Joy Graham?
(d) How did Maus get his black eye?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Qwill like the best?
2. Why is Riker told not to tell Rosie about Joy's disappearance yet?
3. Who would Qwill like to interview?
4. What does the critic say in regards to the "Living Glaze?"
5. Who had come into Qwill's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
2. How does Max test a guy's sincerity?
3. What is the hardest thing to make and why?
4. Qwill is used to what?
5. What is notable about the food at the Rattlesnake Inn?
6. What does Mrs. Marron hear on Saturday night? Why is she awake to hear it?
7. What is the kiln room like?
8. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
9. What does Qwill become determined to do and why?
10. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)