|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
(a) Find Joy.
(b) Hurt someone.
(c) Destroy a whole load of pots.
(d) All of these.
2. What kind of motions does Koko make while Qwill brushes him?
(d) All of these.
3. Where did they throw the bodies of unwanted babies into kilns?
(b) None of these.
4. What does lead do with pottery?
(a) All of these.
(b) Causes the pigment to become brighter.
(c) Causes pigment in glazes to adhere to the pottery.
(d) Causes the pigment to remain intensely bright.
5. What is Hixie toasting?
(a) Raisin bread.
(b) Split pecan rolls.
(c) None of these.
(d) Banana bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Rosemary believe there was anything going on between Joy and Max?
2. What did William spend on his car?
3. How does Dan plan on sending Joy's clothes to Miami?
4. What is in Charlotte Roop's dressing?
5. The big story is about what, according to Dan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the kiln room like?
2. What makes Qwill's grief all the more potent?
3. What does Qwill become determined to do and why?
4. What does Dan say in regards to Joy's resurfacing?
5. What is the story involving the other people at the Penniman estate in regards to the suicides?
6. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
7. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
8. What attributes allow the Fluxion coffee shop to be a confidential place?
9. What is the hardest thing to make and why?
10. Why had Rosemary asked to go with Qwill?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)