|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Rosemary believe there was anything going on between Joy and Max?
(a) They had been too friendly in public.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Joy had been way too dedicated to her art to engage in a time consuming affair.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What has William brought up to the cats?
3. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
(a) Dan thinks Qwill would hurt him.
(b) Dan feels threatened by Qwill.
(c) Dan is allergic to Qwill's cats.
(d) Dan is afraid of losing the favorable publicity from the Daily Fluxion.
4. Who is the person that Hixie has been seeing?
5. What does Rosemary offer to do for Qwill?
(a) Draw him a hot bath.
(b) Give him a massage.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What catches on fire at the dinner table?
2. What does the critic say in regards to the "Living Glaze?"
3. The mud at the market is composed of what?
4. What does the hole in the wall reveal?
5. For what has a member of the firm previously beenousted?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
2. What is the Graham's loft like?
3. What does Mrs. Marron hear on Saturday night? Why is she awake to hear it?
4. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
5. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
6. What does Qwill think when Rosemary volunteers to go with him?
7. What is the story involving the other people at the Penniman estate in regards to the suicides?
8. What function does lead serve in regards to pottery?
9. Why does the idea of the Living Glaze being Joy's creation make sense?
10. What does Qwill become determined to do and why?
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)