|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Maus?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New Mexico.
(d) New Orleans.
2. How does Dan plan on sending Joy's clothes to Miami?
(a) To an undisclosed address.
(b) To Joy's aunts' place.
(c) General Delivery.
(d) None of these.
3. What were Qwill's cats ready to provide, depending on Qwill's mood?
(b) All of these.
(d) Attentive listening.
4. Who is Charlotte Roop to Hugh Penniman?
(a) His maid.
(b) His legal assistant.
(c) His secretary.
(d) His receptionist.
5. What idea has Qwill abandoned once and for all in regards to his cats?
(a) A cooked meat diet.
(b) All of these.
(c) Canned food.
(d) A raw diet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cake wins in the teenage class?
2. About what does Qwill want to ask his buddy at the police?
3. Why is Riker told not to tell Rosie about Joy's disappearance yet?
4. Who would Qwill like to interview?
5. Who has issued a formal complaint in regards to the smoke from the Pottery chimneys?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why had Rosemary asked to go with Qwill?
2. Why does the idea of the Living Glaze being Joy's creation make sense?
3. What makes Qwill's grief all the more potent?
4. What does Dan say in regards to Joy's resurfacing?
5. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
6. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
7. To what kinds of things does Charlotte Roop object in regards to Qwill's behavior?
8. What does Qwill mean when he says had been "seeing ghosts?"
9. Why does Qwill stop and listen to the gypsy woman? What does she tell Qwill?
10. What is notable about the food at the Rattlesnake Inn?
This section contains 1,145 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)