|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds has Qwill lost?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What does Qwill want?
(a) All of these.
(b) An opportunity to get Koko in the pottery without suggesting it himself.
(c) Odd Bunsen to keep the camera clicking all over the place.
(d) An opportunity to explore the pottery.
3. What cake wins in the teenage class?
(a) A Brazil nut caramel angel cake.
(b) Sour cream chocolate velvet icebox cake.
(c) A banana split cake.
(d) The inside out marble mocha whipped cream cake.
4. Who had come into Qwill's room?
5. What idea has Qwill abandoned once and for all in regards to his cats?
(a) A raw diet.
(b) All of these.
(c) A cooked meat diet.
(d) Canned food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Maus being let go from the attorney's office a blessing in disguise?
2. Why does Mrs. Marron invent the story about the Sanitation Department?
3. What does Qwill's instinct say?
4. Where did they throw the bodies of unwanted babies into kilns?
5. What isn't a question that Qwill was asking himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Qwill become determined to do and why?
2. What does Mrs. Marron hear on Saturday night? Why is she awake to hear it?
3. With whom had Hixie been having an affair and why had she ended it?
4. How does Max test a guy's sincerity?
5. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
6. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
7. Qwill is used to what?
8. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
9. What does Dan say in regards to Joy's resurfacing?
10. To what kinds of things does Charlotte Roop object in regards to Qwill's behavior?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)