|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Hixie and her beau planning to move?
2. Who is the person that Hixie has been seeing?
3. What does Mrs. Marron hear?
(a) Someone singing.
(b) Someone crying.
(c) Someone coming down the fire escape.
(d) Someone calling out in the middle of the night.
4. Why is Riker told not to tell Rosie about Joy's disappearance yet?
(a) It might upset her.
(b) It might cause her to cry.
(c) All of these.
(d) It might cause her to go after Dan.
5. Who had come into Qwill's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
2. What is in Rosemary's cold soup?
3. What did William spend on his car?
4. What is Mrs. Marron's grandson's name?
5. What does Maus buy from the market?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is notable about the food at the Rattlesnake Inn?
2. What is the kiln room like?
3. Why had Rosemary asked to go with Qwill?
4. What function does lead serve in regards to pottery?
5. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
6. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
7. What is the Graham's loft like?
8. What reaction from Koko confirms the way Qwill had been feeling in regards to Dan?
9. To what kinds of things does Charlotte Roop object in regards to Qwill's behavior?
10. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)