|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Qwill second guess his opinions on Dan?
(a) He answers every question without slipping up.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He is so amenable when being accused of lying.
(d) Both of these.
2. What does Qwill want?
(a) All of these.
(b) An opportunity to get Koko in the pottery without suggesting it himself.
(c) Odd Bunsen to keep the camera clicking all over the place.
(d) An opportunity to explore the pottery.
3. Who is the Fluxion art critic?
(a) Sam Streinbeck.
(b) Jonathan Smith.
(c) Jack Johnson.
(d) Jack Smith.
4. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
(a) Dan is afraid of losing the favorable publicity from the Daily Fluxion.
(b) Dan thinks Qwill would hurt him.
(c) Dan is allergic to Qwill's cats.
(d) Dan feels threatened by Qwill.
5. What does Robert Maus find to be chaotic?
(a) There are three hundred guests arriving and Maus is out a houseboy.
(b) All of these.
(c) The senior partner has informed Maus of a major client severing connections with their firm.
(d) Charlotte Roop witnesses debauchery goings on in Number six.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Marron invent the story about the Sanitation Department?
2. What is the total amount that William and the girl share in the bank account?
3. Where is William going early in the morning?
4. What does Mrs. Marron hear?
5. How does Dan plan on sending Joy's clothes to Miami?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Qwill stop and listen to the gypsy woman? What does she tell Qwill?
2. With whom had Hixie been having an affair and why had she ended it?
3. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
4. What does Qwill discover when he returns to Maus Haus, and why does this leave Qwill both distraught and troubled?
5. What is notable about the food at the Rattlesnake Inn?
6. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
7. What is the story involving the other people at the Penniman estate in regards to the suicides?
8. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
9. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
10. What makes Qwill's grief all the more potent?
This section contains 1,228 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)