|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
(a) Destroy a whole load of pots.
(b) Hurt someone.
(c) Find Joy.
(d) All of these.
2. What catches on fire at the dinner table?
(a) Rosemary's hair.
(b) Hixie's hat.
(c) Hixie's hair.
(d) Rosemary's shawl.
3. How old is Hixie?
4. For what has a member of the firm previously beenousted?
(a) Drinking three cups of punch at a garden party.
(b) Looking at a woman other than his wife for more than five seconds.
(c) Kissing his wife in an unseemly manner.
(d) Having three glasses of wine at a wine tasting event.
5. Who is the person that Hixie has been seeing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Qwill estimate his companion to be on second guess?
2. What does the hole in the wall reveal?
3. What do both cats smell like?
4. What does Mrs. Marron hear?
5. About what does Qwill want to ask his buddy at the police?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Qwill stop and listen to the gypsy woman? What does she tell Qwill?
2. What reaction from Koko confirms the way Qwill had been feeling in regards to Dan?
3. What does Mrs. Marron hear on Saturday night? Why is she awake to hear it?
4. What attributes allow the Fluxion coffee shop to be a confidential place?
5. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
6. How does Max test a guy's sincerity?
7. What does Dan say in regards to Joy's resurfacing?
8. To what kinds of things does Charlotte Roop object in regards to Qwill's behavior?
9. What is the Graham's loft like?
10. What does Qwill become determined to do and why?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)