|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Qwill want to shoot the pottery?
(a) Arl Bunson.
(b) Odd Bunsen.
(c) Al Bunsen.
(d) Oliver Bunson.
2. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
(a) Dan is afraid of losing the favorable publicity from the Daily Fluxion.
(b) Dan feels threatened by Qwill.
(c) Dan thinks Qwill would hurt him.
(d) Dan is allergic to Qwill's cats.
3. Qwill gets a call requesting him not to do a piece on ______________.
(a) The Petrified Bagel.
(b) Toledo Tombs.
(c) The Golden Lamb Chop.
(d) The Rattlesnake Inn.
4. Of what is Dan going to give Qwill a sneak peak?
(a) Both of these.
(b) His newest pottery piece.
(c) The exhibit.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
(a) Find Joy.
(b) Hurt someone.
(c) Destroy a whole load of pots.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the critic say in regards to the "Living Glaze?"
2. Who helps Qwill out of his predicament?
3. What does Rosemary offer to do for Qwill?
4. How old does Qwill estimate his companion to be on second guess?
5. What does Dan call his new glaze?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)