|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Maus?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New Mexico.
2. What deduction has Qwill made in regards to the Living Glaze?
(a) He has figured out how it is made.
(b) It is incredibly difficult to recreate.
(c) It has been done in history before.
(d) It is Joy's creation.
3. Who had taken both the cats, according to the housekeeper?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The Sanitation Department.
(c) The Health Department.
(d) Both of these.
4. Who would Qwill like to interview?
(a) Iza Berry.
(b) Allen Berry.
(c) Inga Berry.
(d) Ilsa Berry.
5. Who is the person that Hixie has been seeing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maus buy from the market?
2. What idea has Qwill abandoned once and for all in regards to his cats?
3. Why does Charlotte resign from the Heavenly Hash Houses?
4. How many pounds has Qwill lost?
5. What has William brought up to the cats?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dan say in regards to Joy's resurfacing?
2. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
3. What does Qwill mean when he says had been "seeing ghosts?"
4. Why does the idea of the Living Glaze being Joy's creation make sense?
5. Why is Qwill upset about having to judge cakes at the Rattlesnake Inn?
6. Why does Qwill stop and listen to the gypsy woman? What does she tell Qwill?
7. What is the Graham's loft like?
8. To what kinds of things does Charlotte Roop object in regards to Qwill's behavior?
9. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
10. What makes Qwill's grief all the more potent?
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)