|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the notebook that Koko is scratching entitled?
(a) My Diary.
2. Who has issued a formal complaint in regards to the smoke from the Pottery chimneys?
(a) The rowing club.
(b) The tennis club, the Pottery's immediate neighbor.
(c) The Squash club, the Pottery's immediate neighbor.
(d) The Yacht club, the Pottery's immediate neighbor.
3. Who is the Fluxion art critic?
(a) Jonathan Smith.
(b) Jack Smith.
(c) Jack Johnson.
(d) Sam Streinbeck.
4. What does Qwill swing off the desk and break?
(a) Both of these.
(b) The blue pottery urn.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The red pottery urn.
5. Of what is Dan going to give Qwill a sneak peak?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The exhibit.
(c) His newest pottery piece.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maus buy from the market?
2. What can Odd Bunsen set up slower than any other photographer in the business?
3. Why is Riker told not to tell Rosie about Joy's disappearance yet?
4. What does Mrs. Marron hear?
5. What does the bank call Qwill to tell him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
2. Why does the idea of the Living Glaze being Joy's creation make sense?
3. What is the Graham's loft like?
4. What does Mrs. Marron hear on Saturday night? Why is she awake to hear it?
5. With whom had Hixie been having an affair and why had she ended it?
6. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
7. What is the hardest thing to make and why?
8. Why had Rosemary asked to go with Qwill?
9. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
10. What attributes allow the Fluxion coffee shop to be a confidential place?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)