|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
(a) Find Joy.
(b) All of these.
(c) Hurt someone.
(d) Destroy a whole load of pots.
2. What does Qwill have to do with Yum Yum before she submits to the brushing?
(a) Tease her.
(b) Corner her.
(c) Lure her with treats.
(d) Chase her.
3. What is Hixie toasting?
(a) None of these.
(b) Split pecan rolls.
(c) Banana bread.
(d) Raisin bread.
4. Why would there be no rats down in the slip tank?
(a) All of these.
(b) There is no food for them.
(c) It gets too cold.
(d) Mr. Maus has exterminators check the building regularly.
5. What has William brought up to the cats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qwill want?
2. Where is the last place William had gone?
3. Qwill now believes that pb stands for what?
4. About what does Maus think that Qwill is coming to talk to him?
5. What does Robert Maus find to be chaotic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Marron hear on Saturday night? Why is she awake to hear it?
2. What is the Graham's loft like?
3. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
4. To what kinds of things does Charlotte Roop object in regards to Qwill's behavior?
5. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
6. Why is Qwill upset about having to judge cakes at the Rattlesnake Inn?
7. What is the kiln room like?
8. Qwill is used to what?
9. What does Qwill mean when he says had been "seeing ghosts?"
10. What reaction from Koko confirms the way Qwill had been feeling in regards to Dan?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)