|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary comment in regards to Dan Graham and conversation?
(a) He is a sweet man, incapable of hurting a fly.
(b) He has no tact.
(c) He is the worst conversationalist.
(d) A chill falls on the table any time he opens his mouth.
2. What does Qwill have to do with Yum Yum before she submits to the brushing?
(a) Corner her.
(b) Chase her.
(c) Tease her.
(d) Lure her with treats.
3. Qwill gets a call requesting him not to do a piece on ______________.
(a) The Golden Lamb Chop.
(b) The Petrified Bagel.
(c) The Rattlesnake Inn.
(d) Toledo Tombs.
4. What does Qwill admit he loved in regards to Joy?
(a) Her memory.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Her at nineteen.
(d) Both of these.
5. What does Qwill decide to do in regards to Dan?
(a) Go to the police.
(b) Talk to Robert Maus.
(c) None of these.
(d) Confront him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Rosemary believe there was anything going on between Joy and Max?
2. Who does Qwill want to shoot the pottery?
3. How does Dan plan on sending Joy's clothes to Miami?
4. What does Qwill swing off the desk and break?
5. What kind of motions does Koko make while Qwill brushes him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reaction from Koko confirms the way Qwill had been feeling in regards to Dan?
2. What is the story involving the other people at the Penniman estate in regards to the suicides?
3. To what kinds of things does Charlotte Roop object in regards to Qwill's behavior?
4. What does Qwill discover when he returns to Maus Haus, and why does this leave Qwill both distraught and troubled?
5. Why does the idea of the Living Glaze being Joy's creation make sense?
6. What is the Graham's loft like?
7. Why had Rosemary asked to go with Qwill?
8. With whom had Hixie been having an affair and why had she ended it?
9. What does Mrs. Marron hear on Saturday night? Why is she awake to hear it?
10. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)