|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does lead do with pottery?
(a) Causes the pigment to remain intensely bright.
(b) All of these.
(c) Causes pigment in glazes to adhere to the pottery.
(d) Causes the pigment to become brighter.
2. What does Qwill's instinct say?
(a) That there would be no word from Joy.
(b) That Joy's cat would never be found.
(c) That Dan is a very bad man.
(d) That Joy's pottery would never be shown.
3. Of what is Dan going to give Qwill a sneak peak?
(a) The exhibit.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) His newest pottery piece.
(d) Both of these.
4. What does Qwill admit he loved in regards to Joy?
(a) Her at nineteen.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Her memory.
5. What letter does Koko leave on the typewriter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What catches on fire at the dinner table?
2. Who is the Fluxion art critic?
3. The big story is about what, according to Dan?
4. How many kids does Odd have now?
5. Why is the Fluxion coffee shop desirable for confidential conversations?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Qwill think when Rosemary volunteers to go with him?
2. With whom had Hixie been having an affair and why had she ended it?
3. Why does Qwill stop and listen to the gypsy woman? What does she tell Qwill?
4. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
5. What is the story involving the other people at the Penniman estate in regards to the suicides?
6. Why had Rosemary asked to go with Qwill?
7. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
8. What does Qwill become determined to do and why?
9. What does Mrs. Marron hear on Saturday night? Why is she awake to hear it?
10. What is the kiln room like?
This section contains 1,050 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)