|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary comment in regards to Dan Graham and conversation?
(a) He has no tact.
(b) He is the worst conversationalist.
(c) He is a sweet man, incapable of hurting a fly.
(d) A chill falls on the table any time he opens his mouth.
2. What has William brought up to the cats?
3. What is the first thing the waiter asks if Qwill and William if they would like?
(a) An appetizer.
(b) A drink from the bar.
(c) A main course.
(d) A drink from the kitchen.
4. What idea has Qwill abandoned once and for all in regards to his cats?
(a) Canned food.
(b) A raw diet.
(c) All of these.
(d) A cooked meat diet.
5. What is in Rosemary's cold soup?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qwill want?
2. Why doesn't Rosemary believe there was anything going on between Joy and Max?
3. What does Qwill offer Inga?
4. How many pounds has Qwill lost?
5. What is the notebook that Koko is scratching entitled?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
2. What function does lead serve in regards to pottery?
3. What does Qwill mean when he says had been "seeing ghosts?"
4. What does Qwill become determined to do and why?
5. Why does Qwill stop and listen to the gypsy woman? What does she tell Qwill?
6. What makes Qwill's grief all the more potent?
7. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
8. With whom had Hixie been having an affair and why had she ended it?
9. Why is Qwill upset about having to judge cakes at the Rattlesnake Inn?
10. Why had Rosemary asked to go with Qwill?
This section contains 1,050 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)