|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Qwill gets a call requesting him not to do a piece on ______________.
(a) The Petrified Bagel.
(b) Toledo Tombs.
(c) The Golden Lamb Chop.
(d) The Rattlesnake Inn.
2. Where did they throw the bodies of unwanted babies into kilns?
(c) None of these.
3. What does Qwill want?
(a) All of these.
(b) Odd Bunsen to keep the camera clicking all over the place.
(c) An opportunity to explore the pottery.
(d) An opportunity to get Koko in the pottery without suggesting it himself.
4. What has William brought up to the cats?
5. Where does Qwill get stuck?
(a) In the basement.
(b) Out the window.
(c) None of these.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did William spend on his car?
2. What is in Charlotte Roop's dressing?
3. What does Dan call his new glaze?
4. What deduction has Qwill made in regards to the Living Glaze?
5. What does Qwill admit he loved in regards to Joy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Qwill stop and listen to the gypsy woman? What does she tell Qwill?
2. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
3. What does Qwill mean when he says had been "seeing ghosts?"
4. What attributes allow the Fluxion coffee shop to be a confidential place?
5. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
6. What does Qwill discover when he returns to Maus Haus, and why does this leave Qwill both distraught and troubled?
7. What does Qwill become determined to do and why?
8. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
9. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
10. What reaction from Koko confirms the way Qwill had been feeling in regards to Dan?
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)