|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
(a) Find Joy.
(b) Hurt someone.
(c) Destroy a whole load of pots.
(d) All of these.
2. What does Robert Maus find to be chaotic?
(a) The senior partner has informed Maus of a major client severing connections with their firm.
(b) Charlotte Roop witnesses debauchery goings on in Number six.
(c) All of these.
(d) There are three hundred guests arriving and Maus is out a houseboy.
3. What is the notebook that Koko is scratching entitled?
(b) My Diary.
4. Where is William going early in the morning?
(a) To pick up his fiancee.
(b) To the farmers market.
(c) To the county fair.
(d) To his mother's.
5. Who does Qwill want to shoot the pottery?
(a) Odd Bunsen.
(b) Al Bunsen.
(c) Arl Bunson.
(d) Oliver Bunson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the waiter asks if Qwill and William if they would like?
2. What does Qwill decide to do in regards to Dan?
3. What does Maus buy from the market?
4. Who spots Qwill taking Hixie back to her room?
5. Where are Hixie and her beau planning to move?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will nobody ever find the bodies of the two people whom Dan has killed?
2. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
3. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
4. What does Qwill think when Rosemary volunteers to go with him?
5. With whom had Hixie been having an affair and why had she ended it?
6. What makes Qwill's grief all the more potent?
7. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
8. Why is Qwill upset about having to judge cakes at the Rattlesnake Inn?
9. What is the Graham's loft like?
10. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)