|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Qwill want to ask his buddy at the police?
(a) If Dan Graham has a history of violent crime.
(b) If any bodies have been pulled from the river lately.
(c) If a missing persons report has been issued for Joy.
(d) If a passenger named Joy Graham had embarked on a flight.
2. What does Robert Maus find to be chaotic?
(a) There are three hundred guests arriving and Maus is out a houseboy.
(b) All of these.
(c) Charlotte Roop witnesses debauchery goings on in Number six.
(d) The senior partner has informed Maus of a major client severing connections with their firm.
3. Where did they throw the bodies of unwanted babies into kilns?
(b) None of these.
4. What does Qwill admit he loved in regards to Joy?
(a) Her memory.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Her at nineteen.
5. Why would there be no rats down in the slip tank?
(a) Mr. Maus has exterminators check the building regularly.
(b) All of these.
(c) It gets too cold.
(d) There is no food for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Qwill get stuck?
2. Who would Qwill like to interview?
3. How many kids does Odd have now?
4. Who had come into Qwill's room?
5. Who is Charlotte Roop to Hugh Penniman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the idea of the Living Glaze being Joy's creation make sense?
2. Qwill is used to what?
3. What does Qwill think when Rosemary volunteers to go with him?
4. What is the hardest thing to make and why?
5. What is the story involving the other people at the Penniman estate in regards to the suicides?
6. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
7. Why is Qwill upset about having to judge cakes at the Rattlesnake Inn?
8. What makes Qwill's grief all the more potent?
9. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
10. What is the Graham's loft like?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)