|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Qwill like the best?
(a) The white pots.
(b) The red pots.
(c) The green pots.
(d) The blue pots.
2. What idea has Qwill abandoned once and for all in regards to his cats?
(a) All of these.
(b) Canned food.
(c) A raw diet.
(d) A cooked meat diet.
3. What does Qwill swing off the desk and break?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The blue pottery urn.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The red pottery urn.
4. Where are Hixie and her beau planning to move?
5. How many pounds has Qwill lost?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
2. Where does Qwill get stuck?
3. What does Qwill offer Inga?
4. What does Qwill's instinct say?
5. Who had taken both the cats, according to the housekeeper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the kiln room like?
2. What does Mrs. Marron hear on Saturday night? Why is she awake to hear it?
3. Why is Qwill upset about having to judge cakes at the Rattlesnake Inn?
4. What is the Graham's loft like?
5. What does Qwill think when Rosemary volunteers to go with him?
6. Why does the idea of the Living Glaze being Joy's creation make sense?
7. Why do the three men who own the Heavenly Hash Houses attempt to ruin Max Sorrel?
8. What attributes allow the Fluxion coffee shop to be a confidential place?
9. Why does Qwill hug Yum Yum more fiercely?
10. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)