|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan finish before he leaves the table?
(a) His apple cobbler.
(b) His pumpkin pie.
(c) His peach cobbler.
(d) His apple pie.
2. What does Dan say happened to Joy?
(a) She hurt herself on a piece of shattered pottery.
(b) She has cleared out and left him.
(c) She has taken ill with a migraine.
(d) She doesn't want to be disturbed.
3. What hads added the extra three pounds?
(b) Yum Yum.
(c) All of these.
(d) Qwill's clothes.
4. How many Heavenly Hash Houses are there now?
5. What does Qwill say that it is nice to hear?
(a) Joy's voice.
(b) Joy's laughter.
(c) All of these.
(d) Joy's singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not on the menu for dinner?
2. What does Dan look and talk like?
3. How much did the drapes cost in the restaurant?
4. When does the Daily Fluxion resurrect the Maus Haus murder-suicide?
5. What isn't Qwilleran allowed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What serves as a reminder to Jim about his age?
2. Why is Qwilleran so excited to see Joy?
3. What does Riker not know and cannot believe?
4. What is the real reason for the continual repeating of the story about the Penniman estate?
5. What situations have made Joy's marital problems obvious to Qwilleran?
6. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
7. How does Joy feel about the river, and why is that?
8. What brings on Maus' comment that Hixie is a "nasty young lady?"
9. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
10. Why does Qwill have to take Koko to the vet?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)