|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possibility enters Qwill's mind?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Joy has run away from him.
(c) Both of these.
(d) His $750 has helped Joy elope with another man.
2. For what is Sorrel known?
(a) Keeping the cleanest kitchen in the city.
(b) Embarrassing guests.
(c) All of these.
(d) Butchering cats.
3. What does William ask Qwill if he plays?
4. How does Miss Roop feel about Max Sorrel?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is charming.
(c) He is very fastidious.
(d) He is handsome.
5. Why will dinner with Maus be a heroic test of willpower for Qwill?
(a) All of these.
(b) Maus is boring company.
(c) The food is the best in town.
(d) Being on a case always stokes his appetite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Hixie be bankrupt within a week?
2. What does Dan look and talk like?
3. What time is Jim awakened?
4. What can't cats do?
5. What book is Koko circling?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
2. What do Koko and Yum Yum do that has long since failed to trick Qwill?
3. What have the cats done to the room when Qwill comes back from his cheese tasting with Hixie?
4. Why does Qwill have to take Koko to the vet?
5. Why does Joy think that Dan might be jealous of her work?
6. What has attracted so much attention from the two cats in their new home?
7. Who stops by with a present for the cats? What is it? Why does she want to give it to them?
8. What serves as a reminder to Jim about his age?
9. What situations have made Joy's marital problems obvious to Qwilleran?
10. What brings on Maus' comment that Hixie is a "nasty young lady?"
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)