|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joy leave Chicago?
(a) She is lonely.
(b) She wants to find herself.
(c) She wants to make something of herself.
(d) She isn't satisfied with her life.
2. The last time Koko had done his ritual, what had he been circling?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A skeleton.
(d) A body.
3. What nationality is Qwilleran?
4. Who else heard something last night that wasn't a garage door?
(b) Mrs. Marron.
(d) Mr. Maus.
5. What is Hixie?
(a) A cannibal.
(b) A man-eater.
(c) A husband hunter.
(d) A manipulative woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Joy been holding back?
2. What kind of woman is Qwill's wife?
3. What has awakened Qwill?
4. What does Jim think is Dan's problem with Joy?
5. How long could Qwill have lived on the tip alone for the bill he paid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
2. Why does Qwilleran continue to cringe inwardly?
3. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
4. Who stops by with a present for the cats? What is it? Why does she want to give it to them?
5. How is the clay processed before it is used?
6. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
7. Why does Qwill have to take Koko to the vet?
8. In what ways is the new suite cat proof?
9. Of what things does Charlotte disapprove?
10. Why is Qwilleran so excited to see Joy?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)