|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Koko typed on the typewriter?
2. Where does the creative talent reside in regards to Mr. and Mrs. Graham?
(a) In Joy Graham.
(b) In practical applications of materials and know how.
(c) In Dan Graham.
(d) In neither.
3. For what is Sorrel known?
(a) Embarrassing guests.
(b) Butchering cats.
(c) All of these.
(d) Keeping the cleanest kitchen in the city.
4. What does Qwill feed Koko and Yum Yum when he comes back from Maus Haus?
(a) Jellied chicken.
(b) Jellied tuna.
(c) Jellied salmon.
(d) Jellied clams.
5. What has Koko typed on the page?
(a) A capital A.
(b) None of these.
(c) A capital M.
(d) A capital T.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is largely responsible for solving the case that has baffled police?
2. Who stops the row between Joy, Dan, and Hixie?
3. What does William ask Qwill if he plays?
4. What does Rosemary bring for the cats?
5. About what does Qwill feel guilty?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
2. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
3. Why is Qwilleran so excited to see Joy?
4. What is the other reason that Qwill wishes to stay home?
5. What serves as a reminder to Jim about his age?
6. What is the real reason for the continual repeating of the story about the Penniman estate?
7. Why doesn't Max Sorrel wish to deny things in the papers?
8. What does Riker not know and cannot believe?
9. What excuse does Dan offer for the scream heard the night before?
10. Why does Joy think that Dan might be jealous of her work?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)