|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maus nursing?
(a) A cut lip.
(b) A swollen cheek.
(c) A sprained ankle.
(d) A black eye.
2. What is Hixie?
(a) A cannibal.
(b) A husband hunter.
(c) A manipulative woman.
(d) A man-eater.
3. What excuse does she offer for her behavior?
(a) She has not eaten well.
(b) She has too much work to do.
(c) She has been working too hard.
(d) She has slept poorly.
4. Where does the creative talent reside in regards to Mr. and Mrs. Graham?
(a) In neither.
(b) In Dan Graham.
(c) In practical applications of materials and know how.
(d) In Joy Graham.
5. In what kind of travel container do Koko and Yum Yum reside?
(a) A cat carrier.
(b) A canned soup container.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is inviting Hixie to a baseball game in the press box noble?
2. What numbered studio apartment does Qwill rent?
3. Who is largely responsible for solving the case that has baffled police?
4. What does he order for his meal?
5. How many invitations had Dan and Joy sent out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What serves as a reminder to Jim about his age?
2. Who else hears the scream, and why do they hear it?
3. What does Riker not know and cannot believe?
4. In what ways is the new suite cat proof?
5. Why is Qwilleran so excited to see Joy?
6. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
7. What is strange about the design of the Maus Haus?
8. What do Koko and Yum Yum do that has long since failed to trick Qwill?
9. Who stops by with a present for the cats? What is it? Why does she want to give it to them?
10. What has attracted so much attention from the two cats in their new home?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)