|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many businessmen own the Heavenly Hash Houses?
2. For what did the late Mrs. Maus use his best omelet pan?
(a) Liver and onions.
(b) Chopped sirloin.
(c) Bearnaise sauce.
(d) Hollandaise sauce
3. Who stops the row between Joy, Dan, and Hixie?
(a) Yum Yum.
4. Of what does Charlotte disapprove?
(b) All of these.
(c) Gum chewing.
5. What has awakened Qwill?
(a) A shriek.
(c) All of these.
(d) A scream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion does Qwilleran reach regarding the letters "d-o-g" on the typewriter?
2. What does Jim think is Dan's problem with Joy?
3. Where does Qwill ask Maus to dine with him?
4. What nationality does Qwill figure William to be?
5. What kind of woman is Qwill's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Of what things does Charlotte disapprove?
2. Why does Qwilleran continue to cringe inwardly?
3. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
4. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
5. How does Joy feel about the river, and why is that?
6. What serves as a reminder to Jim about his age?
7. Why does Qwill have to take Koko to the vet?
8. What does Riker not know and cannot believe?
9. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
10. Why doesn't Max Sorrel wish to deny things in the papers?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)