|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many invitations had Dan and Joy sent out?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) One hundred.
2. Rosemary is from where, according to Mr. Maus?
3. How many businessmen own the Heavenly Hash Houses?
4. What has awakened Qwill?
(b) All of these.
(c) A shriek.
(d) A scream.
5. Where does Qwill ask Maus to dine with him?
(a) Toledo Tombs.
(b) Tornado Tombs.
(c) Tornado Alley.
(d) Toledo Tooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Joy been holding back?
2. What does Joy hate?
3. What is not on the menu for dinner?
4. What does Jim feed his cats for their second dinner?
5. What hads added the extra three pounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has attracted so much attention from the two cats in their new home?
2. Why doesn't Max Sorrel wish to deny things in the papers?
3. To what kinds of things does Charlotte Roop object in regards to Qwill's behavior?
4. What does Qwill mean when he says had been "seeing ghosts?"
5. What leads to Qwill's purchase in the pet food store? How do the cats react to this?
6. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
7. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
8. Why does Joy think that Dan might be jealous of her work?
9. What is notable about the food at the Rattlesnake Inn?
10. What do Koko and Yum Yum do that has long since failed to trick Qwill?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)