|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many businessmen own the Heavenly Hash Houses?
2. What does Joy announce?
(a) That she is desperately unhappy.
(b) That she is getting a divorce.
(c) That she is going to leave Maus Haus.
(d) That she wants Jim back.
3. About what is Mickey Maus a nut?
(c) All of these.
4. Rosemary is from where, according to Mr. Maus?
5. What does Jim feed his cats for their second dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Qwilleran?
2. What does Hixie suspect has happened to Joy's cat?
3. What does Qwill feed Koko and Yum Yum when he comes back from Maus Haus?
4. Why does Joy leave Chicago?
5. What does Qwill learn from Miss Roop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What serves as a reminder to Jim about his age?
2. What does Riker not know and cannot believe?
3. How does Joy feel about the river, and why is that?
4. What have the cats done to the room when Qwill comes back from his cheese tasting with Hixie?
5. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
6. How is the clay processed before it is used?
7. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
8. Who stops by with a present for the cats? What is it? Why does she want to give it to them?
9. What is strange about the design of the Maus Haus?
10. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)