|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ceramic bug that Qwill finds?
(a) A lady bug.
(b) A scarab.
(c) A beetle.
(d) All of these.
2. When does the Daily Fluxion resurrect the Maus Haus murder-suicide?
(a) Every eight years.
(b) Every five years.
(c) Every seven years.
(d) Every three years.
3. What excuse does she offer for her behavior?
(a) She has slept poorly.
(b) She has not eaten well.
(c) She has too much work to do.
(d) She has been working too hard.
4. What does Dan finish before he leaves the table?
(a) His pumpkin pie.
(b) His peach cobbler.
(c) His apple pie.
(d) His apple cobbler.
5. What does Joy announce?
(a) That she is getting a divorce.
(b) That she is desperately unhappy.
(c) That she is going to leave Maus Haus.
(d) That she wants Jim back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan say happened to Joy?
2. For what reason did Qwill suspect the Fluxion resurrected the story?
3. What color is the object on the edge of the gravel?
4. What does he order for his meal?
5. What kind of rumor is going around about Max?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
2. Why had Rosemary asked to go with Qwill?
3. Why does Qwill stop and listen to the gypsy woman? What does she tell Qwill?
4. What function does lead serve in regards to pottery?
5. With whom had Hixie been having an affair and why had she ended it?
6. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
7. How does Max test a guy's sincerity?
8. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
9. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
10. To what kinds of things does Charlotte Roop object in regards to Qwill's behavior?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)