|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan look and talk like?
(a) A juniper tree.
(b) A pansy.
(c) A hayseed.
(d) A willow.
2. How many Heavenly Hash Houses are there now?
3. What is the price for truffles?
(a) Sixty-five dollars a pound.
(b) Eighty dollars a pound.
(c) Seventy-five dollars a pound.
(d) Ninety dollars a pound.
4. What does Qwill's mustache tell him?
(a) That Joy is dead.
(b) That Joy is never coming back.
(c) All of these.
(d) That Joy has betrayed him.
5. What does Joy announce?
(a) That she wants Jim back.
(b) That she is desperately unhappy.
(c) That she is going to leave Maus Haus.
(d) That she is getting a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Hixie be bankrupt within a week?
2. Why does Qwill take Hixie out?
3. What does Robert Maus abhor?
4. What hads added the extra three pounds?
5. How long could Qwill have lived on the tip alone for the bill he paid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has attracted so much attention from the two cats in their new home?
2. Of what things does Charlotte disapprove?
3. How does Joy feel about the river, and why is that?
4. What have the cats done to the room when Qwill comes back from his cheese tasting with Hixie?
5. Why doesn't Max Sorrel wish to deny things in the papers?
6. How does Qwill describe Joy's husband?
7. What is the real reason for the continual repeating of the story about the Penniman estate?
8. What is strange about the design of the Maus Haus?
9. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
10. What situations have made Joy's marital problems obvious to Qwilleran?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)