|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Maus abhor?
(a) Canned fruit cocktail.
(b) Salad bars.
(c) All of these.
(d) Tea bags.
2. What does Hixie break?
(a) A cup.
(b) A fish relief.
(c) A combed pitcher.
(d) A vase.
3. About what does Qwill feel guilty?
(a) Leaving his cats without dinner.
(b) Leaving his cats at home.
(c) Being glad that something is wrong in Joy's marriage.
(d) Breaking his diet.
4. What does Rosemary bring for the cats?
(a) A ball of yarn.
(b) All of these.
(c) A steak.
(d) A bag of kitty treats.
5. What does she call Robert Maus?
(a) A french fry.
(b) A real peach.
(c) A sweet pea.
(d) A real lamb pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Qwill meet Max Sorrel?
2. Who else heard something last night that wasn't a garage door?
3. What does Jim feed his cats for their second dinner?
4. What numbered studio apartment does Qwill rent?
5. For what is Hixie rabid?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
2. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
3. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
4. How does Qwill describe Joy's husband?
5. Why is Qwilleran upset about his diet?
6. Who stops by with a present for the cats? What is it? Why does she want to give it to them?
7. What is strange about the design of the Maus Haus?
8. What is the other reason that Qwill wishes to stay home?
9. What brings on Maus' comment that Hixie is a "nasty young lady?"
10. Who else hears the scream, and why do they hear it?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)