|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason did Qwill suspect the Fluxion resurrected the story?
(a) All of these.
(b) The Fluxion is against artsy stuff.
(c) The rival newspaper is owned by the same person who owns the Maus Haus.
(d) The Fluxion doesn't like Robert Maus.
2. How many businessmen own the Heavenly Hash Houses?
3. The last time Koko had done his ritual, what had he been circling?
(a) A body.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A skeleton.
4. What does Joy announce?
(a) That she is going to leave Maus Haus.
(b) That she wants Jim back.
(c) That she is desperately unhappy.
(d) That she is getting a divorce.
5. Why will Hixie be bankrupt within a week?
(a) She lacks the proper attitude to gain clientele.
(b) All of these.
(c) She lacks the will to work hard.
(d) She lacks self discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Joy and Jim to each other?
2. What does Hixie break?
3. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
4. What is not on the menu for dinner?
5. Who does Qwill run into at Maus Haus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the real reason for the continual repeating of the story about the Penniman estate?
2. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
3. Why does Qwilleran continue to cringe inwardly?
4. What have the cats done to the room when Qwill comes back from his cheese tasting with Hixie?
5. What is so special about Koko?
6. How is the clay processed before it is used?
7. Of what things does Charlotte disapprove?
8. How does Mr. Maus acquire the pottery?
9. Why doesn't Max Sorrel wish to deny things in the papers?
10. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)