|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the object on the edge of the gravel?
(a) Bright blue-green.
(b) Bright red.
(c) Bright orange.
(d) Bright purple.
2. About what is Mickey Maus a nut?
(a) All of these.
3. What does Joy hate?
4. What habit does Maus find revolting?
(a) Maple syrup in coffee.
(b) Sour cream in coffee.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What does Dan do that has a quieting effect on the table?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Slight his wife.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the soonest that the new pieces can be viewed?
2. What time is Jim awakened?
3. What is Dan's explanation for the scream that Qwill heard?
4. How tall is Jim Qwilleran?
5. What is the name of the woman who had died at Penniman Pottery?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Qwilleran so excited to see Joy?
2. What is the real reason for the continual repeating of the story about the Penniman estate?
3. What have the cats done to the room when Qwill comes back from his cheese tasting with Hixie?
4. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
5. What is the other reason that Qwill wishes to stay home?
6. Why does Qwilleran continue to cringe inwardly?
7. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
8. Who else hears the scream, and why do they hear it?
9. What does Riker not know and cannot believe?
10. What excuse does Dan offer for the scream heard the night before?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)