|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hixie?
(a) A cannibal.
(b) A husband hunter.
(c) A manipulative woman.
(d) A man-eater.
2. Where does the creative talent reside in regards to Mr. and Mrs. Graham?
(a) In Dan Graham.
(b) In neither.
(c) In Joy Graham.
(d) In practical applications of materials and know how.
3. What kind of rumor is going around about Max?
(a) He hosts a gambling club.
(b) He keeps girls upstairs.
(c) He attends strip clubs.
(d) He uses cat meat in the sirloin.
4. How many invitations had Dan and Joy sent out?
(a) Four hundred.
(b) One hundred.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
5. What color is the object on the edge of the gravel?
(a) Bright blue-green.
(b) Bright orange.
(c) Bright red.
(d) Bright purple.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Daily Fluxion resurrect the Maus Haus murder-suicide?
2. What conclusion does Qwilleran reach regarding the letters "d-o-g" on the typewriter?
3. Where does Qwill meet Max Sorrel?
4. What does Hixie break?
5. What does Qwill's mustache tell him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What have the cats done to the room when Qwill comes back from his cheese tasting with Hixie?
2. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
3. What leads to Qwill's purchase in the pet food store? How do the cats react to this?
4. Why does Joy think that Dan might be jealous of her work?
5. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
6. Why does Qwill have to take Koko to the vet?
7. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
8. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
9. Why doesn't Max Sorrel wish to deny things in the papers?
10. Of what things does Charlotte disapprove?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)