|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Jim awakened?
(a) Two thirty.
(b) Four forty-five.
(c) Three twenty-eight.
(d) Three twenty-five.
2. Where does Qwill ask Maus to dine with him?
(a) Toledo Tombs.
(b) Tornado Alley.
(c) Tornado Tombs.
(d) Toledo Tooms.
3. What are Joy and Jim to each other?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Their first.
(c) Their first love.
(d) Both of these.
4. How much does Jim loan Joy?
(a) Six hundred, fifty dollars.
(b) Eight hundred, fifty dollars.
(c) Seven hundred, fifty dollars.
(d) Four hundred, eighty dollars.
5. What are Koko's eyes like?
(a) Limpid pools.
(b) None of these.
(c) Large black cherries.
(d) Illuminated lamps.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Mickey Maus a nut?
2. What is Dan's explanation for the scream that Qwill heard?
3. What habit does Maus find revolting?
4. How long could Qwill have lived on the tip alone for the bill he paid?
5. By what are Qwill's hunches preceded?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the other reason that Qwill wishes to stay home?
2. What is the real reason for the continual repeating of the story about the Penniman estate?
3. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
4. In what ways is the new suite cat proof?
5. What serves as a reminder to Jim about his age?
6. What has attracted so much attention from the two cats in their new home?
7. Why does Qwilleran continue to cringe inwardly?
8. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
9. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
10. How does Qwill describe Joy's husband?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)