|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what are Qwill's hunches preceded?
(a) A prickling sensation on his upper lip.
(b) A prickling sensation on his lower lip.
(c) A tickling sensation on his upper lip.
(d) A lurching of his stomach.
2. What nationality is Qwilleran?
3. What color is Joy wearing?
(a) Apple red.
(b) Banana yellow.
(c) Mandarin orange.
(d) Apple green.
4. What time is Jim awakened?
(a) Three twenty-eight.
(b) Two thirty.
(c) Three twenty-five.
(d) Four forty-five.
5. Who else heard something last night that wasn't a garage door?
(a) Mr. Maus.
(b) Mrs. Marron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy hate?
2. Rosemary is from where, according to Mr. Maus?
3. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
4. About what is the demonstration in the suite ?
5. For what reason did Qwill suspect the Fluxion resurrected the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joy think that Dan might be jealous of her work?
2. Of what things does Charlotte disapprove?
3. What is the real reason for the continual repeating of the story about the Penniman estate?
4. What excuse does Dan offer for the scream heard the night before?
5. Why is Qwilleran so excited to see Joy?
6. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
7. In what ways is the new suite cat proof?
8. What is strange about the design of the Maus Haus?
9. How does Mr. Maus acquire the pottery?
10. How is the clay processed before it is used?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)