|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What side of Joy's nature doesn't Qwill ever see?
(a) All of these.
(b) The cold hearted side.
(c) The sharp tongued side.
(d) The moody side.
2. What is the name of the woman who had died at Penniman Pottery?
(a) Helen Hake.
(b) Helen Mellon.
(c) Helen Maud.
(d) Helen Lake.
3. What color is the object on the edge of the gravel?
(a) Bright red.
(b) Bright purple.
(c) Bright blue-green.
(d) Bright orange.
4. What color is Joy wearing?
(a) Apple red.
(b) Banana yellow.
(c) Apple green.
(d) Mandarin orange.
5. What conclusion does Qwilleran reach regarding the letters "d-o-g" on the typewriter?
(a) All of these.
(b) They are how the cats feel they are being treated.
(c) They are Dan Graham's initials.
(d) They are a representation of how the cats feel about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hads added the extra three pounds?
2. By what are Qwill's hunches preceded?
3. What isn't Qwilleran allowed?
4. About what is Mickey Maus a nut?
5. What possibility enters Qwill's mind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What brings on Maus' comment that Hixie is a "nasty young lady?"
2. What serves as a reminder to Jim about his age?
3. Why does Qwilleran continue to cringe inwardly?
4. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
5. What is the other reason that Qwill wishes to stay home?
6. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
7. Why does Joy think that Dan might be jealous of her work?
8. What excuse does Dan offer for the scream heard the night before?
9. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
10. Why is Qwilleran upset about his diet?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)