|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Qwill feel guilty?
(a) Leaving his cats without dinner.
(b) Leaving his cats at home.
(c) Being glad that something is wrong in Joy's marriage.
(d) Breaking his diet.
2. What is the five letter word for love beginning with the letter "a" that Qwill gives Miss Roop?
3. How tall is Jim Qwilleran?
(a) Six foot, two inches.
(b) Six foot, one inch.
(c) Five foot, ten inches.
(d) Six foot, three inches.
4. What has awakened Qwill?
(b) A scream.
(c) A shriek.
(d) All of these.
5. What has Koko typed on the page?
(a) A capital M.
(b) A capital A.
(c) None of these.
(d) A capital T.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Koko do?
2. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
3. What hads added the extra three pounds?
4. What isn't Qwilleran allowed?
5. What has Joy been holding back?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways is the new suite cat proof?
2. Why doesn't Max Sorrel wish to deny things in the papers?
3. What is the other reason that Qwill wishes to stay home?
4. Why does Joy think that Dan might be jealous of her work?
5. What brings on Maus' comment that Hixie is a "nasty young lady?"
6. What excuse does Dan offer for the scream heard the night before?
7. What do Koko and Yum Yum do that has long since failed to trick Qwill?
8. Who stops by with a present for the cats? What is it? Why does she want to give it to them?
9. Who else hears the scream, and why do they hear it?
10. How is the clay processed before it is used?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)