|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Joy and Jim to each other?
(a) Their first.
(b) Their first love.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What does Jim think is Dan's problem with Joy?
(a) He is jealous of her attraction to Jim.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He is jealous of her work.
(d) Both of these.
3. For what reason did Qwill suspect the Fluxion resurrected the story?
(a) All of these.
(b) The Fluxion is against artsy stuff.
(c) The Fluxion doesn't like Robert Maus.
(d) The rival newspaper is owned by the same person who owns the Maus Haus.
4. Who is largely responsible for solving the case that has baffled police?
(c) Yum Yum.
5. For what is Hixie rabid?
(c) Maple syrup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Qwilleran?
2. Why has Qwilleran brought Koko and Yum Yum to the vet?
3. Why will Hixie be bankrupt within a week?
4. When does the Daily Fluxion resurrect the Maus Haus murder-suicide?
5. Rosemary is from where, according to Mr. Maus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Riker not know and cannot believe?
2. What is so special about Koko?
3. Why doesn't Max Sorrel wish to deny things in the papers?
4. What excuse does Dan offer for the scream heard the night before?
5. What have the cats done to the room when Qwill comes back from his cheese tasting with Hixie?
6. Why is Qwilleran upset about his diet?
7. What situations have made Joy's marital problems obvious to Qwilleran?
8. How does Qwill describe Joy's husband?
9. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
10. How is the clay processed before it is used?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)