|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qwill say that it is nice to hear?
(a) Joy's laughter.
(b) Joy's voice.
(c) All of these.
(d) Joy's singing.
2. What aroma(s) do(es) Qwill follow to the kitchen?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What is the ceramic bug that Qwill finds?
(a) All of these.
(b) A lady bug.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A scarab.
4. What nationality does Qwill figure William to be?
5. How long could Qwill have lived on the tip alone for the bill he paid?
(a) A season.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A fortnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Koko do?
2. What excuse does she offer for her behavior?
3. What does Dan look and talk like?
4. What color is Joy wearing?
5. How big is Max's boat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mistake does Qwill make in reference to potting, and what does that kind of potter do?
2. What excuse does Dan offer for the scream heard the night before?
3. Why is Qwill upset about having to judge cakes at the Rattlesnake Inn?
4. Why does the idea of the Living Glaze being Joy's creation make sense?
5. What does Qwill mean when he says had been "seeing ghosts?"
6. Why does everyone like Odd Bunsen?
7. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
8. What does Qwill think when Rosemary volunteers to go with him?
9. Why does Qwill have to take Koko to the vet?
10. How does Max test a guy's sincerity?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)