|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is the demonstration in the suite ?
(a) The cats getting even for moving.
(b) An objection to the food.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. For what is Hixie rabid?
(b) Maple syrup.
3. Who is largely responsible for solving the case that has baffled police?
(b) Yum Yum.
4. How many Heavenly Hash Houses are there now?
5. Rosemary is from where, according to Mr. Maus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary bring for the cats?
2. What is the five letter word for love beginning with the letter "a" that Qwill gives Miss Roop?
3. What numbered studio apartment does Qwill rent?
4. About what does Qwill feel guilty?
5. Why has Qwilleran brought Koko and Yum Yum to the vet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Max Sorrel wish to deny things in the papers?
2. Who else hears the scream, and why do they hear it?
3. Why does Joy think that Dan might be jealous of her work?
4. Why is Qwilleran so excited to see Joy?
5. Why is Qwilleran upset about his diet?
6. What has attracted so much attention from the two cats in their new home?
7. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
8. What have the cats done to the room when Qwill comes back from his cheese tasting with Hixie?
9. What is so special about Koko?
10. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)