|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Qwilleran reach regarding the letters "d-o-g" on the typewriter?
(a) All of these.
(b) They are Dan Graham's initials.
(c) They are a representation of how the cats feel about him.
(d) They are how the cats feel they are being treated.
2. Rosemary is from where, according to Mr. Maus?
3. What does Qwill bring back for Koko and Yum Yum?
(a) Chicken livers.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Chicken hearts.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What is Maus nursing?
(a) A sprained ankle.
(b) A black eye.
(c) A swollen cheek.
(d) A cut lip.
5. How tall is Jim Qwilleran?
(a) Six foot, three inches.
(b) Five foot, ten inches.
(c) Six foot, two inches.
(d) Six foot, one inch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Jim loan Joy?
2. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
3. What color is Joy wearing?
4. Why has Qwilleran brought Koko and Yum Yum to the vet?
5. Who is largely responsible for solving the case that has baffled police?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the other reason that Qwill wishes to stay home?
2. How does Mr. Maus acquire the pottery?
3. What do Koko and Yum Yum do that has long since failed to trick Qwill?
4. What excuse does Dan offer for the scream heard the night before?
5. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
6. Who else hears the scream, and why do they hear it?
7. Why does Qwilleran continue to cringe inwardly?
8. What does Miss Roop say in regards to Joy's work? How does this contradict what has previously been told to Qwill by Dan?
9. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
10. What does Riker not know and cannot believe?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)