|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what kind of travel container do Koko and Yum Yum reside?
(a) A canned soup container.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A cat carrier.
2. What is Hixie?
(a) A man-eater.
(b) A cannibal.
(c) A husband hunter.
(d) A manipulative woman.
3. What is Joy's cat's name?
4. What kind of woman is Qwill's wife?
(a) A cook.
(b) A cuisine specialist.
(c) An advertising woman.
(d) A real estate agent.
5. What does Robert Maus abhor?
(a) All of these.
(b) Tea bags.
(c) Salad bars.
(d) Canned fruit cocktail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not on the menu for dinner?
2. What excuse does she offer for her behavior?
3. What does Dan say happened to Joy?
4. Why will dinner with Maus be a heroic test of willpower for Qwill?
5. For what is Sorrel known?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who stops by with a present for the cats? What is it? Why does she want to give it to them?
2. What do Koko and Yum Yum do that has long since failed to trick Qwill?
3. What new job does the managing editor assign Qwilleran?
4. Why does Qwilleran continue to cringe inwardly?
5. Why doesn't Max Sorrel wish to deny things in the papers?
6. Who else hears the scream, and why do they hear it?
7. In what ways is the new suite cat proof?
8. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
9. How does Joy feel about the river, and why is that?
10. What is so special about Koko?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)