|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will dinner with Maus be a heroic test of willpower for Qwill?
(a) All of these.
(b) Maus is boring company.
(c) Being on a case always stokes his appetite.
(d) The food is the best in town.
2. What does Hixie suspect has happened to Joy's cat?
(a) It has fallen in the river.
(b) It has run away.
(c) All of these.
(d) It has gotten picked up.
3. What does Jim think is Dan's problem with Joy?
(a) He is jealous of her attraction to Jim.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) He is jealous of her work.
4. Who does Qwill run into at Maus Haus?
(a) Joy Wheetlie.
(b) Jane Weatley.
(c) Jane Wheatley.
(d) Joy Wheatley.
5. How big is Max's boat?
(a) Twenty feet long.
(b) Thirty-eight feet long.
(c) Thirty-six feet long.
(d) Forty feet long.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Mickey Maus a nut?
2. Who stops the row between Joy, Dan, and Hixie?
3. What is the name of the woman who had died at Penniman Pottery?
4. Why is inviting Hixie to a baseball game in the press box noble?
5. What are Joy and Jim to each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways is the new suite cat proof?
2. Why is it a good thing that the majority of Joy's newest pottery pieces are locked up? Why can't Joy show them to Qwilleran?
3. What excuse does Dan offer for the scream heard the night before?
4. How does Qwilleran feel while talking to Miss Roop?
5. How does Qwill describe Joy's husband?
6. How is the clay processed before it is used?
7. What is the other reason that Qwill wishes to stay home?
8. How does Mr. Maus acquire the pottery?
9. Who else hears the scream, and why do they hear it?
10. What leads to Qwill's purchase in the pet food store? How do the cats react to this?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)