|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bank call Qwill to tell him?
(a) All of these.
(b) His account is being closed.
(c) His account has been overdrawn.
(d) He is the victim of fraud.
2. Why is the Fluxion coffee shop desirable for confidential conversations?
(a) It has a very loud environment.
(b) It has a range of private rooms.
(c) It is never busy.
(d) It has always been the hot spot to hear gossip around the town.
3. What does Maus buy from the market?
(a) California strawberries.
(c) Fern shoots.
(d) All of these.
4. What did William spend on his car?
5. What catches on fire at the dinner table?
(a) Rosemary's hair.
(b) Rosemary's shawl.
(c) Hixie's hat.
(d) Hixie's hair.
6. For what has a member of the firm previously beenousted?
(a) Looking at a woman other than his wife for more than five seconds.
(b) Having three glasses of wine at a wine tasting event.
(c) Kissing his wife in an unseemly manner.
(d) Drinking three cups of punch at a garden party.
7. Where is Mr. Maus?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New Mexico.
8. What is the total amount that William and the girl share in the bank account?
(a) Four hundred dollars.
(b) Seventy-five dollars.
(c) Eighteen dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
9. How old is Hixie?
10. What color does Qwill like the best?
(a) The green pots.
(b) The blue pots.
(c) The red pots.
(d) The white pots.
11. How many kids does Odd have now?
12. Why does Mrs. Marron invent the story about the Sanitation Department?
(a) She thinks it would be better if Qwill believes the cats are dead than not to know where they are.
(b) She thinks the Sanitation Department really had come.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
13. What is Mrs. Marron's grandson's name?
(c) None of these.
14. What does Qwill swing off the desk and break?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The red pottery urn.
(c) The blue pottery urn.
(d) Both of these.
15. What is Hixie toasting?
(a) Split pecan rolls.
(b) Raisin bread.
(c) None of these.
(d) Banana bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spots Qwill taking Hixie back to her room?
2. What is the first thing the waiter asks if Qwill and William if they would like?
3. Of what did Qwill suspect the cats died?
4. Where is the last place William had gone?
5. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)