|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Fluxion art critic?
(a) Jonathan Smith.
(b) Jack Smith.
(c) Sam Streinbeck.
(d) Jack Johnson.
2. Qwill now believes that pb stands for what?
(a) Pretty Baby.
(b) Past Bedtime.
(c) Peanut butter.
(d) Plumbum, the chemical symbol for lead.
3. What catches on fire at the dinner table?
(a) Rosemary's shawl.
(b) Rosemary's hair.
(c) Hixie's hat.
(d) Hixie's hair.
4. What cake wins in the teenage class?
(a) A banana split cake.
(b) Sour cream chocolate velvet icebox cake.
(c) The inside out marble mocha whipped cream cake.
(d) A Brazil nut caramel angel cake.
5. For what has a member of the firm previously beenousted?
(a) Drinking three cups of punch at a garden party.
(b) Looking at a woman other than his wife for more than five seconds.
(c) Kissing his wife in an unseemly manner.
(d) Having three glasses of wine at a wine tasting event.
6. Who had taken both the cats, according to the housekeeper?
(a) The Sanitation Department.
(b) The Health Department.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
7. Who would Qwill like to interview?
(a) Inga Berry.
(b) Allen Berry.
(c) Iza Berry.
(d) Ilsa Berry.
8. Where are Hixie and her beau planning to move?
9. Who is Charlotte Roop to Hugh Penniman?
(a) His receptionist.
(b) His legal assistant.
(c) His secretary.
(d) His maid.
10. What is Hixie toasting?
(a) None of these.
(b) Split pecan rolls.
(c) Raisin bread.
(d) Banana bread.
11. How old does Qwill estimate his companion to be on second guess?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
12. How does Dan explain the smell in the slip tank?
(a) Rats dying.
(c) Clay ripening.
(d) Old pottery decaying.
13. What does Qwill's instinct say?
(a) That Dan is a very bad man.
(b) That Joy's cat would never be found.
(c) That there would be no word from Joy.
(d) That Joy's pottery would never be shown.
14. What does Dan get in the mail?
(a) A passport.
(b) A pottery invite from the east coast.
(c) A credit card.
(d) A movie starring Harrison Ford.
15. Of what is Dan going to give Qwill a sneak peak?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) His newest pottery piece.
(d) The exhibit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did William spend on his car?
2. Why doesn't Rosemary believe there was anything going on between Joy and Max?
3. Who does Qwill want to shoot the pottery?
4. What is Mrs. Marron's grandson's name?
5. Where is the last place William had gone?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)