|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Maus?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New Mexico.
2. How does Dan plan on sending Joy's clothes to Miami?
(a) To Joy's aunts' place.
(b) To an undisclosed address.
(c) General Delivery.
(d) None of these.
3. What does Dan get in the mail?
(a) A pottery invite from the east coast.
(b) A passport.
(c) A credit card.
(d) A movie starring Harrison Ford.
4. The big story is about what, according to Dan?
(a) His glazes.
(b) His slab pottery.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. Where is William going early in the morning?
(a) To the farmers market.
(b) To his mother's.
(c) To pick up his fiancee.
(d) To the county fair.
6. What does the bank call Qwill to tell him?
(a) His account is being closed.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is the victim of fraud.
(d) His account has been overdrawn.
7. What does Qwill decide to do in regards to Dan?
(a) Go to the police.
(b) None of these.
(c) Talk to Robert Maus.
(d) Confront him.
8. Who is the Fluxion art critic?
(a) Jack Johnson.
(b) Jonathan Smith.
(c) Sam Streinbeck.
(d) Jack Smith.
9. What does Max offer Qwill?
10. How old is Hixie?
11. Who would Qwill like to interview?
(a) Inga Berry.
(b) Allen Berry.
(c) Iza Berry.
(d) Ilsa Berry.
12. What does Rosemary offer to do for Qwill?
(a) Give him a massage.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Draw him a hot bath.
(d) Both of these.
13. Why would there be no rats down in the slip tank?
(a) Mr. Maus has exterminators check the building regularly.
(b) It gets too cold.
(c) All of these.
(d) There is no food for them.
14. What does Qwill swing off the desk and break?
(a) Both of these.
(b) The blue pottery urn.
(c) The red pottery urn.
(d) Neither of these.
15. Who is Charlotte Roop to Hugh Penniman?
(a) His legal assistant.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His receptionist.
(d) His maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the waiter asks if Qwill and William if they would like?
2. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
3. What kind of motions does Koko make while Qwill brushes him?
4. Of what did Qwill suspect the cats died?
5. Who had taken both the cats, according to the housekeeper?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)