|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qwill want?
(a) An opportunity to get Koko in the pottery without suggesting it himself.
(b) All of these.
(c) An opportunity to explore the pottery.
(d) Odd Bunsen to keep the camera clicking all over the place.
2. What has William brought up to the cats?
3. What kind of motions does Koko make while Qwill brushes him?
(c) All of these.
4. What does lead do with pottery?
(a) Causes pigment in glazes to adhere to the pottery.
(b) Causes the pigment to remain intensely bright.
(c) All of these.
(d) Causes the pigment to become brighter.
5. What letter does Koko leave on the typewriter?
6. What is the first thing the waiter asks if Qwill and William if they would like?
(a) A main course.
(b) An appetizer.
(c) A drink from the kitchen.
(d) A drink from the bar.
7. Who had come into Qwill's room?
8. What does Qwill's instinct say?
(a) That Joy's pottery would never be shown.
(b) That there would be no word from Joy.
(c) That Joy's cat would never be found.
(d) That Dan is a very bad man.
9. Who has issued a formal complaint in regards to the smoke from the Pottery chimneys?
(a) The tennis club, the Pottery's immediate neighbor.
(b) The rowing club.
(c) The Yacht club, the Pottery's immediate neighbor.
(d) The Squash club, the Pottery's immediate neighbor.
10. Of what did Qwill suspect the cats died?
(b) Heart attack.
11. What does the bank call Qwill to tell him?
(a) All of these.
(b) His account has been overdrawn.
(c) His account is being closed.
(d) He is the victim of fraud.
12. How does Dan plan on sending Joy's clothes to Miami?
(a) To Joy's aunts' place.
(b) General Delivery.
(c) None of these.
(d) To an undisclosed address.
13. Who is Charlotte Roop to Hugh Penniman?
(a) His legal assistant.
(b) His maid.
(c) His receptionist.
(d) His secretary.
14. What does Dan get in the mail?
(a) A pottery invite from the east coast.
(b) A passport.
(c) A movie starring Harrison Ford.
(d) A credit card.
15. Who is the person that Hixie has been seeing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Fluxion coffee shop desirable for confidential conversations?
2. What do both cats smell like?
3. How old does Qwill estimate his companion to be on second guess?
4. Why doesn't Rosemary believe there was anything going on between Joy and Max?
5. What were Qwill's cats ready to provide, depending on Qwill's mood?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)