|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Rosemary believe there was anything going on between Joy and Max?
(a) Joy had been way too dedicated to her art to engage in a time consuming affair.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) They had been too friendly in public.
2. Why is Maus being let go from the attorney's office a blessing in disguise?
(a) He can do what he has always wanted: adopt a child.
(b) He can do what he has always wanted: become the head of a prestigious paper.
(c) He can do what he has always wanted: travel the world.
(d) He can do what he has always wanted: open up a restaurant.
3. What does Dan call his new glaze?
(a) Living Glaze.
(b) Anemic Glaze.
(c) Sparkle Glaze.
(d) None of these.
4. For what has a member of the firm previously beenousted?
(a) Having three glasses of wine at a wine tasting event.
(b) Drinking three cups of punch at a garden party.
(c) Kissing his wife in an unseemly manner.
(d) Looking at a woman other than his wife for more than five seconds.
5. What does Qwill have to do with Yum Yum before she submits to the brushing?
(a) Corner her.
(b) Chase her.
(c) Lure her with treats.
(d) Tease her.
6. Where did they throw the bodies of unwanted babies into kilns?
(a) None of these.
7. Who had taken both the cats, according to the housekeeper?
(a) The Sanitation Department.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The Health Department.
(d) Both of these.
8. About what does Qwill want to ask his buddy at the police?
(a) If any bodies have been pulled from the river lately.
(b) If Dan Graham has a history of violent crime.
(c) If a passenger named Joy Graham had embarked on a flight.
(d) If a missing persons report has been issued for Joy.
9. The mud at the market is composed of what?
(a) Crushed grapes.
(b) Rotted tomatoes.
(c) All of these.
(d) Wilted cabbage leaves.
10. Why is the Fluxion coffee shop desirable for confidential conversations?
(a) It has always been the hot spot to hear gossip around the town.
(b) It has a very loud environment.
(c) It has a range of private rooms.
(d) It is never busy.
11. What catches on fire at the dinner table?
(a) Rosemary's shawl.
(b) Hixie's hat.
(c) Hixie's hair.
(d) Rosemary's hair.
12. Of what is Dan going to give Qwill a sneak peak?
(a) Both of these.
(b) His newest pottery piece.
(c) The exhibit.
(d) Neither of these.
13. What were Qwill's cats ready to provide, depending on Qwill's mood?
(c) All of these.
(d) Attentive listening.
14. What does Maus buy from the market?
(a) California strawberries.
(b) All of these.
(c) Fern shoots.
15. What cake wins in the teenage class?
(a) The inside out marble mocha whipped cream cake.
(b) A Brazil nut caramel angel cake.
(c) A banana split cake.
(d) Sour cream chocolate velvet icebox cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Marron hear?
2. Qwill gets a call requesting him not to do a piece on ______________.
3. What is in Rosemary's cold soup?
4. Who has issued a formal complaint in regards to the smoke from the Pottery chimneys?
5. Why does Mrs. Marron invent the story about the Sanitation Department?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)