|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what did Qwill suspect the cats died?
(b) Heart attack.
2. What is in Rosemary's cold soup?
(b) All of these.
3. What isn't a question that Qwill was asking himself?
(a) Why wasn't Joy using the manual wheel when she screamed?
(b) Why was the pottery door locked?
(c) How did Maus get his black eye?
(d) What happened to Joy Graham?
4. What does Qwill admit he loved in regards to Joy?
(a) Her memory.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Her at nineteen.
5. Who would Qwill like to interview?
(a) Allen Berry.
(b) Inga Berry.
(c) Iza Berry.
(d) Ilsa Berry.
6. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
(a) Destroy a whole load of pots.
(b) Find Joy.
(c) All of these.
(d) Hurt someone.
7. For what has a member of the firm previously beenousted?
(a) Having three glasses of wine at a wine tasting event.
(b) Drinking three cups of punch at a garden party.
(c) Kissing his wife in an unseemly manner.
(d) Looking at a woman other than his wife for more than five seconds.
8. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
(a) Dan thinks Qwill would hurt him.
(b) Dan is afraid of losing the favorable publicity from the Daily Fluxion.
(c) Dan is allergic to Qwill's cats.
(d) Dan feels threatened by Qwill.
9. What does Qwill decide to do in regards to Dan?
(a) None of these.
(b) Confront him.
(c) Go to the police.
(d) Talk to Robert Maus.
10. What does Dan call his new glaze?
(a) Anemic Glaze.
(b) Sparkle Glaze.
(c) None of these.
(d) Living Glaze.
11. About what does Qwill want to ask his buddy at the police?
(a) If a passenger named Joy Graham had embarked on a flight.
(b) If any bodies have been pulled from the river lately.
(c) If a missing persons report has been issued for Joy.
(d) If Dan Graham has a history of violent crime.
12. Where is the last place William had gone?
(a) To his mother's.
(b) To his room.
(c) To his fiancee's.
(d) To visit Dan Graham.
13. What does the critic say in regards to the "Living Glaze?"
(a) That it is magnetic.
(b) It could be improved by putting it on her pots.
(c) That it is evidence of much more thought put into the process.
(d) That it is amazing.
14. What is Hixie toasting?
(a) None of these.
(b) Split pecan rolls.
(c) Banana bread.
(d) Raisin bread.
15. What catches on fire at the dinner table?
(a) Hixie's hat.
(b) Rosemary's shawl.
(c) Hixie's hair.
(d) Rosemary's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qwill want?
2. Who is Charlotte Roop to Hugh Penniman?
3. What does Rosemary offer to do for Qwill?
4. What is in Charlotte Roop's dressing?
5. What is the notebook that Koko is scratching entitled?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)