|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qwill admit he loved in regards to Joy?
(a) Her memory.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Her at nineteen.
2. Why is Riker told not to tell Rosie about Joy's disappearance yet?
(a) It might upset her.
(b) All of these.
(c) It might cause her to go after Dan.
(d) It might cause her to cry.
3. Who had come into Qwill's room?
4. What is in Rosemary's cold soup?
(d) All of these.
5. Why is Maus being let go from the attorney's office a blessing in disguise?
(a) He can do what he has always wanted: travel the world.
(b) He can do what he has always wanted: open up a restaurant.
(c) He can do what he has always wanted: adopt a child.
(d) He can do what he has always wanted: become the head of a prestigious paper.
6. Who volunteers to go with Qwill?
(a) Dan Graham.
(b) Charlotte Roop.
(d) Rosemary Whiting.
7. What can Odd Bunsen set up slower than any other photographer in the business?
(a) Light settings.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A tripod.
8. What kind of motions does Koko make while Qwill brushes him?
(b) All of these.
9. What does Qwill's instinct say?
(a) That there would be no word from Joy.
(b) That Joy's cat would never be found.
(c) That Joy's pottery would never be shown.
(d) That Dan is a very bad man.
10. What is Hixie toasting?
(a) Banana bread.
(b) Raisin bread.
(c) None of these.
(d) Split pecan rolls.
11. What cake wins in the teenage class?
(a) A Brazil nut caramel angel cake.
(b) The inside out marble mocha whipped cream cake.
(c) Sour cream chocolate velvet icebox cake.
(d) A banana split cake.
12. What makes Qwill second guess his opinions on Dan?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He is so amenable when being accused of lying.
(c) He answers every question without slipping up.
(d) Both of these.
13. What is the notebook that Koko is scratching entitled?
(a) My Diary.
14. What is the first thing the waiter asks if Qwill and William if they would like?
(a) A drink from the bar.
(b) A main course.
(c) A drink from the kitchen.
(d) An appetizer.
15. What has William brought up to the cats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the total amount that William and the girl share in the bank account?
2. What is the main thing into which William is looking?
3. How does Koko order his caviar?
4. Where is the last place William had gone?
5. What does the bank call Qwill to tell him?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)