|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What isn't a question that Qwill was asking himself?
(a) Why was the pottery door locked?
(b) Why wasn't Joy using the manual wheel when she screamed?
(c) How did Maus get his black eye?
(d) What happened to Joy Graham?
2. What is the notebook that Koko is scratching entitled?
(a) My Diary.
3. What is in Rosemary's cold soup?
(d) All of these.
4. What cake wins in the teenage class?
(a) A banana split cake.
(b) A Brazil nut caramel angel cake.
(c) Sour cream chocolate velvet icebox cake.
(d) The inside out marble mocha whipped cream cake.
5. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
(a) Dan is afraid of losing the favorable publicity from the Daily Fluxion.
(b) Dan thinks Qwill would hurt him.
(c) Dan is allergic to Qwill's cats.
(d) Dan feels threatened by Qwill.
6. What is in Charlotte Roop's dressing?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Dijon mustard.
(d) Both of these.
7. What does Dan call his new glaze?
(a) None of these.
(b) Living Glaze.
(c) Sparkle Glaze.
(d) Anemic Glaze.
8. What is the main thing into which William is looking?
(a) How Joy had disappeared.
(b) How Dan is running the pottery.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
9. What did William spend on his car?
10. Where did they throw the bodies of unwanted babies into kilns?
(a) None of these.
11. What catches on fire at the dinner table?
(a) Rosemary's hair.
(b) Hixie's hat.
(c) Hixie's hair.
(d) Rosemary's shawl.
12. Who helps Qwill out of his predicament?
(a) Charlotte Roop.
(b) Mrs. Marron.
(d) Rosemary Whiting.
13. Why is Maus being let go from the attorney's office a blessing in disguise?
(a) He can do what he has always wanted: become the head of a prestigious paper.
(b) He can do what he has always wanted: adopt a child.
(c) He can do what he has always wanted: travel the world.
(d) He can do what he has always wanted: open up a restaurant.
14. What does Qwill's instinct say?
(a) That Joy's cat would never be found.
(b) That Joy's pottery would never be shown.
(c) That there would be no word from Joy.
(d) That Dan is a very bad man.
15. For what has a member of the firm previously beenousted?
(a) Kissing his wife in an unseemly manner.
(b) Looking at a woman other than his wife for more than five seconds.
(c) Having three glasses of wine at a wine tasting event.
(d) Drinking three cups of punch at a garden party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the critic say in regards to the "Living Glaze?"
2. About what does Maus think that Qwill is coming to talk to him?
3. What does Qwill swing off the desk and break?
4. What does Qwill admit he loved in regards to Joy?
5. What does Qwill have to do with Yum Yum before she submits to the brushing?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)