|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who had died at Penniman Pottery?
(a) Helen Mellon.
(b) Helen Maud.
(c) Helen Hake.
(d) Helen Lake.
2. When does the Daily Fluxion resurrect the Maus Haus murder-suicide?
(a) Every eight years.
(b) Every seven years.
(c) Every three years.
(d) Every five years.
3. What kind of woman is Qwill's wife?
(a) An advertising woman.
(b) A cook.
(c) A real estate agent.
(d) A cuisine specialist.
4. What does Qwill learn from Miss Roop?
(a) All of these.
(b) Hixie is amusing,
(c) Robert Maus is brilliant.
(d) Rosemary is attractive.
5. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
(a) To make sure his cats are always fed.
(b) Both of these.
(c) To be careful cleaning his suite.
(d) Neither of these.
6. The last time Koko had done his ritual, what had he been circling?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A body.
(c) A corpse.
7. In what kind of travel container do Koko and Yum Yum reside?
(a) A cat carrier.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A canned soup container.
8. What does Joy announce?
(a) That she is going to leave Maus Haus.
(b) That she is desperately unhappy.
(c) That she wants Jim back.
(d) That she is getting a divorce.
9. For what is Hixie rabid?
(c) Maple syrup.
10. Why does Joy leave Chicago?
(a) She isn't satisfied with her life.
(b) She wants to make something of herself.
(c) She is lonely.
(d) She wants to find herself.
11. What does Dan finish before he leaves the table?
(a) His apple cobbler.
(b) His peach cobbler.
(c) His pumpkin pie.
(d) His apple pie.
12. How long could Qwill have lived on the tip alone for the bill he paid?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) A season.
13. How many invitations had Dan and Joy sent out?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) One hundred.
14. How much did the drapes cost in the restaurant?
(a) Forty dollars a yard.
(b) Twenty dollars a yard.
(c) Fifty dollars a yard.
(d) Sixty dollars a yard.
15. For what is "30" the newspaper symbol?
(a) The end of the story.
(b) The end of the article.
(c) The end of the paper.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Heavenly Hash Houses are there now?
2. What time is Jim awakened?
3. By what are Qwill's hunches preceded?
4. What is the five letter word for love beginning with the letter "a" that Qwill gives Miss Roop?
5. What do the cats have to eat, instead of Beef Wellington?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)