|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Joy wearing?
(a) Mandarin orange.
(b) Banana yellow.
(c) Apple green.
(d) Apple red.
2. How does Miss Roop feel about Max Sorrel?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is very fastidious.
(c) He is charming.
(d) All of these.
3. What does Dan finish before he leaves the table?
(a) His peach cobbler.
(b) His apple cobbler.
(c) His pumpkin pie.
(d) His apple pie.
4. Why does Qwill think his cats are lucky?
(a) They can sleep and eat most of the day.
(b) They can eat all they want without gaining any weight.
(c) They have free run of where they live.
(d) They have Qwill wrapped around a paw.
5. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
(a) To make sure his cats are always fed.
(b) Both of these.
(c) To be careful cleaning his suite.
(d) Neither of these.
6. Of what does Charlotte disapprove?
(c) All of these.
(d) Gum chewing.
7. About what does Qwill feel guilty?
(a) Being glad that something is wrong in Joy's marriage.
(b) Leaving his cats at home.
(c) Breaking his diet.
(d) Leaving his cats without dinner.
8. What numbered studio apartment does Qwill rent?
(a) Number six.
(b) Number three.
(c) Number seven.
(d) Number eight.
9. How many Heavenly Hash Houses are there now?
10. What does Qwill say that it is nice to hear?
(a) Joy's voice.
(b) Joy's laughter.
(c) All of these.
(d) Joy's singing.
11. How tall is Jim Qwilleran?
(a) Six foot, one inch.
(b) Six foot, three inches.
(c) Five foot, ten inches.
(d) Six foot, two inches.
12. What does Joy hate?
13. What possibility enters Qwill's mind?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) His $750 has helped Joy elope with another man.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Joy has run away from him.
14. What does Dan do that has a quieting effect on the table?
(a) Slight his wife.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
15. What nationality is Qwilleran?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hixie break?
2. For what is "30" the newspaper symbol?
3. What has Koko typed on the typewriter?
4. What has Koko typed on the page?
5. For what is Hixie rabid?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)