|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else heard something last night that wasn't a garage door?
(a) Mr. Maus.
(d) Mrs. Marron.
2. About what is Mickey Maus a nut?
(c) All of these.
3. The last time Koko had done his ritual, what had he been circling?
(b) A corpse.
(c) A body.
(d) A skeleton.
4. What color is Joy wearing?
(a) Banana yellow.
(b) Mandarin orange.
(c) Apple green.
(d) Apple red.
5. What does William ask Qwill if he plays?
6. What side of Joy's nature doesn't Qwill ever see?
(a) The sharp tongued side.
(b) All of these.
(c) The cold hearted side.
(d) The moody side.
7. What has Koko typed on the typewriter?
8. What hads added the extra three pounds?
(a) All of these.
(b) Qwill's clothes.
(c) Yum Yum.
9. What is the five letter word for love beginning with the letter "a" that Qwill gives Miss Roop?
10. How big is Max's boat?
(a) Thirty-eight feet long.
(b) Forty feet long.
(c) Twenty feet long.
(d) Thirty-six feet long.
11. How many businessmen own the Heavenly Hash Houses?
12. For what is Sorrel known?
(a) Embarrassing guests.
(b) All of these.
(c) Butchering cats.
(d) Keeping the cleanest kitchen in the city.
13. What excuse does she offer for her behavior?
(a) She has been working too hard.
(b) She has slept poorly.
(c) She has too much work to do.
(d) She has not eaten well.
14. How many Heavenly Hash Houses are there now?
15. How tall is Jim Qwilleran?
(a) Six foot, two inches.
(b) Six foot, three inches.
(c) Six foot, one inch.
(d) Five foot, ten inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maus nursing?
2. Why does Qwill take Hixie out?
3. What color is the object on the edge of the gravel?
4. What does Rosemary bring for the cats?
5. How many invitations had Dan and Joy sent out?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)