|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the drapes cost in the restaurant?
(a) Forty dollars a yard.
(b) Fifty dollars a yard.
(c) Sixty dollars a yard.
(d) Twenty dollars a yard.
2. Of what does Charlotte disapprove?
(a) Gum chewing.
(c) All of these.
3. About what is the demonstration in the suite ?
(a) Both of these.
(b) An objection to the food.
(c) The cats getting even for moving.
(d) Neither of these.
4. When does the Daily Fluxion resurrect the Maus Haus murder-suicide?
(a) Every three years.
(b) Every five years.
(c) Every seven years.
(d) Every eight years.
5. What has Koko typed on the typewriter?
6. What kind of rumor is going around about Max?
(a) He attends strip clubs.
(b) He keeps girls upstairs.
(c) He uses cat meat in the sirloin.
(d) He hosts a gambling club.
7. What side of Joy's nature doesn't Qwill ever see?
(a) The moody side.
(b) The cold hearted side.
(c) The sharp tongued side.
(d) All of these.
8. What nationality is Qwilleran?
9. What does Dan finish before he leaves the table?
(a) His apple cobbler.
(b) His peach cobbler.
(c) His apple pie.
(d) His pumpkin pie.
10. What does Joy announce?
(a) That she is desperately unhappy.
(b) That she wants Jim back.
(c) That she is getting a divorce.
(d) That she is going to leave Maus Haus.
11. What does Qwill learn from Miss Roop?
(a) Hixie is amusing,
(b) Robert Maus is brilliant.
(c) Rosemary is attractive.
(d) All of these.
12. What are Koko's eyes like?
(a) None of these.
(b) Large black cherries.
(c) Illuminated lamps.
(d) Limpid pools.
13. What does Qwill feed Koko and Yum Yum when he comes back from Maus Haus?
(a) Jellied chicken.
(b) Jellied tuna.
(c) Jellied salmon.
(d) Jellied clams.
14. What is Dan's explanation for the scream that Qwill heard?
(a) Joy had ripped a nail off on the wheel.
(b) Joy had gotten her hand caught in the wheel.
(c) Joy cut herself on a piece of shattered pottery.
(d) Joy had gotten her hair caught in the wheel.
15. What conclusion does Qwilleran reach regarding the letters "d-o-g" on the typewriter?
(a) All of these.
(b) They are how the cats feel they are being treated.
(c) They are a representation of how the cats feel about him.
(d) They are Dan Graham's initials.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Jim loan Joy?
2. What aroma(s) do(es) Qwill follow to the kitchen?
3. How many customers does Max have when the restaurant should be nearly full?
4. What does Hixie suspect has happened to Joy's cat?
5. What is Maus nursing?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)