|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What side of Joy's nature doesn't Qwill ever see?
(a) The moody side.
(b) The cold hearted side.
(c) The sharp tongued side.
(d) All of these.
2. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
(a) To make sure his cats are always fed.
(b) To be careful cleaning his suite.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What time is Jim awakened?
(a) Two thirty.
(b) Four forty-five.
(c) Three twenty-eight.
(d) Three twenty-five.
4. Why does Qwill think his cats are lucky?
(a) They can sleep and eat most of the day.
(b) They can eat all they want without gaining any weight.
(c) They have free run of where they live.
(d) They have Qwill wrapped around a paw.
5. What does Jim feed his cats for their second dinner?
6. How much did the drapes cost in the restaurant?
(a) Sixty dollars a yard.
(b) Forty dollars a yard.
(c) Fifty dollars a yard.
(d) Twenty dollars a yard.
7. What is the price for truffles?
(a) Ninety dollars a pound.
(b) Seventy-five dollars a pound.
(c) Eighty dollars a pound.
(d) Sixty-five dollars a pound.
8. What book is Koko circling?
(a) A Potters Delight.
(b) Pottery Delight.
(c) Dirty Rotten Potters.
(d) The Ancient Art of Potting.
9. Why has Qwilleran brought Koko and Yum Yum to the vet?
(a) All of these.
(b) To get their teeth cleaned.
(c) To get an update to their shots.
(d) To get them fixed and spayed.
10. What habit does Maus find revolting?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Sour cream in coffee.
(d) Maple syrup in coffee.
11. When is the soonest that the new pieces can be viewed?
(a) Tuesday or Wednesday.
(b) Sunday or Monday.
(c) Wednesday or Thursday.
(d) Monday or Tuesday.
12. Where does Qwill meet Max Sorrel?
(a) The Golden Lamb restaurant.
(b) None of these.
(c) The Golden Lamb Chop.
(d) The Yellow Bass restaurant.
13. For what is Hixie rabid?
(d) Maple syrup.
14. What does Qwill bring back for Koko and Yum Yum?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Chicken hearts.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Chicken livers.
15. What does Dan look and talk like?
(a) A willow.
(b) A pansy.
(c) A juniper tree.
(d) A hayseed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Koko do?
2. Who drives the light colored convertible?
3. What can't cats do?
4. What does William ask Qwill if he plays?
5. How many customers does Max have when the restaurant should be nearly full?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)