|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ceramic bug that Qwill finds?
(a) All of these.
(b) A lady bug.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A scarab.
2. How many Heavenly Hash Houses are there now?
3. For what is Hixie rabid?
(b) Maple syrup.
4. What is not on the menu for dinner?
(a) Cream of watercress soup.
(c) Romaine salad.
(d) Broiled curried tomatoes.
5. Rosemary is from where, according to Mr. Maus?
6. What has Joy been holding back?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Fantastic ideas for new clays.
(c) Fantastic ideas for glazes that she is sure will be a sensation.
(d) Neither of these.
7. What does he order for his meal?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Half a radish.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Cottage cheese.
8. Where does Qwill meet Max Sorrel?
(a) None of these.
(b) The Golden Lamb Chop.
(c) The Golden Lamb restaurant.
(d) The Yellow Bass restaurant.
9. What has Koko typed on the typewriter?
10. When is the soonest that the new pieces can be viewed?
(a) Monday or Tuesday.
(b) Wednesday or Thursday.
(c) Tuesday or Wednesday.
(d) Sunday or Monday.
11. For what did the late Mrs. Maus use his best omelet pan?
(a) Bearnaise sauce.
(b) Liver and onions.
(c) Hollandaise sauce
(d) Chopped sirloin.
12. Why has Qwilleran brought Koko and Yum Yum to the vet?
(a) To get an update to their shots.
(b) All of these.
(c) To get their teeth cleaned.
(d) To get them fixed and spayed.
13. How many invitations had Dan and Joy sent out?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Two hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) One hundred.
14. What does Jim feed his cats for their second dinner?
15. What does Dan look and talk like?
(a) A hayseed.
(b) A juniper tree.
(c) A willow.
(d) A pansy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maus nursing?
2. Where does Qwill ask Maus to dine with him?
3. Why will dinner with Maus be a heroic test of willpower for Qwill?
4. How many customers does Max have when the restaurant should be nearly full?
5. Where does the creative talent reside in regards to Mr. and Mrs. Graham?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)