|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops the row between Joy, Dan, and Hixie?
(d) Yum Yum.
2. Why does Joy leave Chicago?
(a) She wants to make something of herself.
(b) She wants to find herself.
(c) She is lonely.
(d) She isn't satisfied with her life.
3. How much did the drapes cost in the restaurant?
(a) Fifty dollars a yard.
(b) Forty dollars a yard.
(c) Sixty dollars a yard.
(d) Twenty dollars a yard.
4. Why doesn't Rosemary believe there was anything going on between Joy and Max?
(a) Joy had been way too dedicated to her art to engage in a time consuming affair.
(b) They had been too friendly in public.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. Who is the person that Hixie has been seeing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion does Qwilleran reach regarding the letters "d-o-g" on the typewriter?
2. Why has Qwilleran brought Koko and Yum Yum to the vet?
3. How does Koko order his caviar?
4. What is in Charlotte Roop's dressing?
5. Who has issued a formal complaint in regards to the smoke from the Pottery chimneys?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)