|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cats have to eat, instead of Beef Wellington?
(a) Pink salmon.
(b) Red salmon.
(c) Pacific salmon.
(d) White tuna.
2. Why does Mrs. Marron invent the story about the Sanitation Department?
(a) Both of these.
(b) She thinks the Sanitation Department really had come.
(c) She thinks it would be better if Qwill believes the cats are dead than not to know where they are.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What does Hixie break?
(a) A combed pitcher.
(b) A cup.
(c) A fish relief.
(d) A vase.
4. What is the first thing the waiter asks if Qwill and William if they would like?
(a) An appetizer.
(b) A drink from the kitchen.
(c) A main course.
(d) A drink from the bar.
5. What is Hixie toasting?
(a) None of these.
(b) Split pecan rolls.
(c) Raisin bread.
(d) Banana bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qwill admit he loved in regards to Joy?
2. What does Rosemary comment in regards to Dan Graham and conversation?
3. Why will dinner with Maus be a heroic test of willpower for Qwill?
4. How tall is Jim Qwilleran?
5. What is Dan going to do, according to William?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)