|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the soonest that the new pieces can be viewed?
(a) Monday or Tuesday.
(b) Sunday or Monday.
(c) Tuesday or Wednesday.
(d) Wednesday or Thursday.
2. What does Max offer Qwill?
3. Who spots Qwill taking Hixie back to her room?
(a) Robert Maus.
(b) Charlotte Roop.
(c) Dan Graham.
(d) Rosemary Whiting.
4. What is the main thing into which William is looking?
(a) Both of these.
(b) How Dan is running the pottery.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) How Joy had disappeared.
5. About what does Qwill want to ask his buddy at the police?
(a) If Dan Graham has a history of violent crime.
(b) If a missing persons report has been issued for Joy.
(c) If a passenger named Joy Graham had embarked on a flight.
(d) If any bodies have been pulled from the river lately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the last place William had gone?
2. What has Koko typed on the typewriter?
3. How does Dan plan on sending Joy's clothes to Miami?
4. What is Maus nursing?
5. For what did the late Mrs. Maus use his best omelet pan?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)