|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the object on the edge of the gravel?
(a) Bright blue-green.
(b) Bright purple.
(c) Bright red.
(d) Bright orange.
2. Why will Hixie be bankrupt within a week?
(a) She lacks self discipline.
(b) She lacks the will to work hard.
(c) She lacks the proper attitude to gain clientele.
(d) All of these.
3. What side of Joy's nature doesn't Qwill ever see?
(a) The sharp tongued side.
(b) All of these.
(c) The cold hearted side.
(d) The moody side.
4. What is the total amount that William and the girl share in the bank account?
(a) Seventy-five dollars.
(b) Eighteen dollars.
(c) Four hundred dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
5. For what is Sorrel known?
(a) All of these.
(b) Embarrassing guests.
(c) Butchering cats.
(d) Keeping the cleanest kitchen in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the five letter word for love beginning with the letter "a" that Qwill gives Miss Roop?
2. What does Dan say happened to Joy?
3. What kind of motions does Koko make while Qwill brushes him?
4. What is Hixie toasting?
5. What is Joy's cat's name?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)