|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Qwilleran reach regarding the letters "d-o-g" on the typewriter?
(a) They are how the cats feel they are being treated.
(b) They are Dan Graham's initials.
(c) They are a representation of how the cats feel about him.
(d) All of these.
2. Why has Qwilleran brought Koko and Yum Yum to the vet?
(a) To get an update to their shots.
(b) All of these.
(c) To get them fixed and spayed.
(d) To get their teeth cleaned.
3. For what is Sorrel known?
(a) Embarrassing guests.
(b) Butchering cats.
(c) All of these.
(d) Keeping the cleanest kitchen in the city.
4. What does Qwill bring back for Koko and Yum Yum?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Chicken hearts.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Chicken livers.
5. How much does Jim loan Joy?
(a) Six hundred, fifty dollars.
(b) Four hundred, eighty dollars.
(c) Eight hundred, fifty dollars.
(d) Seven hundred, fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qwill admit he loved in regards to Joy?
2. How tall is Jim Qwilleran?
3. Where did they throw the bodies of unwanted babies into kilns?
4. Who had taken both the cats, according to the housekeeper?
5. What does Robert Maus abhor?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)