|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Daily Fluxion resurrect the Maus Haus murder-suicide?
(a) Every seven years.
(b) Every three years.
(c) Every eight years.
(d) Every five years.
2. What is Hixie toasting?
(a) Raisin bread.
(b) Split pecan rolls.
(c) None of these.
(d) Banana bread.
3. How much does Jim loan Joy?
(a) Seven hundred, fifty dollars.
(b) Eight hundred, fifty dollars.
(c) Six hundred, fifty dollars.
(d) Four hundred, eighty dollars.
4. What does Dan do that has a quieting effect on the table?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Slight his wife.
5. What excuse does she offer for her behavior?
(a) She has not eaten well.
(b) She has slept poorly.
(c) She has too much work to do.
(d) She has been working too hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary comment in regards to Dan Graham and conversation?
2. What possibility enters Qwill's mind?
3. Why will dinner with Maus be a heroic test of willpower for Qwill?
4. What catches on fire at the dinner table?
5. What has awakened Qwill?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)