|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Maus being let go from the attorney's office a blessing in disguise?
(a) He can do what he has always wanted: adopt a child.
(b) He can do what he has always wanted: become the head of a prestigious paper.
(c) He can do what he has always wanted: open up a restaurant.
(d) He can do what he has always wanted: travel the world.
2. Why does Joy leave Chicago?
(a) She wants to make something of herself.
(b) She wants to find herself.
(c) She isn't satisfied with her life.
(d) She is lonely.
3. What habit does Maus find revolting?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Maple syrup in coffee.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Sour cream in coffee.
4. What is Maus nursing?
(a) A swollen cheek.
(b) A sprained ankle.
(c) A black eye.
(d) A cut lip.
5. What is Hixie toasting?
(a) Split pecan rolls.
(b) Raisin bread.
(c) None of these.
(d) Banana bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long could Qwill have lived on the tip alone for the bill he paid?
2. About what does Maus think that Qwill is coming to talk to him?
3. Who does Qwill want to shoot the pottery?
4. For what is Sorrel known?
5. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)